• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RPGT saga (help needed)

jax1

TMF Novice
Hi everyone 🙂

Update : 1.0.1

I do this thread for tell you about another project of RPG Tickling game (like some people like Kleptomaniac ,Xtreme09 and DeusExProcella have do).It was a project I do in duo with my girlfriend you was an really pro with RPGmaker

Before ask for some help ,let me tell you some things about this game ,'cause I think some people was start to think "Raaah...Another RPG tickling project?What's going on?Is it a new virus?!" :lol

The game's named "Overlord of the ringtoe" 🙂stickout) : The world was under the dark and great Overlord control ,master of Darkness ,King of the demon army and Lord of tickle. He conquered the world after a long, long war against the light peoples, and now let darkness, laugh and nightmare be the everyday life. Lots of heroes tried to get him away, but no one was successfull. That's the world where the adventure start.

The story begins with you (a young boy or a young girl ,it's your choice) ,waking up in a small fishing hutt. Your body hurts, covered of bandages. You look to your left and see an old man. He found you , asleep in the forest just nearby, and took you to his hutt. After thanking him y ou realise you don't know how you arrived in this forest, and that you don't know who you are. You think the villagers in the next city could, maybe, help you to discover your identity .
So you say good bye to the old man, and go to the village...

By entering the village, you discover demons, running around, attacking the place. They spot you, and try to catch you. You don't know how ,but you win easily ,like if you where used to battle demons. The villagers are very thankfull about this and ask you to help theme. You accept, (you had to, it's a RPG, adventure awaits :lol) and walk to the port. In your way ,you win against some other demons and meet a young, but really stupid blond girl. You take her with you, as she seems skillful in the art of healing, and continue your way.

After your quest is accomplished ,some things (but I'm not going to say what) happen, and you decide to go in the Overlord kingdom in order to defeat him. But are you really ready? Are you sure you want to do this? What is waiting for you in this cursed castle?..

And we're done with the sum up ! the differences with The cackling cave ,or Tower of Gargalesis are :

- You can play more than one hero (four at the same time maximum)
- As the game have 4 heroes ,it contains */f and */m tickling all the time
- It's a really long game (we think it's going to take 3 hours or more to finish it...Well, for the main quest !)
- A lot of monsters and boss are planned (maybe more than 100 monsters and 20 boss)
- Varied art ,not only the same you can find in The cackling cave
- A lot of attack (I will talk about this later)
- Lot of maps ,villages and city ,PNJ ,items ,weapons and armors

and some things you can see in the other RPGT like :
- Elements system
- Advanced attack (like Tower of Gargalesis) but not exactly like DeusExProcella idea
- Bonus rewards and hidden secrets
- Stats
- Advantage ,immune and weakness for heroes and monsters

About the four heroes ,they have fixed classes ,but all of them are usefull :

The main Hero is the Knight : Really strong warrior with a lot of resistance ,fighting with strong attack and powerfull unique spells.

the young heal : A young girl with healing power, but a lot of weakness (and no intelligence :lol) ,really usefull for hard battles. She cure HP and reinforce the team.

The fearful thief : A thief without courage and a lot of stupid ideas ,but a lot of trap attack ,stun and speed strick, not really powerfull but really fast.

and ,the singing Banshee : a powerfull demon mage who sing to cast tickling spells.

For the attack ,you have four categories :

Simple attack : simple strike
Advanced attack : Like the simple attack but much powerfull and varied
Class attack : Unique class spells
Ultime attack : The ultimate hero attack ,unique and really really powerfull !

just under ,you can find ,like the others games ,the Defend option ,the Item option and the Escape option.(We're thinking about creating an last option "Give up" 'cause lot of people asked for it int The cackling cave and Tower of Gargalesis 🙂)

For precision ,the title of the thread say "Saga" ,I explain : if lots of peoples like this game ,we plan to make some sequels for your pleasure ,and in the same way ,make the game more and more evolved^^

But to do this game ,we need help.We could do the game by ourself, but if we do this ,we'll only finish it in a lot of time. My GF is the only of us who can us RPG maker ('cause I have a so f**ked computer who don't want to make it run 😛issed) ,and her studies take a lot of her time :cry

But if some of you accept to help us ,the game will grow really fast ,so everybody can play it much soon :lol

For now ,we need :

- Pictures of monsters ,modified and ready for the game
- Peoples to make the texts (We are french ,and our english is not as good as yours, like you can see in my post :lol)
- and maybe ,people to making some maps (the offer is for DeusExProcella ,Xtreme09 ,Kleptomaniac and everyone who want to help 🙂)

I precise, asking you to make these things do not mean we don't do this too ! It would only make this project more varied and more pleasant 🙂

If peoples are interested ,PM me ,or post next to this post 🙂

Thanks to all of you :lol

PS : I want to precise one thing : We don't try to do a "better game" than The cackling cave ,Tower of Gargalesis ,or another game.We only want to do a game , nothing more ,nothing less. And as some of our idea are similar to some of Kleptomaniac ,Xtreme09 and DeusExProcella ,we are going to name them in the credits game for helping us find some good ideas 🙂

I add one pics of the two version of the main hero (F and M) and one of the three other.
Left to right : The Banshee (spellcaster) ,the Heal ,the hero girl ,the hero boy and Larwyn the Thief.

Edit 1 : I have, for now finished the prologue, made all spells ,armors ,weapons and some monsters.I have found an alternative of the "Give up" option ,I call it "Demon stuff" ,it's a Lose stuff. Equip it , and be sure to lose really fast. In this stuff you can find :

- Demon armor : A cursed armor. The one who equip it can feel a strange full body tickling sensation. It make him/her hilarious an taking damage all the time.
- Demon boots : Ghostly boots which make you unable to do anything.
- Demon helm : A strange helm which control your spirit and force you to attack your friends.
- Demon shield : A shield which don't protect you, and reduce a lot your defenses.
- Demon weapon : A strange weapon who don't do any damage on the ennemi.

You're not forced to take all of them, or equiped them all in one hero, it's only five varied item to speed up your way to the game over ,and of course ,the tickling scene 🙂

About the tickling scene :

It will be very different from Tower of Gargalesis or Crackling Cave.In this games you have only one hero ,in OOTRT you have four heroes. So ,this is how a battle take place :

You encounter a monster and start the fight. The fight continue until the monster or all of the heroes are down. If you win against the monster ,you have a choice in the screen ,in which you can decide where you want to tickle the monster. All monster have four place for tickling ,and all text is different for every monster, so that make a lot of different tickling scene ! If the monster make one hero down ,the fight is paused ,and again ,you have a choice in the screen ,where you can choice where you want the monster tickle the hero. All hero have four place for tickling too. When you have finished the tickling scene ,the fight resume. So ,if you lose the fight ,you can have four tickling scene minimum.I say minimum because if you recall to life a "dead" hero ,and if this hero "die" again ,you have the choice to tickle him/her again. This make more than four tickling scene at the end !

For the spell, maybe this will frighten some of you...all heroes have more than 20 differents spell + 1 ultimate spell (except the main hero who have 2 ultimates ,one defensive and one offensive).

last thing for now ,I reduced to almost 60 the number of monsters, and to 12 for the boss, for reduced the game size.

All for now ,more coming soon ! 😉

Last edited:
wow it's 2010 and rpg tickle games sprout of the ground like mushrooms now XD , anyway good luck on the project

Previous poster is not kidding... 2010 seems to be the year for Tk RPGs!

I don't know how easy it is to get a lot of help when suddenly three (I think?) people are making a game at the same time and wanting people to help them.

In your case, Jax, and I hope you don't take offence to that, I would recommend trying to find someone else to do all the writing. I suppose the artwork and storyline you can come forth with may be interesting and all, but I have my worries that people will not like to play a game where the English sentences aren't grammatically working. Your English typing skills are sufficient to be understood here when you write something on the forums, don't get me wrong, but honestly it is not a pleasure to read and may cause unwanted distraction from the game. Again, not saying that to offend you or insult your skills... Just giving you some advice.

Good luck with your game. I hope you didn't try to make something too big and spectacular for what you're able to put into reality. It's a mistake easily made. I told the same thing to DeusExProcella, but he appears to be quite driven. 🙂

I have opened Pandora's box, but what has been released... I cannot tell whether it is good or bad... 😛

If you don't mind using the same monsters that are gonig to end up in the other RPGs.. here are all of them cut out and re-sized, ready to use: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJ1XYW3T

Good for placeholders, at the very least, until you find other interesting ones.

If ever you need a hand dude me and Klepto are RPG maker veterans. I'm more than willing to help and he's a great guy so prob same to him!

Thanks Klepto for the file 🙂

I think you have misunderstand me Ilohnoh ,I know my english is really poor...really bad in reality :lol I'm not going to try writing the sentence of the game , that why I ask here if someone can help us for doing them.

Edit : I accept the offer with pleasure TickleWizard ,help is really needed for making this game as good as we have imagined ,thanks for the offer 😉

Last edited:
Thanks Klepto for the file 🙂

I think you have misunderstand me Ilohnoh ,I know my english is really poor...really bad in reality :lol I'm not going to try writing the sentence of the game , that why I ask here if someone can help us for doing them.

Edit : I accept the offer with pleasure TickleWizard ,help is really needed for making this game as good as we have imagined ,thanks for the offer 😉

😀

That was what I was hoping for. It should be fine then. 🙂

Good luck Jax!

Yes it seems there's a RPG Games fever, but I like it anyway. Good luck and I hope to try your RPG soon.

Thanks all of you for your support ,we work hard for make a really great game and we hope you like it when it was finished 🙂

Yes it seems there's a RPG Games fever, but I like it anyway. Good luck and I hope to try your RPG soon.

You could indeed call it an RPG fever. I don't mind either, because normally I'm about the only one who's doing a tk game (counting in also the poser demos done by others that pop up now and then) and this way I can play a tk game that I don't yet know from start to finish myself as well. I have another one coming, but not an RPG, planning to release it in the weekend after this one).

Yeah it's the 2010 fever I think ,maybe 2011 will be the MMORPG tickling fever :lol
(OMG nice idea !..:scared)

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back