• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ropes or cuffs

For those of you who like to be restrained or like to restrain when getting tickled do you prefer ropes or hand cuffs?Or what other method is your favorite?

i've been tied with both soft rope and cuffs..problem with the cuffs, the ler complained that my wrists were too small...these were velcro cuffs..my last session he also used regular metal hand cuffs, with washcloths to protect my wrists..but it still hurt..i wouldn't recommend metal handcuffs...hmm i liked both the velcro cuffs and the ropes..

I prefer to have my jeans used to restrain me, then rope to anchor the jeans. ^___^

I have a matching pair of leather ankle and wrist restraints, and they are quite marvelous for play. It's just so wonderfully easy to place someone into bondage in them! :bald:

I do love the feel of metal biting into my skin, but then there's also something to be said for the inescapable tightness of leather. It's very secure. Unfortunately, while cuffs are incredibly effective, they're not very versatile. Rope offers many, many more possibilities for bondage in many more positions. I can't say I like one more than the other. It's simply a matter of which works better in a scene.

I do love the feel of metal biting into my skin, but then there's also something to be said for the inescapable tightness of leather. It's very secure. Unfortunately, while cuffs are incredibly effective, they're not very versatile. Rope offers many, many more possibilities for bondage in many more positions. I can't say I like one more than the other. It's simply a matter of which works better in a scene.

Agreed. They're both good for different things. Cuffs are inescapable - there's no squirming out of them. But ropes are more comfortable, and as Sammi said, more flexible.

I'd have to say I prefer silky, soft restraints in favor of ropes. Ones that don't bite too hard into the skin... that, or using many loops to decrease pain.

Here I'll have to go with the majority, though, and say it depends on the situation and the position I want to restrain my lee in or my ler wants to restrain me.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back