• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rosie & Tiffany... Whos More Ticklish??

pabuluz1

TMF Master
Heres the colour version 🙂 hope ya like

Attachments

• Rosie & Tiffany Get It.jpg
    Rosie & Tiffany Get It.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 1,496
Another great picture! Who's more ticklish, Rosie or Tiffany? I think double-blind experimentation is called for. And don't forget to replicate!

Who says? Maybe her shorts are MEANT to hang around her knees like that - makes more ticklish spots more easily accessible... 😛 Plus didn't you mean Rosie, not Tiffany, Ness? :S

Yes, I agree with the double-blind experimentation. Being the son of two civil servants, I suggest completing this test in triplicate! 😀

Oh, and I think Tiffany is more ticklish. She certainly looks like she's enjoying it more. 😎

Love the coloured version - Rosie has got to be the most ticklish, lol

Im pretty sure I meant Tiffany. Isnt she the one with the shirt problem? 😛

ha ha the high riding tee-shirt, lol (i knew what you meant ness)

nessonite said:
Im pretty sure I meant Tiffany. Isnt she the one with the shirt problem? 😛

Y'know what, I didn't even notice that - reason being, I think she meant to wear that shirt like that. I thought you meant Rosie because of her slowly losing her shorts...my bad.

I LOVE IT TO BITS ... Pab. You don't know what this means to me, man ... thanks! 😉
lol I guess you know what this means : I owe you one big time! 😛

And as for the question ... really can't make up who's more ticklish... they both seem very... 😉

And please people... stop searching for bugs in the pics of the artists... Yea : I can find 3 more from the pic instead of the Tif's shirt... like Tif's tongue being white and Rosie's entire mouth (and lips) being white and a white segment between the feathers that are tickling Rosie's feet ...
...BUT ... it doesn't bug me!

So just appreciate the fantastic art that overwhelms you :happy:

Last edited:
Actually, these "flaws" don't bother me at all. This is a mighty fine piece of art Pabuluz, and you're getting better and better with every new post!
Thank you for sharing! 🙂 🙂

Scavenger is right, Pab. Your growing confidence and increasing artistic mastery are easy to see. I don't think anyone is picking on this picture. Everyone seems to understand that the instances of clothing disarray are clever intentional touches, meant to indicate risque attitude or restrained struggle. Any rowdy commentary is simply good natured ribbing, meant to enter into the light-hearted spirit of this fun picture! None of it is intended as criticism.

Last edited:
flaws? theyre sexy!--i say Tiff is a bit more ticklish, at least i hope so. Hope the future brings more of her troubles and our pleasures!

To be really sure of who's more ticklish, they should be tickled all over with as little clothing as possible 😛 Great pic as usual pabuluz.

thanks everyone for the 'good' feed back... just people dont look at the good aspects... jsut look for somethin to take the Piss with.... i know am no Ozzy or Velly... but i take time to give somethin to the forum... and get spat on... whatever...

ah, i feel bad--but i didnt say anything bad.
PLUS, u r an OZZY or VELLY or GRIDDEDCHIMP, just ith a diff style

hope to see more Tiffany 🙂

Pab, I'm covering your back man! Umm you got a manager yet? *grin*
😛 ok well seriously... I love your work and I really like your attitude, cause you a) offer people pics, b) you ask what the community wants you to draw and c) you arrange "competitions" and draw stuff for the winner and with the setup they want...
You're my favorite artist and you shall remain so for quite along time if not forever.
(forever meaning the time I'll be using TickleTheater, hopefully never going to stop using it)

PS. Please continue making Rosie & Tiffany "in peril" / "getting it" ... they just look like a cute "ticklee-pair" ... I dunno why, but love them alot. They just have some lovelyness I can't describe.

pabuluz said:
wow thanks somebody 🙂... everyones a critic... lately..

Hey, I'm no critic, I'm just slow. I havent written in time. 😛
That pic might be ur best. The two together makes the "picture perfect". :happy: Actually, I thought about something: That pic is perfect material to make an avatar. I dunno how to do it, but I'm sure someone would be happy to help...if ur interested. :happy:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back