• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rip betty page

Betty Mae Page, better remembered as Bettie Page will forever be one of my role models. I'll always admire her works and remain content in her knowledge that her legacy will live on for a long time to come.

Rest well, you dark beauty, you. You won't soon be forgotten here.

She is one of the prime reasons I love brunettes. Man she had a style to her. She will not ever be forgotten.

Attachments

• betty-page-pole-dancer.jpg
    betty-page-pole-dancer.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 21
Oh, that is awful news. RIP Betty. You were the ultimate pin-up queen, and literally years ahead of your time. Not to mention quite possibly the most beautiful woman in the world.

Attachments

• X-bettie-page.jpg
    X-bettie-page.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 22
Brunettes do rule. Betty Page was so evil at times 🙂 Not to mention she was an example to follow in fetish videos for many eras, not forgotting some classic fetish drawers... MEH

Without a doubt, Bettie was one of, if not the greatest bondage model ever. She will always have a legion of devoted fans.

May Estes Kefauver and his ilk be forever cursed for hounding Irving Klaw, who with his wife Paula, produced the greatest of Bettie's work.

Attachments

• BETTIE WITH IRVING KLAW-3.jpg
    BETTIE WITH IRVING KLAW-3.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 22
  • bettie_fetish_033.jpg
    bettie_fetish_033.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 13
  • bettie97.jpg
    bettie97.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 28
May Estes Kefauver and his ilk be forever cursed for hounding Irving Klaw, who with his wife Paula, produced the greatest of Bettie's work.

Amen to that, brother.

One excuse for the anti-smut crusades of the 1950's was that "obscene" materials contributed to "juvenile delinquency". In fact, the sexual repressiveness of that era probably contributed to more violence among teen boys than any sex book ever could have; aggressiveness was an outlet for repressed sexual urges, as any psychologist can tell you.

Also: http://tinyurl.com/susiebright-bettie

Last edited:
Gentle lady you will not be forgotten and could not be replaced. thank you

OMG! Nooooooos!

She was an inspiration to me!

Ms. Page, you shall be missed and I hope you rest in very green many flowered fields with crystal clear steams and kind hearted angels to watch over you.

Sniff...Rox_My_Sox is now sad now. 🙁

Goodbye, good lady. May angels from heaven sing thee to thy rest. Long live the memory of the illustrious Bettie Page!
Love,
Heather and Anna

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back