• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

roman tickling? f/f

Ah, those pesky Romans.
Nice vid quality, though.
They sure knew how to code a clip back then.

😉

Now, seriously, no. I can see how the knife thing might disturb you, but I've seen more plainly painful scenarios.
The blade looks blunt, and pain, well, that's something too personal to say for sure.

All in all, nice find.

I don't think she felt any pain at all - it was just a simple tickling video.

But why, oh why, is the one I want to tickle in tight bondage always the one that's doing the tickling - the tickler is an absolutely beautiful girl.
:devil2::devil2::devil2:

in pain? I think not...

If the ticklee's in pain it's from poor acting, nothing else. This is so faked it makes Copperfield look real. Come on...if the girl was in that much pain, gee...couldn't she simply pull her feet away? lol I hate these old phony ticking movies with the victims screaming in horror and their unbound feet staying right there within reach.

darn! I thought someone had found a tickling clip filmed in ancient Rome...

what? they were a very advanced people... beta max maybe?

If the ticklee's in pain it's from poor acting, nothing else. This is so faked it makes Copperfield look real. Come on...if the girl was in that much pain, gee...couldn't she simply pull her feet away? lol I hate these old phony ticking movies with the victims screaming in horror and their unbound feet staying right there within reach.

The acting,if it can be called that and the laughing are sad indeed. Seems fake to me.That having been said i have tickled some ladies who could not or would not pull their feet away.And i have also witnessed the same.Don't ask me how but some lee's do it,and not just on their feet.

I would like to suggest a new designation for clips...non-BD...right now we use TK to mean tickling, why not BD to mean bondage. I have almost no interest in clips without bondage, so would definitely like to see the designation used.

I would like to suggest a new designation for clips...non-BD...right now we use TK to mean tickling, why not BD to mean bondage. I have almost no interest in clips without bondage, so would definitely like to see the designation used.

While you're idea has some merit, for producers who only produce bondage tickling, it may seem a bit extraneous. We may then find our selves pondering
NY= Nylons, HT=Hogtie, SX=Socks, QL=Quiet laugher (et al) resulting in some cryptic titles such as F/F BD HT NY QL there by putting us on par with the New York stock exchange, but I extrapilate.

JD

While you're idea has some merit, for producers who only produce bondage tickling, it may seem a bit extraneous. We may then find our selves pondering
NY= Nylons, HT=Hogtie, SX=Socks, QL=Quiet laugher (et al) resulting in some cryptic titles such as F/F BD HT NY QL there by putting us on par with the New York stock exchange, but I extrapilate.

JD

Well, maybe we could use NBD for non-bondage. That way it's used less. The rule could be to assume bondage (in a pic or clip) unless we see NBD in the thread title.

Just an idea. Don't see it happening though haha.

About the clips... she definately isn't being tickled at all haha. I think she is faking and I think it might have been painful for her. Nothin' major though. That "ler" didn't know what she was doing...

I agree here, very bad acting indeed, like the idea tho, would like to see it done better, hmmm. maybe i will try to talk my Gf into it, lol.

Extremely bad acting, and if that is pain I would hate to see what the ultimate torture would be. Maybe a lesson in acting school would help

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back