• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Robi's tortures update - part 2

grippedchimp1

TMF Expert
Been doing a serious amount of artwork lately, 'cos I'm trying to do as much as I can before I get bogged down to work and studies again. Here's the second part of my update about Robi: The usually cool and genial but ultimately sappy Anglo-Asian babe in my art. She's here getting some serious tickle torture, and just in case you don't her, check her profile right here.

Perhaps the most evil torture Robi has received on her underarms

Robi puts Rosa in a spot of bother... literally (bonus non-tk)

Enjoy...

Poisonous Monkey

Last edited:
I'm more partial to foot torture, but this is wickedly, pleasingly sadisitc! Very well rendered goats... I'm not sure I've seen you draw better animals.

As to the Robi/Rosa picture... well, I guess I'm as clueless as Robi. I don't have any idea what's going on there.

Yeah, those facials are extordiary. :happy: LIKE the pic too. Damn, ur good! XD

I'm with LittleBigHead on this one. I have no idea what's happening in the second pic (even though when you tell me I will be completely embarassed that I didn't get it in the first place).

As for the first pic I LOVE IT! Uberly cool drawing even though I am a foot fan! ^^

You have to know the series to get the second image. Rosa has a beauty mark on her face and Robi somehow managed to remove it....(also Selis looks like Domo-Kun....LOL): http://www.domo-kun.com/

Pure genius as usual monkey boy....

Last edited:
Replies...

Cheshire, LBH, Bud: You see, my main man Cheshire knows what it's about! You really have to see my art in more depth to get it, and check out the profiles. That's why my site is there!

Everyone else: Thanks lads! Well you have to have something amusing in your pics on occasion!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back