• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review Of Tickle Session With My Friend - F/M

JimBoy

TMF Regular
I needed to have another tickle session so last Saturday I contacted my friend Dee again and she agreed to do it with me.

The session started with me jumping face first on the bed and Dee getting me into a hog-tie. She is leaning over my back and saying, "Of all the times I've tickled you before there is one spot that always gets a reaction and that is right here…." She now is gliding her nails across my side and when I started to twitch she said "Yep, that's the spot. You always jump around when I go there."

She then goes on "Let's see if I can find some new places that I never got to. I bet there are others and I bet I will find them by the end of tonight." She then starts wiggling her fingers around my lower back and going up to my shoulder blades. I'm twitching, trying to roll over a little bit and Dee then says, "I know you; you try so hard not to laugh but eventually you will. You will." As she is wiggling her fingers around my back she goes slower and starts slowly raking her nails up and down the back of my shoulders. She says "Maybe slowly going up and down like this will work better. Hmm?" I start to slowly giggle and she says "Yep, I think this works too."

After a few more minutes I had to stop it because my legs were starting to feel numb and I was getting uncomfortable. Dee mentioned that it usually means we have to change positions and that everyone circulates differently. So after stretching out for a minute the play resumed….

I now lie on my back and Dee is tying my hands and feet to the bed; in a spread-eagle position. As she is tying me up she is saying "I think this position works the best because all of your vulnerable parts are exposed; your armpits, your tummy… and there really isn't anything you can do about it." She then smiles and then sits on top of my chest and slowly wiggles her fingers in my armpits. I'm giggling and trying to roll around but can't move much. She is smiling at me and I just look into her eyes. She then takes her pointers and moves them to my upper chest and does little circular movements with them. I started to thrash a little bit and she commented, "I see that this is ticklish too.." and it continued for a little longer.

Dee is now alternating with going to my ribs and then to my upper chest while sitting on me. She now says, "I see that I found a new ticklish spot right here… (while she is circling around my chest) I think I'm gonna leave that tummy alone for now because I KNOW you're ticklish there. Let's see what else we find…" She then gets up and moves to sit behind my head. She is now rubbing my forehead and head. Dee then uses her fingers to tickle behind my ears and tries to get to the back of my head. My head is now going back and forth and she comments, "Ah, I knew it… This is also a ticklish spot," while continuing to scratch/tickle the back of my head. After a couple of minutes of this she raises her fingers to the top of my head and tickles that part. At this point I'm trying to wiggle my head and get out and when I open my eyes I see her upside-down smiling down at me. I want to look away because I know I'm gonna laugh at some point; but at the same time I want to stare deep into her eyes.

Dee then traces her fingers up and down my chinstrap beard to my chin and goes up and down. She then begins to tickle my neck for a bit and I continue to try to wiggle out of it. Dee then looked down at me and she leaned her head towards me to rub her nose against mine and laughed. She then got up and walked to the side of the bed. Dee is now tracing her fingers down my upper leg going down to my knees. I found this to be relaxing and just laid there catching my breath.

Then Dee walks to the foot of the bead and goes to my feet. She then starts wiggling her fingers on my soles and my giggling and thrashing gets harder. I try to get out of it by slamming my feet down on the bed but when I do she continues tickling the tops of my feet. Then when I try to get out of that one, when the soles are exposed again, she goes for that. This continued for a little bit longer…

When Dee was done going for the feet she crawled up on the bed and sat between my legs on the bed. She now then starts to stroke her fingers to my inner thighs and is looking right at me for my reaction. I start smirking and she comments "This is a really sensitive area because here is an area that is not really touched at all in our everyday lives" and she continues scribbling her fingers inside my thighs. When she changed hands to go to the other thigh sometimes her nails would glide across my balls very fast and I would jump at this. She would also sometimes scratch her nails right under my balls that would make me thrash around a lot. During this she said "You know later on I might have to spread your legs out more so I can really get in there…"

Then she released me from my foot binds allowing me to stretch my legs around for a couple of minutes and then she re-tied my ankles a little bit wider than before. When she was done with the re-binding Dee crawled between my legs again. She is now tickling the area right under my balls while telling me a story about her experiences getting a bikini wax; saying how the person would stroke this area… and that area… and that she almost would kick her in the face. She then went back to my inner thighs and continued tickling there again.

The final part of the tickle session was Dee attacking my belly. After she was done with the thighs and groin area, she then raised her fingers to my belly. She then uses both hands to attack my belly and says "Come on laugh… it's gonna come out. It's gonna come out" while I am giggling and trying to squirm out of it. This lasted for another couple of minutes until it was time to stop.

The next 10 minutes was time for me to stretch out on the bed and have small-talk to help me relax and to bring me down. I was relatively quiet throughout the session and didn't scream much or burst out into hard laughter. Dee is very good also at the tease type of tickle play that is more relaxed and playful.

All in all it was a great session; I love my friends 🙂

Wow! Hot stuff, JimBoy! Dee sounds like a lovely friend to have and a tickler who delights in the verbal teasing to divine effect.
Me, green with envy :right_arr:bwahaha:

Wow! Hot stuff, JimBoy! Dee sounds like a lovely friend to have and a tickler who delights in the verbal teasing to divine effect.
Me, green with envy :right_arr:bwahaha:

Thanks. Yes, verbal teasing works wonders for tickle play. It really excites the mood and the communication is good.

Thanks. Yes, verbal teasing works wonders for tickle play. It really excites the mood and the communication is good.

It sort of allowed me to recall some of the delights of sessions past. Ah, the good old days...(gets all wistful and misty-eyed)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back