• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rip richard wright

gilmourwaters

1st Level Green Feather
Kinda bummed last couple days..RICHARD WRIGHT , founding memeber of PINKFLOYD dies monday after a short battle with cancer.My nic here should make it obvious why i'm bummed..lol.HUGE floyd fan met richard back in 88 during there world tour.Met him (and the rest onf them in 94 during the DIVISION BELL tour...nice guy....Way too young to go 🙁

Terrible shame, that. Here's a little sampling of his greatness, from a solo album. His quiet influence on the Pink Floyd sound will be apparent to most anyone over 40.

R.I.P., Rick. 🙁

Gonna date myself a bit here.

I first heard of Pink Floyd when the movie Zabriskie Point came out in 1970. I heard radio commercials for the film which featured the closing bars of "Come In Number 51...". It was scary! And besides, I thought, what kind of a weird-ass name for a rock band is "Pink Floyd"?

Then I got a job at a summer camp, sharing a cabin with someone who played "Piper at the Gates of Dawn" on a little plastic turntable. Later that fall, I found a European EMI Records sampler in a bargain bin, containing 3 Pink Floyd tracks from the soundtrack from the movie "More".

And then, I heard tracks from "Dark Side of the Moon" on a high end system in a stereo shop. I was on my way...

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back