• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RIP Maya Angelo

TicklishBlackGuy

1st Level Yellow Feather
It is saddening and disheartening that I found this out. A famous African American author and poet died today. She was known world wide for many things she has written and produce through writing. May your spirit live on and you be at peace dear Maya Angelo

I found out about Maya Angelou's passing while I was at work this morning. I've been slightly teary-eyed ever since. The world has lost such an amazing woman.

I found out about Maya Angelou's passing while I was at work this morning. I've been slightly teary-eyed ever since. The world has lost such an amazing woman.

well spoken hun, today is a day of sorrow, but we her spirits lives on in our hearts, and in our souls..forever

well spoken hun, today is a day of sorrow, but we her spirits lives on in our hearts, and in our souls..forever

I saw a quote posted on Tumblr, credited to Maya, that says “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style”. Definitely words to live by. She will be greatly missed.

She seemed to have lived a full and rich life sharing her wisdom and writing with the world. Im not sad she passed but it is saddening that she can no longer contribute her words to us.

She seemed to have lived a full and rich life sharing her wisdom and writing with the world. Im not sad she passed but it is saddening that she can no longer contribute her words to us.

She lived a very full life and impacted the lives of so many others. I just hope that her legacy carries on, and that her teachings aren't forgotten. I'm always a little heartbroken to see such inspiring writers' lives come to an end.

It is saddening and disheartening that I found this out. A famous African American author and poet died today. She was known world wide for many things she has written and produce through writing. May your spirit live on and you be at peace dear Maya Angelo

Beautifully said. She was a radiant angel whose words could empower the heart, heal the spirit and set fire to the soul of a nation. She called society on its hypocritical parts, celebrated voraciously it's achievements, dreams and aspirations and gave voice to our shared common humanity. In other words, she was a great literary artist who healed, challenged and exhausted us all with her craft. Today is indeed a great loss for everyone who loved her work, but the gifts of her " voice " are timeless!

Beautifully said. She was a radiant angel whose words could empower the heart, heal the spirit and set fire to the soul of a nation. She called society on its hypocritical parts, celebrated voraciously it's achievements, dreams and aspirations and gave voice to our shared common humanity. In other words, she was a great literary artist who healed, challenged and exhausted us all with her craft. Today is indeed a great loss for everyone who loved her work, but the gifts of her " voice " are timeless!

Beautifully said!

beautiful TL, simply beautiful, like angels that sing from heaven, like sirens who serenade the sea, she will forever be here in our hearts, as she left this earth peacefully.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back