• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sakura Haruno gang tickled (request)

FeatherHead

TMF Expert
Heya, folks! Hope you all had a great X-Mas!

Now, after the fright of the possiblilty of TT forum had been shut down, time for a relief with another request fullfilled, this time with an idea from Homer03.

As usual, any comments allowed!

Peace Out! And HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody!

Attachments

• Ninja Trap.jpg
    Ninja Trap.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,284
Aww, now that is cute Featherhead!
Still not a fan of Naruto, but I can see a good pic when I see it. 😉

Fantastic job!

Gosh, I just love it when you give us a pic like this dude, always a treat, and this is no exception. A nice idea with her.

Great pic FeatherHead!! There's some nice tickling and expressions. I liked it. I hope that you have a happy New Year down there in Brazil!

Great idea, Homer03! And again really beautifully drawn, FeatherHead!

😀

Heh, excellent new piece Feather, i was a little worried that you might've given up drawing, since you haven't posted anything in so long, and you have stated how busy you are, but once again a pleasant surprise, thanks for another great piece.

Some may say Sakura is worth of being a ninja, but I say she's becoming a fine one. She steps in when needed.

But never mind that, you did really well. I'm abit surprised Sasku (can't remember how it's spelt) is involved as a ler. XD

WOW! this is a rewally great pic! you did a awesome job drawing sasuke!
plz keep up the good work! =D

I'm abit surprised Sasku (can't remember how it's spelt) is involved as a ler. XD

Well, going by the look on his face, he doesn't seem to be enjoying himself.
And of course Naruto's having a great time.
Really well drawn featherhead and good to see you back.

Fantastic as always! I always love a good naruto pic. Great to see you back my friend.

I nicely compact, efficient group scene! Gang tickling can be tricky to orchestrate, what with the need to see faces, tickle points and implements clearly... you always manage to give such entanglements a natural flow which cuts down on any confusion! Plenty of attitude on view, too... the dark girl working the feet (sorry, I don't know any of these names) is a really dour tickler, dead serious about her task! The rest of the crew seems to be having as much fun as the victim!

Just so you know LBH, the two working at her feet are guys, the girls are the ones that are working her upper body over.

Many thanks everybody! Indeed I kept outta the scene for awhile since something happened to the forum address and I couldn't access it due to my IP address (or so said HDS). But that was only a little fright and it's great to be back!

Hope you all have a great 2009! Peace Out!

sua arte é legal mas vc prcisa usar cores nos seus desenhos de cocegás , eu ja falei isso para vc.

Featherhead!!!

You are godlike! How much I love this pic :super_hap :super_hap :super_hap

I've already started colorizing it, but it is a little time intensive because of all the different outfits 😉

I should be done today or tomorrow! Be prepared :laughing:

Can't wait to see the other pictures!

All the best to you

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back