• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Robert Blake "Not Guilty"

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
This news came earlier in the week, and I was aware of it but wanted to give anyone else a chance to create the topic first.

Anyways, Robert Blake, the former actor, was founded to be not guilty in the murder of his wife.

I'm sure you remember the different interviews they had with him, the Barbara Walters interview for example, and how Blake claimed and swore that he was innocent and made it look very believable.

So what do you think? So you think he did it, or do you think he really is innocent? And if he didn't do it, who did?

I didn't follow the trial real closely but I read articles here and there and saw excerpts from his interviews. Not knowing all the evidence that was presented and just from what I've read and heard, I think he did it or hired someone to do it. She blackmailed him to marry her and I think he wanted a way out of it, to keep himself and his daughter away from her. Although the prosecution didn't admit enough evidence so the jury could convict him. It's unfortunate if he truly did it and is getting away with it. His daughter is now without a mother regardless of her checkered past. I guess it's between him and God now. If he truly did it, his judgment day will come eventually. He's no spring chicken anymore. Just my .02

Sandee

Yeah. I'm not sure how to think about this. I had a feeling from the beginning that he would be found innocent. Eeither for all the right or all the wrong reasons. Theres something about him that seems sincere, but I just don't know. Its not at all like the Michael Jackson case. It doesn't feel the same.

Last edited:
My opinion is that Robert Blake, Michael Jackson (he will get off) and OJ Simpson are all guilty and will have to pay the price when they die and answer for their sins at the pearly gates. What is really sad is the fact that as long as you have the cash to hire the best lawyer money can buy you can get away with commiting a crime in this country.

Well put, sir.

Also, even if they are guilty, like Martha Stuwart was, I'm sure some of them probably get special treatment. I didn't see the prosecution try to pad this up though, and Blake's suffering during that time seemed real and genuine like he went without, but whose to say when you don't actually see what goes on in there.

Martha Stuwart didn't seemed all that troubled at all by her prison time. One would think she was afforded all the commodities. Although it all could just be a farse of her openly optimistic personality.

I always thought Blake was guilty, so I was surprised by the verdict. Still, the jury has spoken, and they felt there was insufficient evidence to prove his guilt. He is still facing a wrongful death suit, however, and might be found "responsible" (a lower standard of proof than "guilty.")

As for Martha Stewart, I was troubled by her being convicted of lying to cover up an act that was ultimately found not to be illegal. If the underlying act (the stock trade, in this case) was legal, I think the derivative conviction for covering it up should have been dismissed, since she in effect lied about something that was not a crime anyway.

Last edited:
Robert Blake says he left his GUN in the restaurant. How convenient.

Then he went back in, and numerous restaurant workers said he looked flushed, never looked for anything, only asked for and drank a glass of water before going back outside.

He goes back...his wife's dead.

In a perfect world...he'd be OJ's cellmate right now. Instead, they can go play golf together.

So Martha Stewart and Scott Peterson were convicted, while OJ and Robert Blake weren't.

I guess Jacko's the tie-breaker?

Wait, I forgot about Winona Ryder...so that gives the lead to the guilty side. Or the "found guilty" side, I should call it...

Anyway, the apparent sticking point of the Blake trial was that for whatever reason, the gun used did not match the gun in Blake's supposed possession. This despite a ridiculous mound of circumstantial evidence.

Maybe Phil Spector needs to call Blake's lawyer for advice, 'cause he's not looking too rosy right now either...
============
NJShore
============

why do people keep harping on OJ. what did he ever do to anyone. I know there was a lot of evidence that said he might be guilty, but all that evidence was collected under the supervision of someone who hated him. I go back and watch accounts of the trial and you had blood appearing on the scene days after the murders where it had alreaddy been photographed clean. you had people taking blood samples home. come on. reasonable doubt.

and if ther is no physical evidence linking someone to a murder and you can't proove that he was part of a direct conspiracy then there better be a pretty good timeline, and a few whitnesses, or something.

I was frankly appalled when i hear the peterson Jurrors talk now. I do think that he was guilty, but if you can't tell me when, or how, or where, someone killed someone, you better give me something better then some damn people saw him fishing.

the system isn't perfect and as such i think that it should be designed to error on the side of the defendant. If they can send people off to jail without knowing how or when they did something, or if they can not establish a credable chain of evidence, then what would that mean for the average Joe? maybe that's just the way that I look at it.

I'm as gung ho lock them away as the next person, but withing reason.

"I sincerely hope the stories of what goes on in prison are exagerated."- Homer Simpson (to Krusty The Clown's in reference to Krusty's prison sentence term)

Last edited:
Yeah,now that Blake was found innocent he and OJ can get together and really find the guys who killed their wives. 🙄 🙄 .

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Phil Spector...what situation is he in now?

I'm not sure what's recently happened with this case, but a few years ago the police were called to his place and they found some actress (not a "name" actress) dead. To make a long story short, all signs pointed to him having killed her. I'd heard he was arrested, but I don't think the trial's even come close to starting yet.

In response to the "What did OJ ever do to anyone?" question...well...should I even HAVE to answer that one?
===========
NJShore
===========

Oh, I already know about that. When you mentioned it, I thought you might have meant something new happened to him or there was a turn in the case.

lets not be sarcastic NJ. would you like to set the precedent that just because someone looks guilty that they be convicted. lets not even consider all the evidence, or the circumstances that surrond a case. for that matter why even let people have a defense? If the Grand Jurry inds enough evidence to charge someone, then lets just send them to the chair based on that. It's not possible that they could be wrong or anything right? I still have not heard any convincing argument to make me remotely think that he did it. He was a football player yes, but runningbacks are pretty boys that don't do a lot of anything without five freiends like me to back them up. Isn't that right navel?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back