• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rosie Showing Some British Pride :P ( Non Tickle )

pabuluz1

TMF Master
here ya guys go...

Attachments

• Rosie ( Jack ).jpg
    Rosie ( Jack ).jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 320
Ready to swim the channel, I see! Patriotism brings out Rosie's most sultry mood. It's what makes Great Britain great!

*Wipes tear from eye and salute*

ALL HAIL BRITTANIA!

*Plays national antheme*

Last edited:
Rule Brittania!

Reminds me just a bit of 60's mod styles, some of which made use of the Union Jack much the same way American styles of the same period used the ol' stars and stripes.

W00T! Like Geri Halliwell (Spice Girls)...only Rosie is actually sexy! 😀

*Get's all patriotic and plays "God save the Queen" as covered by the Sex Pistols, for no particular reason...*

British hotness! :drool: :wooha:So, is she gonna get tickled by the queen or something? 😀

... thanks everyone...

might do her in a Liverpool FC Football Top.... or Soccer! to safe any misunderstandings! 😛

I was wondering - I know in the US quite a lot of schools don't have school uniforms, but here in the good ole' U of K most schools do.

So, my thought - perhaps Rosie and Tiffany in a sexy school uniform? (Is it a male British thing only, perving on mature girls/young women in ridiculously tight school uniforms? If it is, yay us! 😛)

God save Rosie! 😀

Wow! Exellent work pabuluz! I love it! 🙂

Rosie.

love the drawing of rosie, and sorry koopacooper the school girl uniform is just as big over here in the USA.

One would hope Rosie isn't a nasal-voiced, self-important attention seeker like Geri. Still, Rosie's more appealing anyway!

ive been workin on a New Character... but i dont know which comic to put her in....

pabuluz said:
... thanks everyone...

might do her in a Liverpool FC Football Top.... or Soccer! to safe any misunderstandings! 😛
Maybe have her tickled in socks? tied up..... lol

pabuluz said:
ive been workin on a New Character... but i dont know which comic to put her in....

:wooha:A KNEW CHARACTER! 😀 YEEEESS! XD :happy:

C_Tickler you always want rosies in socks 😛

wot kinda socks u want rosie in next?

maybe have her in somekind of womens football match - and a opposition female tickles her in her football strip (socks) lol

cool pic, Pab...the Union Jack flatters her very well...

Maybe put her in a MU jersy...and nothing else???

Tiffany in just a large fluffy towel - that's slowly slipping down... 😀 *nudge nudge wink wink*

:wooha:KOOPA! Dont you speak like that again, young man!.....JUST SLIP IT OFF! 😀😛

Hungarian2 said:
:wooha:KOOPA! Dont you speak like that again, young man!.....JUST SLIP IT OFF! 😀😛

Patience is a virtue, Hungarian; all good things come to he who waits. 🙂
*Achieves a pseudo-zen-like state of consciousness*

"Better than the act; the moment before the act, when anticipation is at it's greatest, and the audience is being teased rather than showed everything in one go" - Me, 5 minutes ago, trying to be philosophical and failing spectacularly. 😀

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back