• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Runway fashion model tied and tickled preview

TickleNewYork

TMF Regular
A must have tickling clip for tickle lovers. In this clip you will see an actual runway fashion model from California be tickled on her sides tummy and armpits. Getting runway fashion models to do this is not easy. This model is not only a runway model but she has dated LA Laker players and has had Kate Moss show up at her Birthday party. She is very close to the celeb world. Its a one in a thousand tickle having her do this. A must have video. This model is hella ticklish everywhere!!! Her armpits sides and tummy are off the charts ticklish. And guess what..she is into tickling also!!!!!!!! She has a fetish for ticking that only a few people know about. classic reactions!!! She will be back very soon to do a feather tickling video,feet tickling,foot worship and she will tie and tickle me as well. A lot to look forward to with this dream tickle fetish runway fashion model. Dont miss getting this clip!!! This model has an amazing bod..tall..long legs..nice feet...toned..flat tummy...and crazy ticklish as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a few videos of this model in my store and more to come as well.
clips4sale.com/store/26243
ticklenewyork

Runway fashion model-

Wanted to thank everyone for the support on the new clip. As of right now I have 5 clips with the Runway fashion model. The first clip is the 9 minute clip of her being tickled on her upper bod,amazing reactions,people are going crazy over this clip. I also have 3 three minute segments of the first clip as well.
I have a second clip with her being tickled with a feather on her upper bod and being tickled with fingers on her upper bod as well. There was some feet tickling also in that second clip which was not planned. I planned on saving her feet for future clips in a few weeks when she comes back but I did get in a little foot tickling in the second clip. More foot tickling to come soon. She will be doing an all foot tickling clip,foot worship,foot massage and many other foot things as well.
Over the weekend I will be adding a third upper bod clip with her to my store,it will be the third video with her. Next week I will add the 4th video of her being tickled on her upper bod.
Like I said in a few weeks alot of foot stuff to come with her.
She is crazy ticklish and has an amazing laugh,great attitude as well. Dont miss getting her clips!!
I posted a sample of the 9 minute first clip above,I am adding a preview of the second clip with the feather tickling below. I am also giving you a preview of her feet being tickled,it was a little bonus stuff I got on camera,not long but a tease of her feet being tickled. The feet tickling below is not on any video its just a little free stuff from me thanking you guys for the support.
Thank you again
ticklenewyork
TNY

thanks a lot! She is an amazing lee, beautiful, and has an amazing laugh.

runway fashion model

Thanks for the support. Part 3 with the runway fashion model will be in my store tonight. Preview coming soon. Thanks again
ticklenewyork
TNY

Runway model

Bonus footage with the fashion runway model is now in my store..
ticklenewyork
TNY

Dont miss getting all the clips of this amazing ticklish model.

runway fashion model

The runway fashion model will FINALLY be back this summer around Labor day. She broke her leg a while back and she lives out of state so it was tough getting something booked with her
Her clips are classic...whoever does not have any of her clips dont miss out on this model. A CLASSIC ticklee
thank you for your support
TickleNewYork
TNY

Runway fashion model

The Runway fashion model is not modeling at this time. If you have not got her clips yet check them out in my store.
I did just post clips I did with her sister Lana,Lana is the next best thing to having the runway model
Hopefully we can get them to work togerher one day,Lana also has 2 other sisters that I will be working with over the summer
happy 4th
thanks for your support
TNY
TickleNewYork
🙂

wow thats awesome glade to have a popular model like that do tickling shoots, glade to hear she'll b back

Runway fashion model

Trying to get her back to shoot..right now she is not modeling. I will keep trying. For those who dont have her clips yet..please take a look at them in my store..thanks
TickleNewYork
TNY

I was looking forward to seeing the runway model getting her feet worshipped. I always strongly advise producers to shoot a girl as if it will be your first and last time.

Runway

She does not model anymore but I will keep asking her.
Thanks for the support
TNY
TickleNewYork

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back