• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ruby & Cupcake Get Caught (FF/M - Feet/Belly)

zigzag1

TMF Regular
At it again with a new Ruby & Cupcake story. To catch up, please hit my username to view my other stories. This is intended as a one-off, due to a nagging idea I had. Please enjoy! All characters over 18. Male character is generic for reader fantasy purposes. All feedback welcomed and appreciated.
-----------

It was a summer evening. Ruby had dragged Cupcake to a large gala her real estate law firm was throwing. To others, he was simply known as 'CC'. They were a loving couple in public, despite Ruby being in her 50s - quite a few years older. In private, the diminutive, chubby latina with the hair the shade of her name, regularly humiliated him with daily tickling - especially to his belly. He loved it, because he was enamored with her shape/size, beauty, age, and dominance. She was 'stupid wealthy', and he was a kept man.

The food was mediocre, the endless speeches were a drag, so they slipped away to a far off ladies room for a little 'one-on-one'. However, they were smart, only stripping enough to gain access to each others' good parts. Cupcake was shirtless, Ruby had a blazer open indicating she was otherwise the same.

As they were finishing together in the stall, they didn't hear another woman enter the lavatory. Luckily, they were quiet enough, the blonde woman went about her business. It was only when Ruby went for the dreaded belly raspberry, that she pushed her luck.

*PBPBPBPBPBTTT*

Luckily, the blonde at the sinks initially suspected nothing more than indigestion. However...

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Ruby! Cut it out!"

Ruby? the woman thought.

"Ummm...NO!", Ruby replied, followed by...

*PBPBPPPBTBPTBPBPBPBTTT*

That's CC's voice! she reasoned.

"Hold still for Miss Ruby, Cupcake!"

Cupcake?? Her curiosity betrayed her, as the blonde snuck to the occupied stall, and jimmied the lock loose with an old Blockbuster card from her purse.

Going for yet another, Ruby inhaled as much as she could - just as the stall door sprang open.

"So, CC's name is CUPCAKE??? Seriously? Oh, that is ADORABLE!" said the blonde, with a girlish giggle.

They both turned to face her, very startled, very embarrassed.

"KELLY!" exclaimed Ruby.

She was Ruby's personal secretary at the firm. She was in her mid 40s, rounded face, and as chubby as Ruby was, although a foot and a half taller. Like Ruby, she was a confident woman, and wore bikinis (often a couple sizes smaller) to the beach or pool. Cup wise, she was a natural C. Perky, only starting to droop. Tonight, she wore a pantsuit, with plenty of cleavage showing, having unbuttoned when she freshened herself at the sink a few minutes earlier. Cupcake instantly developed a small crush.

Despite working closely, Ruby never divulged her private life to Kelly - or anyone at the firm - at all. This was like getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar before dinner.

"Oh, relax!" assured Kelly. "Your secret's safe. I think this is wonderful. While you handle the tummy, I can get his feet. Just give me a sec. Don't go away!"

Quick as she appeared, she dashed off. Ruby threw Cupcake an Alpha look that told him he'd better not move. He didn't.

Kelly came back. She locked the door behind her, before throwing the switch for the exhaust fan.

"There! I fashioned an 'Out of Order' sign for the door, directing everyone to the lavatory at the opposite wing." Kelly proudly stated. "That fan should give us enough white noise, so no one should get suspicious. Now then..."

Giving a wink and a leering glance, Kelly closed the stall door behind her. Cupcake knew he was in for it, but knew better not to protest.

Kelly knelt down and slowly slipped off his loafers. Despite Ruby's icy 'Mistress' stare, Cupcake couldn't help internally panicking as the rubenesque blonde eyed his socks like a boa constrictor to a couple of mice.

Off they went. Looking as if she'd done this many times before, Kelly forced his arms over him, and around the bottom of the toilet. She joined his wrists together, and bonded them snugly, with her leather belt. She sat back and admired her captured prize.

"Kelly, I had NO idea!" Ruby told her, surprised. "I LIKE IT."

Kelly grinned and blushed with pride, at the newfound admiration of her boss. She gently pulled Cupcake's feet as close to her as possible. In doing this, his pants came down a little, revealing some turquoise lace panties. Kelly glanced at Ruby with a stunned smile.

"My idea," Ruby admitted pretend-sheepishly. "Keeps him humble."

"We really oughta grab drinks more often," Kelly suggested. To Cupcake: "Turquoise is my favorite color. Oh look," she exclaimed, noticing his toes. "Your cute little nails are Turquoise too! She keeps you matched. I love that!"

Kelly got a little bottle of baby oil from her purse and opened it. "Now then, before I have my fun, I need to prepare the play surface." She generously emptied some oil onto her hands, and immediately covered Cupcake's feet with it. Just that was unbearable.

"HAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEE..."

She used more, and rubbed and kneaded his feet. He soon lost his mind a little.

"But we gotta make sure you feet are the proper sensitivity." Kelly reasoned.

Cupcake was too out of his mind to watch his words.

"HAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHEEE... CUTITOUT...HAHAHAHA...YOU PORK-BELLIED...BITCH...HAHAHAHAHEHE..."

Everything halted. The mood in that stall changed instantly. Internally, Ruby was beyond angry. She was disappointed and embarrassed for them both. On the outside, Ruby couldn't begin to apologize enough. Luckily, before she could, Kelly took control of the situation.

"It's okay Ruby, I understand." she began. "Don't be angry with him. I had him in a state where he'd have said anything." Kelly looked at him. "First of all, I consider the B-word the utmost compliment. No one can hurt me with it, because I'm confident day in, day out. Speaking of that, like Ruby, I'm comfortable in my body, and would proudly rock a bikini any day of the week. So don't fret. No harm done."

Kelly reached into her purse, as Ruby shot Cupcake a glance that said - Oh, you lucky little shit.

Out of Kelly's purse came a large, wooden, soft-bristled hairbrush.

"This is my favorite tool for feet. Whenever I was dating some dude, and he'd get out of line, I'd just scrub this over his soles. Instant cooperation. Although, sometimes, I'd take the other side and..."

*WHACK* Kelly lightly struck the wood against her palm.

"...I'd just punish him with a spanking."

Ruby looked at her assistant with respect.

"But you're too CUTE to be mad at. Tickles for you! Ready?"

Cupcake knew enough to keep his trap shut. Kelly bent down, and started by tickle-brushing under the toes.

"BWAHAHAHEEEHEEEHAHAHA..." Instant agony.

She played the 'This Little Piggy' game by brushing the underside of his toes after the mention of every piggy.

"This little piggy went to market..."

"HAHAHAHAHA..."

"This little piggy stayed home..."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

"This little piggy had roast beef..."

"NOOOOHAHAHASTAWP..."

"And this little piggy had none..."

"HAHAHAHOHMYGAWDPLEEESE..."

When Kelly got to the last part, she lost herself in the Wee Wee Wees, as she simply brushed the foot bottom to her heart's content.

Cupcake was exhausted, but he endured the same exact treatment for his other foot. At this point, he lost consciousness. Ruby literally applauded Kelly, and praised her tickle-skills. She whispered something in Kelly's ear, as the blonde lit up.

The next morning, Cupcake entered the living room of their house, wearing nothing but a silk robe, to find Ruby waiting for him. What looked to be a padded bench was in the room, as well. Ruby wore nothing but a string bikini bottom, hidden mostly by her prominent belly fat. Cupcake was aroused.

Ruby was not to be messed with.

"Listen, first off, you're lucky that Kelly is smitten with you, or else you'd be paying dearly for your little remark last night. I don't care if it was said under duress, or not. Secondly, our rules have changed a little. Due to last night's behavior, I will be administering spankings when I believe you get out of line. Also, you are still all mine as far as a relationship or intimacy is concerned, but tickling is the one activity in which other women will be able to share you. These rules can change at any time. AM I CLEAR?"

Shown his place, he simply replied: "Yes, Miss Ruby."

She motioned for him to bend down slightly, and kissed his neck quite passionately. "Now then, I'm sure you're wondering about that piece of furniture over there." Ruby gestured to a padded pommelhorse-like bench. It was leather, with cuffs at either end. "After we got you situated for the car ride home, I decided to drop by an adult store. I purchased this piece of equipment, and had it delivered early this morning. Myself, as well as Miss Kelly - that's how you are to address her - will have loads of fun with you on it."

Speaking carefully, Cupcake asked: "Oh, is Miss Kelly coming?"

"Why Cupcake," giggled Ruby. "She's already here, silly boy." With this, she absentmindedly ran her sharp red nails over his sensitive tummy. He jumped and tittered. "She's been sunbathing by our pool area. Man, you are a sleepy head. Anyway, I believe she even has a present for you. BE GRATEFUL!"

Cupcake was even more aroused at this news, and he wondered what the gift could be.

In no time, Kelly came bounding in from the pool area. She was all Cupcake could've imagined in swimwear. He was mesmerized by her rolls, her curves, her shapely belly. She wore a turquoise bikini with white polka dots. She may as well have skipped the top, as it left barely anything to the imagination. Nothing but cleavage. Kelly beamed and reddened like a schoolgirl with a crush when she saw him.

Ruby snapped him out of his stupor. "Cupcake, your manners! How do you greet Miss Kelly?"

As if he felt stupid for forgetting, Cupcake instantly approached Kelly and said - "May I help make you more comfortable, Miss Kelly?"

She giggled. "I thought you'd never ask. Please, help me with this stubborn knot, so I can let the girls breathe."

Cupcake wrapped his arms around Miss Kelly. She skittered her nails along his sides, as he pulled the knot loose. He squirmed, but was able to toss away the piece of unwanted spandex. To help him from falling, Miss Kelly grabbed his wrists, and accidentally-on-purpose placed his hands on her chest. It steadied him, and he copped a feel that they both wanted.

Smirking, Ruby spoke up: "Didn't you tell me you had a present for him, Kel?"

"Oh yes!" Miss Kelly remembered, and opened a small bag.
"The exact type of bikini bottoms I'M wearing... We can be twins!"

"Why, thank you very much, Miss Kelly!"

Without asking, Miss Kelly disrobed him. Admiring his nude form, she fit the new bathing suit on. Ruby grabbed the nearest phone - Cupcake's.

"Hang on you guys, I need a photo of this. Smile!"

Miss Kelly held him around the waist as they posed for the photo. They really did look like twin models.

"Perfect!" Ruby beamed.

"Hmm... That sounds like a good idea." Kelly grabbed her own phone.

Ruby returned to boss-mode, as she ordered Cupcake to lie face down on the bench. He did as told, and Ruby secured his feet, as Kelly did the same for his wrists. He was trapped. Just then, Miss Kelly whispered an idea in Ruby's ear. Ruby nodded, and unseen by Cupcake, she grabbed the wooden handled brush from the previous evening.

"Listen up, Cupcake." Miss Ruby said, getting his attention. "Here's how things are going to work. Today, I get my turn with your feet. You can thank Miss Kelly for turning me onto that fetish. Anyhow... No matter how long or difficult it might be to stand the torture, you are to keep your head up, staring at Miss Kelly as she takes photos on her phone. Every time Kelly gives me a signal that your head dropped..."

*CRACK* The brush hit his bikini clad bottom without warning.

"YEEEOWWWCH!"

"...you get one of those! Here we go!"

At this point, Cupcake's world was a mixture of pain, pleasure, and involuntary belly-laughter. As much as he didn't want to acknowledge Miss Kelly's photo-humiliation, the spankings brought him back to face her. It was wonderful and awful all at once. Miss Kelly would also get photos from each side of the bench, before returning to face him. He decided, after a while to focus on her amazing breasts, he desperately wanted to reach his face closer and motorboat her. It was not to be, but it did help lessen the amount of pain to his bottom. At some point, the foot torture was too much. He collapsed, unconscious on the bench.

It may have been delirium, but he thought he later awoke face up over the bench. The pain of the odd angle must've done it. He could've sworn Miss Ruby was teaching Miss Kelly the art of the Tummy Raspberry. He was too exhausted to really laugh, and passed out soon after.

When Cupcake woke, he was with Miss Ruby, in their bed.

"Ah, you're up!" exclaimed Ruby. "Wonderful. Miss Kelly had a wonderful time earlier today. You really pleased her. For that, you will be rewarded well. However, as a final lesson for your transgression last evening, I have taken the liberty to commandeer your phone, and write her an e-mail addressed as you. I'm not totally callous. You may read it over before I hit send. Do you understand?

Cupcake nodded. "Yes, Miss Ruby."

"Excellent," she handed him his phone. "I do love the photo I attached, by the way." Ruby winked, as she reached under the covers to briefly tickle his undercarriage. After reading it over, Cupcake nodded.

"Very well." Ruby replied. She hit 'Send'. Then they spooned.

Kelly was enjoying a nice dinner out, catching up on the workload from Ruby, as a notification buzzed on her phone. She saw she had an e-mail from Cupcake. She lit up as she opened it, and began to read...

Dear Miss Kelly,

I hope you thoroughly enjoyed our time together at the house. Our door is always open to you. Thank you for the fun we had.

I wanted to tell you how incredibly sorry I am for what I said to you. Even though you've insisted it was no big thing, I know it was horrible, and I'm just sick about it. So... Despite the intense 'workout' you put me through, I wish you would visit me again to teach me the ticklish lesson I know I sorely need to learn. I insist. Miss Ruby loves the idea, and has offered to arrange it.

Please... I would be just tickled to hang out with you. What do you say?

Love,

Cupcake

Kelly gushed at this sentiment, and even moreso at the attached photo - Miss Kelly and Cupcake sporting their matching bottoms. She put it through an emoji app, to cover her chest with a cartoon-style bra. Then, she made the photo her phone's wallpaper.

Returning to her e-mail app, she hit the reply button underneath Cupcake's note.

THE END

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back