• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

revenge on Maryke - Katie & Hayley get sweet pay-back!

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
October back-log! - part 2

A pic. i meant to draw and post not long after Scavenger's tribute to Katie n' Hayley,
This one see's a little revenge on the pig-tailed teaser,

I'll admit i kinda made a mess of this and wasn't happy with the outcome - but I'll share it anywayz - all comments welcome!

Attachments

• Revenge on Maryke.jpg
    Revenge on Maryke.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 951
Great postures in this picture bud. I love the tickle cross idea, its so wonderful at rendering people helpless while still leaving them utterly vulnerable for fiendish tickling. Mmmm hehe

Great to see them get their revenge. 😀

F,

Simple village girl Maryke had no idea what she was asking for, messing with likes of Katie and Hayley! A Christian martyr who doesn't seem very repentant... the love of fleshy sin displays itself in blatant scarlet blush (yeah, yeah... I know. She's tied up, being forced. She'd certainly escape if she could...oh you bet!!!) Actually, considering her rigorous training from Kitzalia, she might still have a trick or two to teach our eager torturers. They'd best be careful when they set her loose!

You shouldn't criticize yourself or your drawing skills too much, C_tickler! I totally love it! :super_hap Maryke is completely the cute, innocent (albeit naughty) girl as I envisioned her originally, only drawn in the distinctive c_tickler style. I love the way she blushes too (perhaps she likes the torment -and be embarassed by the very thought of it 😉 ). The cross is a wonderful bondage device and ties (no pun intended) in great with the medieval theme of my characters.
Thank you very, very much c_tickler! :super_hap :super_hap

Thanks again everyone,
I thrive on comments good/bad
LBH - you always boost me up - good piece or bad thank you!
Feathers - Revenge was always on the cards! it just took a bit of time for me to post the pic. on the net,
And too all-3 of you i LOVE your artwork keep it up - it's what keeps me going too!

But........... Scavenger i was un-happy because i respect your work soo much i wanted to make a good job of this return-tribute, i don't feel i did so thats why i'm not keen on the pic.
But I'm glad you liked it and glad you took the time to draw my toons, thanks 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back