• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sailor Moon meets Travis (Can YOU finish it?)

Falconwing

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Sailor Moon, I do however own Travis because I created him.

This is part of an interactive story I created last summer.

----------------------------------------------------------------

One beautiful day Usagi decided to take a walk. She was wearing a white long-sleeved shirt, a yellow shin-length skirt, and a pair of white flip-flops. As Usagi walking by herself suddenly, a cloud of smoke appeared and she fell asleep. When Usagi woke she found she was in some sort of basement sitting upright on a table against the wall, with her arms tied above her head. She was still fully clothed. As she struggled in her bonds to no avail. She noticed a young man in the corner of the room, he had short dark hair, and was wearing a t-shrit, and jeans with sneakers.
"Hi there." The man said. "It's nice to finally meet you. My name is Travis."

"Wha... What are you going to do to me? Please don't hurt me!" The odango-haired blonde cutie pleaded. "Just let me go please.?"

"I'm sorry sweatie." Travis began. "I can't do that just yet, but don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. I just have some questions."

"Like what?" Usagi asked with worry.

"Well first thing I need to know is what's you're relationship to the vigilante Sailor Moon?" Travis asked.

"Nothing! Nothing at all." Usagi said in a loud unconvincing voice.

Travis sighed. "Ok lets cut the crap here. We know you're Sailor Moon, and we know who the other Sailors are as well."

Usagi was worried at this point. "Wh... Who's we?" Usagi inquired.

"Hey I'm the one asking the questions here!" Travis snapped "If you want answers you damn well better give me some first."

"Okay okay!... Let's say I was Sailor Moon." Usagi prodded "What would you want to know from me?"

"Fine we'd want you do get all your Sailor friends together, and join with our little organization." Travis explianed.

"No way! I can't do that!" Usagi shouted.

"I was hoping you'd be reluctant." Said Travis. "Now we can truly have fun, for you see I have ways of making you talk."

"Wha... What are you going to do to me?" Usagi asked, fear evident in her voice.

"What I want all depends on one factor." Travis said. "Now I want you to be honest with me. You would'nt happen to be ticklish would you?"

Usagi froze with fear. She knew she was insanly ticklish. She had heard stories of these tickle fetishists who hunted down young women like her and tickled them without mercy.

"No... No I'm not the slightest bit ticklish at all." Usagi lied through her teeth hoping he would'nt notice.

"Really. Oh then you won't mind if I do this." Travis said as he quickly snuck his index finger in between the sole of Usagi's left foot, and the flip-flop on it.

"EEEEEEHHHHHeehhehhehehehheheheheehheehe dohohoohohohohon't." Usagi whined.

"Oh looks like sombody here's a little liar. I think I need to punish you now." Travis said with a smirk.

Please I'm begging you don't tickle me It's unbearable." At this point tears of fearfull anticipation were starting to cascade down Usagi's face.

Travis sighed again. Nothing took the fun out of this more then a crying female. He walked over to a corner of the room and pulled out a gas canister conected to a facemask. "Now now no need to cry there kiddo." Travis said as he came back with the device. "Ole Doc. Trav's got just the thing to cheer you up."

With that Travis shoved the mask over Usagi's mouth, and nose, and cranked up the nozzle. Usagi tried to hold her breath, but Travis then began tickling her tummy sending her into a fit of giggles causing her to suck in a decent amount of gas. After a couple of minutes Usagi began to feel giggly and happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would anyone here care to continue/finish this story? Because I'd like to see where the rest of you would take this.

Amazing Story!!!

Truly incredible work, I can't wait to see more. And I am amazed that someone else besides me knows what "odengas" are. Great story.

It was nice but... I was kinda hoping it would'nt be so dark. The darkness kinda freaks me out here. I appriciate your effort but still I was wishing for something a little light-hearted.

I'm sorry for not being more specific when I first posted this.

It was nice but... I was kinda hoping it would'nt be so dark. The darkness kinda freaks me out here. I appriciate your effort but still I was wishing for something a little light-hearted.

I'm sorry for not being more specific when I first posted this.

Dark? Freaky? My home this is.

I wouldn't actually call it 'dark' per se, but serious. If I wanted it to be dark, I would have just whipped out the tentacles. 😀

No, I'm developing a whole story arc. It will play out like an actual Bishojo Sensi Sailor Moon storyline. But thanks for being the conduit to get me off my butt.

I could probably could have done something a little more light-hearteded, but my muse is taking me down another path. Ciao.

Truly incredible work, I can't wait to see more. And I am amazed that someone else besides me knows what "odengas" are. Great story.

Thanks for the comment! 🙂

odengas... odengas... I know I have some odengas around here. :umm:

Last edited:
I just don't wanna see my story derive into some disturbing tale of the Senshi being brainwashed into becoming some evil guy's love slaves, or stuff like that.

I just don't wanna see my story derive into some disturbing tale of the Senshi being brainwashed into becoming some evil guy's love slaves, or stuff like that.

Fair enough. That wasn't the direction I was going, anyways. That Cream Lemon stuff is a dime a dozen.

No hentai folks.

Maybe it would be best if I repost my story in a new thread. I'll need to eventually anyway when I post part 2.

Good luck with the responses.

Last edited:
Would anyone else be interested in writing a continuation to this story, cause I'd really like to see where the rest of you would take this.

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back