• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sage in the Coffin F/F feet and body vids

Tickle Abuse

Verified
This sample includes foot tickling and body tickling, both videos are separtate on my site and clips4sale store.

Sexy Sage is a brand new girl with a hot little body, Brooke couldn't wait to get her hands all over her! Sage's most ticklish spots on her upperbody are her ribs, then her armpits and sides. Brooke couldn't neglect Sage's helpless feet while she was in the coffin! She uses only her fingers with a little saliva on her size 7's.

You can find this video in yet another bonus midweek update!: tickleabuse.com

You can also find it in my pay per video store: tickleabuseshop

You can also find the upperbody and foot videos on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Creative way to do a stocks scene! Great tickling by TA again Thanks 🙂

I never usually comment about these clips, but sage is off the hook amazing.. I love her laugh, her beauty and her bikini. How old is this woman and how can I get in touch with her. I'm in love:wub:

I never usually comment about these clips, but sage is off the hook amazing.. I love her laugh, her beauty and her bikini. How old is this woman and how can I get in touch with her. I'm in love:wub:

She is 20yrs old, definitely hot bod! She models bikinis and lingerie mostly for a living. She was really cool too, she hung out after for an hour to watch other girls get it!

Tickle Abuse?? Does she have a b/f? Is there any I can email her or something?

unique clip.. liked the coffin idea

I made the coffin a few years ago, as well as the chair/stocks I use. I started making another device, I gotta finish it over the holidays! I got in the coffin myself once, and only once, lol. You won't see Tommy get his upperbody tickled again anytime soon, I wil have a heart attack!

GODDAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So- I have to ask- does being around these constantly amazing tickling scenes you produce desensitize you to it- or have you had a constant hard-on for the past few years??? Hell- just looking at Tasha is pretty amazing....

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back