• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

safety hazard

mpeyton

TMF Regular
A co-worker was telling me that she was going to kick her shoes off because she hated shoes. She was going on about how in the winter she wouldn't wear shoes at home and in the summer. Then she came with that she used to clean stalls in her bare feet. I didn't get to ask her where she was working when she was doing this. I couldn't help but think "Didn't she ever worry about germs or something?" I've seen some bathrooms that were unfit for human use. Anyway I'm stuck with this disturbing image in my head and this is the result + tickles. Anybody here a more disturbing case than this one?

Attachments

• ameliaonthejob.jpg
    ameliaonthejob.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 1,027
Did it ever occur to you she may have grown up on a Farm or a Ranch? Going barefoot in the summer is a common practice for kids who grow up on Farms and Ranches and the stalls she was talking about cleaning could have been horse or cow stalls. I am sure a lot of kids that grow up on Farms and Ranches do their summertime chores barefoot no matter what they are. She may have grown up in the South where it stays warm enough to go barefoot in the winter too. That ought to give a couple of things to think about. Why don't you ask her if she grew up in the country and see what she says.

Last edited:
John D. Schmidt said:
Did it ever occur to you she may have grown up on a Farm or a Ranch? Going barefoot in the summer is a common practice for kids who grow up and Farms and Ranches and the stalls she was talking about cleaning could have been horse or cow stalls. I am sure a lot of kids that grow up on Farms and Ranches do their summertime chores barefoot no matter what they are. She may have grown up in the South where it stays warm enough to go barefoot in the winter too. That ought to give a couple of things to think about. Why don't you ask her if she grew up in the country and see what she says.
Like I said I didn't get all the details, but if that's the case I can see why she would. I wasn't complaining or judging her in any manner. I just thought it was a bit odd at the time. Maybe I mislead you. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Hey, none of that matters. Its a great picture 😀 . Nice job!

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back