• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sabrina and Shannon's "69 position" foot tickle fight (F/F, free preview #5)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Sabrina and Shannon's "69 position" foot tickle fight (F/F, free preview #5)

Hello everyone!

Here is a preview for clip #5 of the Last Laugh Uruz series, starring Sabrina and Shannon. No, there's no sex involved (sorry), but I guess one could argue that the girls are indeed restrained in a kind of "69" position for their tickle fight, more or less forcing them to focus on each other's feet.

Last Laugh Uruz-5:

"Shannon smiles at the camera, soon imitated by Sabrina, before their situation is revealed. Shannon's wrists are cuffed together at one end of a long padded rod. Her ankles are cuffed at the other end. Sabrina is restrained to the same rod in a similar way, only she's facing the opposite direction. The result is that the girls are pretty much incapable of freeing their wrists or ankles, or of getting up (they're lying on the floor), but their hands have just enough slack to allow them to reach each other's feet. Seems like we're in for a tickle fight. The tickling is first done through socks, but the latter are soon pulled off. They do their best to dish out as much damage as possible, rolling on the floor. Sabrina isn't wearing a belt, and all this action causes her jeans to shift down somewhat, exposing a bit of her underwear. Ahem! But it's ok, I check with her during a quick break and she doesn't mind (it's just part of the game). Shannon has a lot fo trouble removing Sabrina's second sock, andin her fristration bites her calf through her jeans, which apparently tickles. Sabrina fights back by nibbling her toes. For the first 5 minutes of the scene we get to see a lot more of Shannon's feet because they're generally aimed in the camera's direction. But the girls eventually do a 180 so we can get a better view of what Shannon does to Sabrina's feet. There isn't much else to say about this scene. Let's just say that it's fairly chaotic and involves a lot of tickling, nibbling, licking, squirming, yelping and laughing. And there's even more to come. (Language: English)"

Full-length clips can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip storehttp://www.clips4sale.com/store/728.

Looks awesome. I also loved the sock ripping & removal you had in the earlier Uruz clips (just checked them out now).

Looks awesome. I also loved the sock ripping & removal you had in the earlier Uruz clips (just checked them out now).

Thanks. It doesn't show much in the preview, but Sabrina does get her half-covered feet tickled for a while before Shannon gets rid of what's left of the socks.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back