• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Robin (barefoot) (Witch Hunter Robin)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
I would have had this picture finished and uploaded last week, but I got held up with other things. I finished it yesterday, which is to say early this morning (since I finished it after midnight, so technically it was drawn today.)Anyways, surprizingly it didn't take me that long to draw and color this one. Because I really really like Robin I thought I'd end up spending an eternity on drawing her. Thankfully, and to my relief, that wasn't the case. 🙂

In order for you all to understand whats going on in the picture exactly, I think its important for me to explain what has led up to the scene in the picture. You see, I'm thinking about making this picture part of a Witch Hunter Robin parody, so the plot is a little more complicated than usual. I'll do my best to keep it short. Here it goes-

The STNJ has recieved from headquarters information on a witch they must hunt. Before the hunters commit to hunting this witch, they decide to get even more info on him. It turns out he's very dangerous and has previously eluded all efforts made by previous hunters to catch and/or kill him. It also turns out (for the sake of the picture's plot only) that this witch also has an uncontrollable foot tickling fetish) .

So the team decides to lure this witch out of hiding by giving Robin the cover of a fellow fetishist who wants to get together. The witch does not know who Robin is, but is aware of the STNJ. So for Robin's safety and the security of the mission, Robin is wearing a wire for this sting operation. Obviously if she were to wear an earpiece it would look suspicious.

Anyways, Robin and this witch meet and they go to an empty apartment (lets just assume the witch has been hiding here). Robin's mission is to act as a decoy and distract the witch long enough for the other hunters to raid the place and take the witch out. Since he has a fetish and thats what they need to play off of, Robin reluctantly takes off a shoe and sock, and takes out a feather she has brought so the witch can tickle her and have his way.

Thats what has lead up to this moment in the parody. The building is surrounded, and the hunters are ready to pounce. The only question is, what will happen to Robin?

Now I know some of you are probably thinking "why doesn't Robin just use her powers on this witch and get it over with? Why go through all this trouble?"

Simple. For two reasons. 1.) In the series, the branch of the STNJ that Robin works for doesn't believe in killing witches unless they have to. They would much rather capture them so that headquarters can learn more about their craft and how to build immunities to it.

2.) This is a sting operation. If Robin uses her powers on the witch now her cover will be blown, and the mission might fail. The whole point was to lure this witch out, and doing anything suspicious, or flat out using her powers would give her away.

Now that thats out of the way, enjoy the picture. Feedback appriciated. ^___^

" Three hundred and twenty years have passed since the Coven sank in the dark.

A dangerous lurker.

An unquenched desire. A foot bare, a feather offered.

A reluctant soul to coax the darkness."

Attachments

• Witch Hunter Robin.jpg
    Witch Hunter Robin.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 874
You certainly put a lot of thought into this! I'm not a fan of Robin (basically I've never actually sat down and watched it) but I've always thought her hair was really cool. It's a beautiful anime to look at even if I dont understand anything I see when I see it. Well done, Celtic!

Thanks alot Ness. 🙂 It wouldn't be me if there was no thought or substance to my pictures. You really should watch the show from start to finish. It is one of the better-made and most recent ones out there. If not because of the artistry then because of the plot.

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I'm a big fan of her too. This is my first time drawing her, and I'm glad she turned out as well as she did. 🙂

Personally I'd love to see the other 2 girls from the STNJ get tickled along with Robin. They're all cuties...in that fictional anime cartoon way. 🙂

OT - Why does it seem like 99% of all the witches have that wavy force energy wave they use to push enemies back? It was cool the first time, but some creativity would be nice. Like last night that earth craft dude had an interesting technique.

Well, there was the one with the life-transfer power, the one who could mentally sling the spikes at people, who Robin fried, the pimpish guy with the 'S' name, he used small wind "blobs." Need I go on? 😛

@ spire- Thanks! 🙂

To answer your question I'll say again what I said on the TMF. The continuity of this parody will depend on the ammount of feedback I recieve. It would be a big undertaking and would take a good deal of time if I wanted it to look as good as I would want. So if it seems enough people are interested that would validate my taking the time to do it. While alot of people simply want it because there would be tickling, I'd be doing it for the WHR fans among us mostly. 🙂

@ Controdicto- Thanks again. 🙂

@ TT- Thanks alot bossman, I'm glad you like it (I'll assume that since you didn't actually comment on it 😛 ). Refer to my response to spire for explaination of continuity of parody. 🙂

To answer you're off topic question, which is fine and I don't mind as it is related to the series, I'd have to say its because the Craft revolves around the elements. A witch therefore would rely completely on their ability to manipulate the element they have persumed control over. A great deal of the Craft would revolve around barriers and fields being created around the user as a result of the energy they are creating and releasing from their body. Thats probably why many of the witches seem to have a similar power. They are similar, but different. As different as the witches, and as different as the elements. But the one constant they share is that the power is drawn from them or around them. Even though this is paranormal in nature, it seems explainable in the realm of science, even for an anime. In fact, alot of anime uses realism rather than fiction.

Last edited:
i was going to ask someone if they could draw something from witch hunter robin! fantasic job celtic.

Thank you, AphxA. Although do you mind telling me why its a "fantastic job?" I'd prefer a critique of it if you can take the time to do that. Compliments are nice, but I need something more.

I ask others to follow suit as well, if its not too much trouble. This is art afterall, and its meant to be critiqued when its showcased like this online. 🙂

Last edited:
Well personally I think the foot is great. You have an amazing sense of perspective especially for such a difficult part of the body to draw.
Also with your pictures you don't just make a carbon copy of the original but you add your own recognizable style which is what really shows your individual talent. 🙂
This is also something I admire about Kalamos...you are rather detail oriented and aren't afraid of spending a lot of time putting in the small details that really bring a picture together. I tend to draw the meat and skip the potatoes. 😛

Thanks. ^__^ I try.

Maybe you have to learn that the potatoes are essential and good for you! Can't get anywhere in art without a wholesome side order of potatoes. 😛

Seriously though, is theres something thats troubling you with the feet? What part(s) exactly? Is there a particular look you're trying to achieve?

Last edited:
I just have trouble with feet and hands. Always have. I'm getting better at hands because I get a lot more practice with them and it's a lot easier to look at my own hands for reference. I'd say my biggest trouble with feet is getting them to look 3 dimentional. It's just a matter of sitting down and practising. Anyone want to model for me?? 😛

Wouldn't it be easier to just look at pictures? It doesn't work for be that much because I end up doing my own thing regardless, but it might work for you, and you'd have no need for a model.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back