• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Run Matt Run:Trapped Chapter 3

mattallen92

TMF Poster
I woke up from my sleep after last nights ordeal I got up slowly without trying to make too much noise which was hard with my hands still bound as i didnt want to alert anymore of those things from last night to my prescence "what time is it " i thought to myself I looked out of the windows in the classroom I was sleeping in through the blinds on the windows it was daytiime i looked around the area i was looking at to see if there was any sign of the thing that used to be Bianca now turned tickle zombie or any of her freinds no sign of them thankfully.

Getting back to the matter at hand I was hungry and very thirsty I had to find some food and drinks before I ended up passing out after thinking a plan through of how to get some I decided going back home was a no go as im sure Bianca and the other 3 would be around that area which was unfortunatly close to the local shops that had what i needed but I was still in my Boxers so maybe it wasnt a dream then and this was really happening so mainly what I needed to do today was get food, drink and clothes which meant either risking going to the local store to get the food and drink which wouldve been easy if infected Bianca and her freinds were not near there or the only other option i could do that had what i needed is to go to the town centre then I thought maybe its just Bianca and her freinds that were infected in the end I decided to risk going to the local store as it was closer.

I jumped out the previously smashed window from last night and landed flat on my face as my bound hands kept me from breaking my fall "son of a bitch" I mumbled carefully going through the school hallway keeping an eye out for any infected in the school i made it out of the smashed door hopefully it was just Bianca and her freinds that were infected soon that theory was laid to rest as i heard a loud thunderous moan it sounded alot like the mumbling from Bianca and the other 3 when they were chasing me last night except it sounded like it was coming from multiple people "this isnt good" i thougt to myself now it was a matter of avoiding the infected and somehow breaking into the local store to gather supplies before any infected notice.

I looked around carefully before leaving the School grounds and into the alleys that lead to the local stores i was very cautious before moving through the alleys as they were thin enogh that 1 infected could b in front and behind me and id b cornered i thankfully made it through them with no trouble still i wondered to myself "how am I gonna be able to pick up stuff if my hands are bound like this behind my back "... "WATER" I thought it was a matter of hopefully the gooey like substance keeping my hands bound would be melted off by water I eventually got to the store and had to use my body to smash through the window "SHIT" I cursed under my breath "that fucking hurt" I saw some water on the shelves luckily they were on the lower shelfs so I could pick them up easily i got 1 and used 1 of my bound hands to pour the water on my binds and sure enough the substance dissolved away.

I started gathering supplies that I needed and decided to go into the staff only room in the back of the shop to eat and drink as no infected would hopefully be there I eventually finished off the food and drink I had when I went to exit the shop via the window I broke I was greeted by around 6 infected women outside the shop unfortunatly they all saw me I knew breaking that window would screw me over in the end with lightning speed i bolted back into the staff only room in the shop and tried to barricade the door with as many things possible all i could manage to find were some rather small wooden pallets 20 in total used to carry multiple boxes of items on and a fairly small cofee table i piled them all i front of the door in no particular way just to stop the infected coming in the door I decided that wouldnt probaly last long so I had to find another way of escape.

Thanfully i spotted a medium sized window in the very back of the room thanfully now my hands were free i picked up 1 of the pallets barricading the door and smashed it against the window thankfully after 4 strikes at the window the gass finally shattered now I had to run like hell away from the area I ran out of the store as fast as i could unfortunatly I was about halfway to the school which I couldve lost the infected in I felt something pull at my leg then something pushed me forwards making me land on my face i tried using my hands to get up but then I saw 2 infected grab each of my arms 1 of them was a rather tall woman with long Brown hair the other had fairly short Black hair tied up in a bun and was about the same height as the other.

I dont remember what happened next all I was tied up to a bed in someones house i was lying spread eagle on my back I started noticing everything in the room the T.V the Xbox 360 the warbrobe "wait a minuite" I thought to myself this is my bed and this is my room surely whatever just happened infected Bianca had brought me back to my house just then 2 infected women entered the room 1 they were both nude and had perfect bodies 1 had Brown hair with Blonde highlights and the other had long wavy Black hair and were staring at me it took me a while to realise but i was now completly naked my Boxers had gone the Brunette was staring at my cock the Blonde was staring at my feet then the Brunette staring at my cock started advancing towards it and the Blonde woman started advancing towards my feet.

The Brunettewas kneeling on the bed and started stroking my cock while i just managed to see the Blonde was teasing me wiggling her fingers near my feet after a good few minuites of cock stroking the Brunette begun swirling her tongue around the head of my cock meanwhile the Blonde started lightly tracing circles around the edges of my feet "PHHLLLEASEE DOOOHHNTTT TIIIHHHCKKKLEEE MEEEHHHE THHEERRE" I giggled trying to get the foot torture to stop then the intensity went up higher as the Brunette started bobbing her head up and down my cock the Blonde started spider tickling my feet all overI burst out laughing "WHAAAAAHHAHHHHHAHAHHANHHHHH PHHHHLLEEAAAAHHSEEEE STOAHOPPPP YHOOOOOUUUHHHH EHHVVIIILLLL BITCCCHHH" I was in too much of a predicament to notice 2 more women had entered 1 was a petite woman with medium hair legnth and Purple hair the other had Red long hair the Purple haired gil straddled my chest and immidiatly dug her fingers into my armpits my laughter increased even more "WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAH" I screamed the Redhead then spat some of the gooey like substance in my mouth that was used to bind my hands together previously which the goo now effectivly gagged me allowing unly muffles out of it she then started cupping my balls and playing with them.

I was in Hell i didnt know whether to laugh or cum.

Next part up sometime next week

as always Constructive criticism is always welcome

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back