• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

room raiders

jj82277

I just saw something that really made me mad. I don't normally watch MTV's room raiders, but I was flipping through the channels on Sunday during the Playoff's commercials and It seemed sort of interesting. The lucky lady was inspecting the rooms in a naughty latex french maid's outfit with garter belts and both sets of cheeks were showing. for all that don't watch the show she gets to look at the rooms of three guys that she has never met and based on their rooms she picks one to go on a date. The first guys apartment was nice, but there was another girl asleep in the bed. I mean you know, a girl girl, not his sister, not his cousin, a girl who called herself his "friend with benifits." The second room had a funky moal infested refridgerator, but the third room had gormet fish dogfood for his dog, what the girl termed as really nice clothes, a recipt for a 1,000 dollar deposit into his bank account and, motivational books to show that he was going in the right direction. when it came time for her to decide i thought that it was a no brainer, one was a player, one was a slob, and one was a well dressed guy, doing well for himself, that has goals. low and behold she picked guy number one, the one who had a girl sleeping half naked in his bed. He even had his shirt off because they take them without warning, so lets just guess what they were doing before the show. now i don't usually watch reality tv that much, this is just a flook so can any of you ladies out there please tell me what would provoke a girl to pick a guy to go out with who LITERALLY just got through screwing another girl. please i would really like to hear this.

the hollywood brother think it is simple. You see if the dame was still in the jabronis bed, then he must of been performing all night long or at least that is the impression. This seniorita who went in the rooms probably figures this guy is a subsititute for what she really wants (which is the hollywood brother but he is waiting for a sweetie out in Az to come to the east coast) but can't have. The hollywood brother think she just figured the jabroni wannabe with the whore in his sack at least can please a aldy, so she picked him. Now if on this episode any of the manly men from this great forum were on the show, then she would of picked someone from this forum

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the hollywood brother think it is simple. You see if the dame was still in the jabronis bed, then he must of been performing all night long or at least that is the impression. This seniorita who went in the rooms probably figures this guy is a subsititute for what she really wants (which is the hollywood brother but he is waiting for a sweetie out in Az to come to the east coast) but can't have. The hollywood brother think she just figured the jabroni wannabe with the whore in his sack at least can please a aldy, so she picked him. Now if on this episode any of the manly men from this great forum were on the show, then she would of picked someone from this forum

Everytime you post I have to stop myself from slamming my head into my monitor. Are you some annoying gimmick? Are you actually refering to yourself in the 3rd person? Do you somehow think that acting like The Rock makes you special somehow? Learn the difference between 1st and 3rd person before you make any more posts.

Resonater...
We all have our own ways of expressing ourselves. Mr. HollyWood Brother enjoys the 3rd person type "in ring" persona, and I would hope that does not change. I, Wraven, on the other hand prefer to post psychologicaly and deviously, not to mention be an all around smartass of this board. 1st amendment, simply said...

"Let the darkness be your guide..."

resonater said:
Everytime you post I have to stop myself from slamming my head into my monitor. Are you some annoying gimmick? Are you actually refering to yourself in the 3rd person? Do you somehow think that acting like The Rock makes you special somehow? Learn the difference between 1st and 3rd person before you make any more posts.

I have to agree with you there, its almost like he thinks he's got a godly presence. But yeah Wraven is right too, each to their own

The simple answer is that "reality" TV is anything but realistic. These shows are carefully planned and rehearsed, the contestants are screened, and each episode is heavily edited before it airs. The situations are often unnatural, such as putting ten half-naked super-athletic young guys and gals in a house with no privacy (how many people actually live that way in "reality"?). In addition, people act different in the presence of a camera than they would otherwise, further distorting the "reality" portrayed by these shows.

They're called whores. Have you ever met a whore? You don't sound like you have, so consider yourself lucky. I'm surprised the whore didn't pick the slob, because whores usually have SOME self-respect, but wow, she must be really slutty. Some surprise, but not too much - tis the way of the world 😉

the hollywood brother also think that maybe the people at MTV told her who to pick just to get people talking and create buzz

resonater said:

yo, yo yo what up dog? The Hollywood Brother want to know if you forgot that this is America? Well Let the Hollywood Brother remind you boy that here in America the hollywood Brtoehr got a right to be not only as nasty as he wants to be but the hollywood brother has the legal right to post in third person. Now on another topic, the hollywood brother believe that there are business persons out on street corners right now that can give you medicine to clear up the pain from banging your head against a wall like a dumkov.

One last thing brother, Whatch'a gonna do when the Hollywood brother gets over the 2,000 post mark?

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the hollywood brother also think that maybe the people at MTV told her who to pick just to get people talking and create buzz
That's pretty much what I was thinking too 🙂

resonater said:
You don't need to be so rude in expressing your opinions.

she devil: Thank you for following up a classic hollywood brother line. If you did not have a boyfriend and the hollywood brother did not have a lady who he cherishes very much, then the hollywood brother might give you a ticklish reward for such a great post. The hollywood brother guess we both laid the smack down on this jabroni's candy ass. Now the hollywood brother reality is who in the blue hell did this boy think he is and if he truly does bang his head against the wall then does he do it with a spike in the wall and quiet riot's cum on feel the noise playing. Enquireing minds want to know. The hollywood brother want to know!

hey yo batch brother. the hollywood brother will be stopping soon. as you pointed out, the hollywood brother is 31 which means the hollywood brother may only have 60 or so years left to post and contribute

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back