• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rory's bubble toes get a good tickling! (m/f, stocks) 3.21.12

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Rory is one of those I'm starting to think really likes to be tickled!

A few months ago we were at a restaurant and I grabbed her foot under the table, slid her sandal off and began raking my nails up and down her sole. She shook her great mane of hair and just kept laughing until she was breathless ... but never once told me to stop or tried to pull her foot away!

When I finished, she wiped her eyes and said, "That was fun -- I'm going to have to come back and let you do that to me again in your stocks." As you might have guessed, the first thing I did was get my calendar out and see what day she could visit!

Rory's tiny little bubble toes are so small that her little pinky toes were popping out of bondage, but the rest of her feet got to deal with the assault from my fingernails, plus a good period of time when I took out the old styluses from the Palm Pilots I threw away and began drawing on the bottoms of her feet right under her toes! Plus, her cute bubble-shaped big toes are INCREDIBLY ticklish, and I spent a good amount of time tickling the daylights out of them with the electric flossers!

Come see pretty Rory toss her hair around and laugh herself silly getting tickled on her cute toes!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

SWEET!!! I love her and your videos, Keep up the great work. 🙂

Very nice. Love to have my feet in stocks,toes tied like that and tickle tortured.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back