• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sailor's - Mercury & Venus (request)

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
Not everything that was requested but close. (sorry)

Attachments

• Sailors - Venus & Mercury.JPG
    Sailors - Venus & Mercury.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 2,628
Is this the first time Chewy's tangled with the Sailor Scouts? Very nice job! Stripping off Amy's boots and having a go at those cute little toes... a longtime fanstay of mine!

Hmm guess Moon got eaten earlier. (the Red boot) Though yeah Not bad, hmm yeah my one Mercury loving friend would probably freak seeing this though.

yeah the Red boot leaves it open to whether she escpaed or suffered Chewy's wrath..... what do you think guys? 😉
Thanks for the comments everyone

Cute pic -- though if Moon's not there, I'd rather she'd escaped... Getting eaten means you can't be tickled again...

c_tickler said:
yeah the Red boot leaves it open to whether she escpaed or suffered Chewy's wrath..... what do you think guys? 😉
Thanks for the comments everyone

No it doesn't - she's still sticking half out of it's mouth.

No it doesn't - she's still sticking half out of it's mouth.
I believe that's meant to be Sailor Mercury, not Sailor Moon, though the blue skirt could belong to either girl. I'm with U.N.Owen... I think she got away. Just like Usagi to split when the action gets ticklish!

Last edited:
Well I dunno if seeing Senshi getting eaten is anything new. I entered a Villian contest a few years back with that type of idea for the Villian.

Old senshi gobble pic.

Today I look at this and just think, thank god I upgraded my models. (though on a hiatus on artwork. Though was the first time I used that figure too. Won the contest cause of how creepy it was. (yeah that's moon's hand sticking out of his mouth, Mars legs being sucked in, she burnt a hole and the insides and attacked, grabbed and yoinked her in, with Mercury coming too in the background)

Hmm once get going again I may get cracking on another.

Well plenty of Sailor's left to pick on...... anyone wanna see more of this series?
Request always welcome,
Maybe capture the red-boot girl again (since she got away) im eager to please the Anime fans with a different side of my art........ anybody? nobody? Dust!...........

PLEASE! There's at LEAST 2 more girls to tickle/eat! And my favorite Jupiter still has yet to come! And being eaten doesn't have to be the end of it, you could even do a 3rd pic of the eaten girls getting tickled by tickle worms in Chew's stomach!

Err... if you feel like doing it that is

ghosthunter0 said:
PLEASE! There's at LEAST 2 more girls to tickle/eat! And my favorite Jupiter still has yet to come! And being eaten doesn't have to be the end of it, you could even do a 3rd pic of the eaten girls getting tickled by tickle worms in Chew's stomach!

Err... if you feel like doing it that is
I will see what i can come up with.... 😉

I can't believe me eyes... Thanks c_tickler for drawing both girls barefeet and getting it on the right place! *hug* 🙂

Hmm just 2, guess never saw the later stuff. YOu got Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, Saturn, Chibi-Moon, The Star Lights, the Amazoness Quartet in their sailor outfits (yep they are Sailor Senshi), then the Sailor Animates, which is a pretty big group but to name a few, Iron Mouse, Lead Crow, aluminum Siren, Heavy Metal Pappilon (she could be hard do to her big butterfly wings), and Sailor Galaxia.

c. tickler

c_tickler said:
wonderfull great pics the sailor scouts great s pics the feet tickled the sailor scouts :laughing: :laughing:

c. tickler

nice tickle feetgreat jobs nice pics thanks c tickler bye :ayyy: :ayyy: :ayyy: :ayyy: :super_hap :super_hap :greenstar :greenstar

wonderfull tickle the sailor girls

c_tickler said:
I LOVE THE SAILOR GIRLS IS COOL TICKLE FEET AND SOLES

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back