• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rita mummified with her feet in stocks...

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
So one of my 'lees (Kayla) has a basement dungeon. In addition, she's an amateur photographer (with aspirations). Which means that she has a lighting setup, a steel frame and a table ... and I have a set of stocks.

In addition, Rita is someone I have been wanting to play with for a while -- she's the activities director for local kink club, and she does all sorts of edgy things, and I asked her, "ever been tickled until you can't remember your name?" She said, "No -- but I'm willing to try it!"

Put all these things together, and it makes for one hell of an evening!

Rita got on the table with her feet (and her long, long toes!) in the stocks, and Kayla and I proceeded to pallet-wrap (think heavy-duty shrink wrap) her to the table, from neck to just above the ankles, so she couldn't move.

Then I told her, "I'm going to start slow and light and evil with things between your toes and over your soles, and eventually we will work up to the pointy and the buzzy and you're going to BEG me to stop!"

This is the first set of pictures that Kayla took from that session. A video clip is already up in the other section of the forum. 🙂

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Rita-hi-res1.jpg
    Rita-hi-res1.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 224
  • Rita-hi-res2.jpg
    Rita-hi-res2.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 718
  • Rita-hi-res3.jpg
    Rita-hi-res3.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 706
  • Rita-hi-res4.jpg
    Rita-hi-res4.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 681
  • Rita-hi-res5.jpg
    Rita-hi-res5.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 475
Knismo, I love the fourth picture. You are a master with the brush! You're not too bad with the feathers either! Isn't it nice to have a present all wrapped up and ready to play with?

Thanks for the pix!

Peace out!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back