• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Run Matt Run: The Beginning

mattallen92

TMF Poster
Constructive Critisism is again always welcome

It was about 10:00PM on a Friday night at my house my Mum was away for the weekend to see some freinds back where we used to live.

I looked at myself in the mirror after having a nap as i was feeling ill earlier the person staring back at me in the mirror was unfortunatly the same person as i am a 19 year old with black hair that didnt exactly have the looks women go for otherwise id b out clubbing tonight.

I was bored so i decided to start playing Skyrim about an hour later i heard the doorbell go i went and answered "hey Matt" it was my Niece Bianca she'd also brought 3 of her girl freinds they were all about 21 "come on in" i muttered. they entered the house

I went back upstairs towatch TV there was nothing on i kept flicking through the channels i eventually just ended up watching the news "scientists believe there is a virus active that turns females over 18 into ravenous tickling machines they keep their sights trained untill they encounter a male who they relentlessly tickle to death they also emit a high pitched wail when theyre about to attack" the running black banner at the bottom says WARNING if you spot any females with a slight greenish tint in their eye run as fast as you can.

"pfft" i laughed "bloody scenists doing practical jokes now are we"
"WHHHHHHHRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I heard a high pitched scream by the sounds of it coming from the kitchen I went down to have a look at what it was I saw Bianca and her freinds Screaming i went down and asked "whoah what the fuck are you screaming about ladies they all turned to me they all had a green tint in their eyes like on the news suddenly it hit me" oh shit"

next part up soon

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back