• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RPG Projects - Ticklee Limits Poll (charts inc)

Your ticklee limits by appearance?

• Total voters

AnimeWatcher1

TMF Master
Hello everyone! It's time for another, hopefully less muddied, RPG project poll! This time my question relates to how far would you like your ticklees to be in terms of appearance? That is to say, what are your limits on what you'd tickle (and if you prefer being the ticklee, your limits on personal apperance).

NOTE: The poll above is your MAX limit. If you choose "Nonhuman and below", that means you would only like to see NonHumans and Humans tickled. The "and below" means it includes the other options below your choice.

I'm going to use a couple quick charts to show what I'm talking about. The subjects are normal humans, non-humans like elves and gnomes, monster girls/boys like lamias, slime girls and harpies, and then anthros or furries like Krystal from Star Fox.

The progression of appearance usually goes:

Human -> NonHuman -> Monster Girl/Boy -> Anthro/Furry

Each section changes the human appearance by adding more animal/mutation to the basic human form and removing most traces of a normal human appearance.

Chart time:

CcbPP.jpg

1138673128104-1.jpg

Now, just fyi because this will probably come up...What's the difference between a monster girl/boy and an anthro? Well, there are actually quite a few anthros/furries that border the monster girl/boy territory and vice versa, so they can mix at rare times. The main differences between a monster girl and a furry would be 3 things I would say: 1) Human hands/feet are now enlarged animal digits (ie rabbit's feet), 2) 0 human skin, now either covered by scales, fur, or feathers, and 3)[This is the biggest difference] No human face, instead opting for the animal's face(ie a fox furry has...yea, a fox's face). I would say monster girl/boys are more like halfbreeds or hybrids.

So let's start another poll and see what you guys like/tolerate in your tickle games (or any entertainment you watch/play).

Got any specific examples of characters you love? Talk about them in the thread! Explain your answer, start a discussion, go ahead and talk 🙂

Last edited:
Hahaha oh dear. If you hate Furry so much, then why would did you pick them as your max? Though I must agree with you, I have little interest in almost all furries. Monster girls are the max for me.

Looks like I'll have to add a note in the original post. I can already hear the mockery from Lurk and Carnivore.

Hey, I like these polls, I say you should do more of them. This one seems better put together, too.

I'm going with Monster girl and below. I think the key requirements is human tickle areas.
That means soft, ticklish skin on the midriff, underarms, etc (I'm not a foot fan, so hooves, tails, etc. are fine with me on this. Feet people would be more strict, I think). The skin can be green or blue or whatever. But not furry, scaly, etc. I don't want to tickle wings or spider legs (ugh), or deal with a woman - creature that is more creepy than alluring. That goes for what I can only describe as "giant breast monsters" too. So… some monster girls, maybe even most is my choice. The Monster girl encyclopedia Deus used was a pretty good set of them.

Lol well glad ya like em! Don't worry, I have plenty more polls to make since I really wanna know everyone's opinions on certain things. It'll help game makers figure out how to appease their fans more and improve future tickle games. Maybe even have niche tickle games dedicated to specific fans.

Actually Carnivore, I'm a real foot lover...yet I, for some odd reason, would totally marry a Draenei woman (or any hooved woman) if they existed, even though it meant I'd never be able to fulfill my foot tickle fantasies. Even some woman without feet, like Lamias, would be fine. I have no idea why...it seems there are some exceptions that have the ability to bypass my brain's love for feet lol.

I'm a little confused on what you said. You'd go for a monster girl if she had soft skin on her torso/underarms. Then you say you don't want one with spider legs? So I take it Arachnes and Driders are girls you'd avoid?

Q2oMu.jpg

Sorry to be confusing. There's a normal skin factor AND a creepy factor. While the spider woman passes the first test, she fails the second. Most other non-buggy monster women seem Ok, though. But yea, I'm fine with the fantasy conception of hooves, etc. Satyrs (satyresses?) don't bother me at all. I guess its a little of common sense. I want no part of a centipede-woman.

Hmhmhm, I see we have a few arachnophobes around here. Ohhh man do I have a scene or two I've GOT to do now. -scribbles notes- nyehehe- oh yes. YYYYYeeeessssssss :sneaky

Alright so theeeen lemme throw this out since this could also affect others who won't touch particular girls. What if what made them freaky was downplayed or not as extreme? Liiiiike these two for example:

KqFFR.jpg
4tyh5.jpg

A little surprised by all the Anthro lovers, but then again we do have Paw & Feather Publishing :lol

You people with those pictures... you are giving me nightmares! 😛

If it's a fantasy story, I wouldn't mind Elves and the like.

As for monster girls, have to agree with Carnivore. It depends on how far they take it.
Things like small horns, a hint of fangs, and a different tone of skin? Fine.
Designs that make them overtly animalistic or cartoonishly exaggerate some features (like giant breasts, or a snout), I'd rather do without.

I actually don't consider myself an arachnophobe. I don't mind them. But the many-legged women with insect eyes are a bit of a turn off. I'd rather not see it in the game much (although I liked how Deus handled it). But as I and stork seem to agree, goat legs and some horns are closer to the 'exotic race' spectrum like elves than the 'furry' side. The line probably differs by person.

This is quite fascinating. Limits within limits! Alright, so it's now known that the BEST ticklee destined to hook up with the main character should TOTALLY be a centipede woman :stickout So it seems you both like monster girls that are mostly women with little add-ons like Succubi.
Simplegoat seems to be a-ok with spider girls, what about you MisterDae? You have limits within limits?

Here is a question to you Anthro/Furry fans: Do any of you also have limits on particular Anthros? Like, would you tickle an elephant, trunk and all? What about a sloth?

You people with those pictures... you are giving me nightmares! 😛

-right hand begins navigating to Monster Girl Nightmare Fuel-
-grabs wrist-

NO! I must...RESIST!

Give in! You know you want to.

NO! Bashiku is our friend! He likes us!

Nobody likes you.

Lefty likes me.

That's because Lefty is a WHORE!

Wow, I'm surprised how high Anthro and Monster Girls have become! It seems that the gap is shrinking now too. From 10 point difference down to 8 points! Of course, I'll keep my eyes peeled to see more votes. Nonhumans got a big boost too over a few days, which makes me glad that the elves aren't being thought of as overused. Humans...well, I'm sure they're just used to being fourth in competitions like this.

The last poll almost had 100. Let's see if we can beat the "record" 🙂

Don't forget everyone, you can talk about your choice, techniques and favorite examples if you want to! Just keep it within the thread's purpose. Talking is good! We all share common ground here.

I can bring out donuts and tea if it'll help o.o

Why I picked Monster Girl as the limit then. I debated in my head a bit between monster girl and fury. And that is probably what made me go Monster girl after foolishly looking at the worst example of fury tickle art. It is to animilistic to me. To much hair.

While Monster Girls always show off great features of a woman without making them less human then furries do.

It's alright : P

Hahaha, well he WAS talking about his limits on ticklees, not who he'd become buds with. Unless...Maybe you WANT to be tickled by Screamer!
:scared EL GASPEH! A secret desire, Xtreme? It's all clear now!

Why I picked Monster Girl as the limit then. I debated in my head a bit between monster girl and fury. And that is probably what made me go Monster girl after foolishly looking at the worst example of fury tickle art. It is to animilistic to me. To much hair.

While Monster Girls always show off great features of a woman without making them less human then furries do.

Pretty much agreeing with you there Dae. I like still seeing a woman with the animal/oddities, and furries just feel too distant from that... Well, not all - there are some that just manage to look attractive to me (from what I can think of right now, it's cat furries primarily), but most are too animal for me.
There are limits too on Monster Girls (many in Monster Girl Quest, for example, I wouldn't touch except with an ignited bat), but many still are human women at least in the face and often in the torso, so I'm ok with that.
Like Carnivore and Stork were saying earlier, sometimes the animal parts are TOO grotesque and it just ruins any beauty I could see in the rest of her.

Exactly that AW. I am not saying all Monster girls are perfect, but they have far more human traits the fury ones. But at the same time not all furries are super animilistic. There are some done in a way that is to my selfish liking. The 10% is one I am talking about. Or ones done like Felicia from Darkstalkers.

Honestly, I like it most if the ticklees are human to nonhuman type. Monster, are fair games and furries, they are okay too.

So... there's a solid pro-furry minority (or neutral on the furry issue at least), a monster girl plurality, and a not insignificant minority below monster girl. If I can hazard it, I'd say that the 'best' line for us would just either in monster girl territory or somewhat below it, depending on interpretation. The more human monster girls are in, the weirder ones are out.

Honestly, I like it most if the ticklees are human to nonhuman type. Monster, are fair games and furries, they are okay too.

So in other words...everything is ok with you so long as it's ticklish :lol

So... there's a solid pro-furry minority (or neutral on the furry issue at least), a monster girl plurality, and a not insignificant minority below monster girl. If I can hazard it, I'd say that the 'best' line for us would just either in monster girl territory or somewhat below it, depending on interpretation. The more human monster girls are in, the weirder ones are out.

Monster girls would probably be the best line to bridge furry ticklers and human ticklers together, though neither would be completely satisfied lol. Sprinkling everyone's interests throughout the project would appease everyone, but only for ones that don't have that limit (so from this poll, furry lovers would be ok with everything and really happy when they got a furry, while human-only lovers would be happy with a human and miserable with every other ticklee lol).
Still, it shows more people on TT prefer their girls to be a little "wild", if ya know what I mean. The results so far are still surprising me (not like this is a popularity contest) as I didn't know TT had so many furry fans running around - and what's more, the gap is closing between monster girls and furries!

Still, it shows more people on TT prefer their girls to be a little "wild", if ya know what I mean.
Don't mistake "tolerate" for "prefer." Your poll is about upper-bounds, not ideal preference. Some aren't altogether offensive, but it doesn't follow that I want you to focus on monster girls.

The results so far are still surprising me (not like this is a popularity contest) as I didn't know TT had so many furry fans running around - and what's more, the gap is closing between monster girls and furries!
Furries are ubiquitous. Like cockroaches.

I'm more surprised by their absence than presence.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back