• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Room-Mate Tickle M/F

RogueTickler

TMF Novice
Throughout the years I have been fortunate enough to find myself in various tickle situations... some of them I participated in and some I was just privy to. Many years ago I used to live with a girl named Tara, a young university student who had a boyfriend who definitley must have had a tickle fetish. What else would explain this guy's behavior? Literally every time the guy came over, he would spend most of his time tickling Tara silly. Tara was a pretty cute little girl. She was about 5 foot 5, slim with strawberry blonde hair and fair skin. She had milky white feet which were nicely shaped and very sensitive. The routine was always the same. Tara and her boyfriend would arrive, say 'hi', then duck into her bedroom to study. After about 10 minutes of earnest studying, the boyfriend would always lose interest and would begin doing things like slowly pulling off Tara's socks, or giving her sides a 2-finger squeeze. Tara would yelp and scold the boyfriend, and continue doing her best to absorb the text book she was reading. The boyfriend would pretend to stop, but then a few minutes later he would start the tickling again, usually more intense. I would hear a loud shriek of laughter and then 'Stop it!!!' from Tara. She would then plead with him to focus as it was always 'really, really important that we finish studying!' Of course, once he started tickling her, he couldn't stop and his focus would eventually shift 100% to tickling Tara. He would grab Tara's now bare feet and dig in, or flip her over, jump on top, and start giving her a rib-tickling. Tara would be hysterical with laughter, squeeking out the occasional 'haaalppp!!!!'.

So how do I know all these wonderful details? Well, l discovered that if I sat in the living room in a certain chair, I could see into Tara's bedroom and half of her bed. So I would sit in the chair and pretend to watch TV, when really I was watching a tickle torture show! It was great because I could hear everything that was going on - all the laughter, protesting and shrieking, and then I would see various tickle action going on as they flopped around on the bed. Once I saw the boyfriend lie on the end of the bed (where I could see), grab Tara's feet, trap them between his thighs so they were sticking out behind him, pull off her socks and proceed to tickle her feet with his right hand while fending off Tara with his left. All the while the guy had a big smile on his face. Another time I saw him pin Tara down at the end of the bed with her wrists over her head. He was a big guy and used one hand to hold her wrists while the other stroked her armpits as Tara went crazy.

Eventually they broke up. I think Tara figured she was getting no studying done with this guy around. It was fun while it lasted!

Rogue

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back