• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Roxy is back!

roxysfeet

Hi all. finally had a chance to get some new pics and have a friend tickle my tied feet. Let me know what you think and if you want to see the clip write me! If I get response I will post the clip here.

Thanks
Roxy

Attachments

• f2.jpg
    f2.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 265
  • F1.jpg
    F1.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 130
  • F3.jpg
    F3.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 156
  • f4.jpg
    f4.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 473
Lovely

what can i say but love them all . maybe lose the shoes tho , hehehe Love to see a lady in nylons makes the tickling a 100 times worse at least in me it does ..

Jenn

i agree. lose the shoes and let's see how ticklish those nylon soles of yours are!

Actually for just one time could you possibily please leave the shoes on and tickle. Yes there are some of us who like to see a beautiful pair of feet tickled with sexy shoes on. Just pull the heel away a little with one hand and tickle with the other. Just my opinion

I agree for at least some of the shots to have shoes on if that would be possible fair madien........I know I am under the spell of your fabulous feet as is and Await more chances to imgine me tickling them in the future........

Since I have recently registered, I do not know you from before. However, welcome back!I think your feet are gorgeous and I love the pics, I would love to see the clip of your feet getting tickled. I also love how you put your feet in nylons. Not sure if I'm the only one, but that arouses me greatly.

Oh and like everyone else said, lose the shoes.😉

Oh and like everyone else said, lose the shoes

Actually, not everyone said that. I like the blue-and-white snakeskin style pumps. Some tickling with them on at first would add to the appeal.

Oroboros said:
Actually, not everyone said that. I like the blue-and-white snakeskin style pumps. Some tickling with them on at first would add to the appeal.
My apologies. I did read through the posts again, you're right some of them said they wanted her to be tickled with the shoes on.

Actually, now that you think about it, I'm pretty sure removal of the pumps would be a turn on for some of us.(myself included) I wouldn't mind her being tickled with her shoes on either. But it is up to her. Well shoes on or off, I'm sure it will be enjoyable. Can't wait to see the clip!😀 (if you decide to post it, that is)

Last edited:
Another Cute Ga Peach

Roxy's Feet R Foxy. And Just Down The Road In The Atl. Hmmmmmm....

Great pics Roxy! Love seeing those sexy painted toes in hose 🙂. Please post more of whatever you'd care to share!!

JB in FL

Random_noob86 said:
My apologies. I did read through the posts again, you're right some of them said they wanted her to be tickled with the shoes on.

Actually, now that you think about it, I'm pretty sure removal of the pumps would be a turn on for some of us.(myself included) I wouldn't mind her being tickled with her shoes on either. But it is up to her. Well shoes on or off, I'm sure it will be enjoyable. Can't wait to see the clip!😀 (if you decide to post it, that is)

Now yer talkin'!

What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back