• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rock Band - Fav song to play

Big_Dogg85

4th Level Yellow Feather
Hey everyone,

For those of us privileged enough to own or have played Rock Band (or even Rock Band 2 if u just got it), what is your favourite song to play, on any difficulty?

Since I have XBOX 360 and LIVE, I have downloaded several songs but my absolute favourite remains Run For The Hills - a huge challenge on hard and expert but so much fun to play and get in to, especially after muchos brewskis. 🙂

Hey everyone,

For those of us privileged enough to own or have played Rock Band (or even Rock Band 2 if u just got it), what is your favourite song to play, on any difficulty?

Since I have XBOX 360 and LIVE, I have downloaded several songs but my absolute favourite remains Run For The Hills - a huge challenge on hard and expert but so much fun to play and get in to, especially after muchos brewskis. 🙂

hmm what is this...a game thingie that you listen to music and play along with? sounds fun...

For some reason, I have been unable to get into the Rock Band stuff or Guitar Hero stuff. But I am interested to see how the new Metallica stuff would play in game.

hmm what is this...a game thingie that you listen to music and play along with? sounds fun...

Indeed Izzy, it's basically a game where you have peripherals (controllers) that are music based: guitar controller, drum set and a microphone. The idea behind the game is that you play a particular song (such as Run to the Hills) with your guitar or drums and it is supposed to give the common, unknowing of the actual instruments player an idea of how songs are actually played on the real instruments. It is a very fun game to play, especially with 3 of your friends so that all can play the same song but different instruments: drums, guitar, bass guitar and vocals.

unfortunatly the rock and roll tickle king known as the hollywood brother do not have rockband or guitar hero

Indeed Izzy, it's basically a game where you have peripherals (controllers) that are music based: guitar controller, drum set and a microphone. The idea behind the game is that you play a particular song (such as Run to the Hills) with your guitar or drums and it is supposed to give the common, unknowing of the actual instruments player an idea of how songs are actually played on the real instruments. It is a very fun game to play, especially with 3 of your friends so that all can play the same song but different instruments: drums, guitar, bass guitar and vocals.

wow that sounds super neato..and being a music major, this would be right up my alley so to speak..

wow that sounds super neato..and being a music major, this would be right up my alley so to speak..

Not necessarily, I have a friend who is a very good guitar player and Rock Band just about drives him insane. I believe Slash of Velvet Revolver has said on record that playing a guitar doesn't help you at all but hinder you when making the transition to playing such games as Guitar Hero and Rock Band... but it is a great game to play and one you could spend an entire night playing.

Hmm... I'd say my favourite song is I'm So Sick by Flyleaf, they're an awesome band. :super_hap But to play... I think it might be me always failing on Hey Oh (Snow) by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. My brother- who's WAY more obsessed with it than I am- can't even beat it on expert. 😛

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back