• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rock Concepts Video Request

draucci2

If anyone has the video of Rock-Tick7 from Rocks Tickling i would love to have it. [...] I've attached a picture. Thanks in advance for your help

Attachments

• rockt427.jpg
    rockt427.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 74
  • rockt412.jpg
    rockt412.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 66
  • rockt428.jpg
    rockt428.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
well how am i supposed to get this movie then, if people out there have it, why should they not be allowed to give it to me?

I've seen it. It isn't that good. The tickler spends half the time walking around the lee just looking and, when she finally does tickle, it's a quick strike with minimal response.

Trust me, you aren't missing anything.

There are better Rock vids out there. The better one is called 'Sitting Down on the Job'. Lots of stocking feet tickling and some bare. Lots of close-ups. Some all over tickling in the beginning.

I don't know where you could get those now that Rock is out of business.

draucci said:
well how am i supposed to get this movie then, if people out there have it, why should they not be allowed to give it to me?
They can post clips from it here, but we are wary of full-length movies being posted unless the copyright owner says it's OK. If the company is truly no longer in business I suppose it would be OK for someone to post the full movie, but I'd have to check with the other mods to see how they feel about it. (Of course, if someone has obtained permission from Rock Man, they can post as much as they want.)

In the meantime, please see the video trading policy here: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=19508

Thanks,

I've been thinking about Draucci's point, and on further consideration, I agree that our current no-trading rule may not have anticipated how to treat material from defunct websites. I have proposed relaxing the rule for these situations, but we'll need input particularly from HDS before making any changes because he wrote the current rule.

Thanks, and best regards,

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back