• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rosie Request -- Rosie Lick Tickled

pabuluz1

TMF Master
here ya go... and a new character in the world of rosie. hope u like.. love feed back

Attachments

• Rosie Licked colour.jpg
    Rosie Licked colour.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 990
Well done as always my squirrely friend. Just, when you upload your lineart, if you have photoshop or paintshoppro..use the "auto contrast/auto color" feature. So you don't get those nasty gray spots around your characters.

Would you be interested in abit of fan-art, hm? I'm feeling rather artistic.

id love some tributes 😀 id be honored.. post them on her group aswell 😀

It would be awsome if you could draw a revenge pic of Rosie stripping off the cheerleader's socks and giving her the same treatment she was given

Well Pab im ready to start a Chewy Rosie pic (could be classed as fan art i suppose)
I'll start the first one off with Chewy grabbing the lovely Rosie with his vines.......
trainers will be off before she can blink, lol

Love the pic - thanks for doing the request 😉

cool pic man, i love the expression on the cheerleader, keep it up, also am very much lookin forward to chewy v rosie

great pic, Pab...your turn out rate is amazing!!

Cheerleader Tiffany is ingenious, energetic and highly sadistic... a typical Rosie nemesis! That girl has the worst luck...

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back