• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sadism vs masochism scale

Madame_T

TMF Poster
I've found recently in switch sessions that the more a lee makes my sadism rise the more my masochism rises as well. It depends on my dynamic with the lee but usually the better (or worse depending on one's perspective) I dish it out the worse I want it to be returned to me once it's revenge time (yes I always ler first lol.) For other switches, do you feel the same?

I've found recently in switch sessions that the more a lee makes my sadism rise the more my masochism rises as well. It depends on my dynamic with the lee but usually the better (or worse depending on one's perspective) I dish it out the worse I want it to be returned to me once it's revenge time (yes I always ler first lol.) For other switches, do you feel the same?
I agree, of course it varies on the relationship you’ve built with the lee but it’s a general trend that the more we give the more we want to take because our buttons are being pushed just right that we can’t help but want to push theirs. It’ll come back to bite us in the best way. Personally, I enjoy being tickled first then getting my revenge just to see how the ler-turned-lee behaves, although that’s more of a new thing for me haha

Most definitely. It's very much an empathic thing. It's hard not to put myself in the physical predicament and mental space of the lee when they are getting tickled. In that moment, externally, I present as a full-on ler, but internally, I am building envious desire. Conversely, if I start out as a lee, I build an intense desire for revenge. Another mental mode is when tickling is happening dynamically back and forth, such as tickle-wrestling. It's much more rare for me to get into that mode, but I think it's because of my concern in potentially accidentally injuring the other person. I like to be bound to ensure that won't happen

I once was in a relationship with a submissive lee. The depth of her desire to be tickle tortured with no limits or safe words brought out my ler sadistic side. I showed no mercy tickling her. She couldn't stand it, yet loved it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/6/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back