• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sadie Atkins pics/(CLIPS) wanted

somebody231

4th Level Red Feather
I need Sadie Atkins pic (MAINLY CLIPS)... can anyone post them? I want some feet licking the most... not those, where sadie is in an office and tickled hoqtied... I didn't like that one...😉

I'd GREATLY appreciate any help on this matter... ignorance is a heart-braker on this case 🙁

Attachments

• sadie7.jpg
    sadie7.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 475
oh yea... btw... how can I put a group of clip parts (hacha) to one clip... ? (that post, where kooica posts 8 parts with hacha)

Simple really : I guess you have hacha so open it and click cortar : choose the clip to "cut" mete hacha then until it says "operacion complete con exito" :
clip splitted🙂
It creates folders under 2.0 mb check the files I had the same problem at the beginning.
You can post it !

what should I do, when I've done that? They just come ".1" and ".2" -formats... I can't open with real player? :O

THE POST... I know... 2 clips... but I wanna see the whole thing...

http://www.tickletheater.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4530&highlight=sadie+atkins

clip

Hey somebody23 !
I told you the notice to post clips🙁 😛
But to redo the clip in 8 part or other you must clic pegar, right button, open the file named "files con hacha *.0 " you must have it in your folder. The hacha puts the files together until the famous🙂 "operacion complete con exito"shows off !
Clip ready to see🙂
By the way you have the notice to post clips😛

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back