• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sailor Venus, that which though the men do not dwell, certainly love encircles?

GARIMTO

TMF Regular
I, Garimto, believe such a seperation will cause nothing but iron calamity within the ranks of man. Perhaps when the need for a single, collected planet arises, true love will indeed blossom? Such is a magical dream.

Attachments

• garimvenu.jpg
    garimvenu.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 1,307
Mina... the other blonde Scout! Good between-the-toes action; her attitude of extreme distress is positively maniacal!

Hey
Garmto
I think you've found a great source of inspiration in the SM Universe, any chance of using other lesser known (but cute) characters from said series?
Check any Amazoness Quartet from SuperS or Animamates from Stars
All of them rock hard!
Great stuff
Darth Godflesh

The artwork of Garimto causes pleasant delight of happiness within me. Such is the rays of intrepid sunshine to the aching plant? I, Bandito, ponder this daily.

Hee hee.

Thanks Garimto - I love your work. And I love your posts too. You have a style that's alllllll your own 😉

B

great work

:greenstar great work garmito nice work the sailor venus

Last edited:
I think this is the best thing I've see from you. Your rendering of feet has greatly improved, and the overall magnitude of your work has increased.

i agree, youre getting better everyday

man, i wish i had as many oportunities to draw as you do 🙂

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back