• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sakura's soles

Crash170

This is my first time trying this perspective. Comments would be appreciated.

Attachments

• sakurasolesxw3.jpg
    sakurasolesxw3.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 1,044
Very nice. (Sorry about the remark. The heat was going to my head. 😱 )

Last edited:
Those feet look like they could use some tickling, maybe even some licking😉 . You should a picture of that!

This is my first time trying this perspective. Comments would be appreciated.

I like that you used a different style or made one yourself for this. Alot of people just try and copy the official work. Aside from some proportion issues, it's actually pretty good. Are the flames near her feet her chakra or are those stink/odor marks or something?

Nice artwork, despite the fact that her face is kinda different. (No offence)

A good effort for your first shot at that perspective. 🙂 The kunai between the toes is a nice touch and while the proportions are a little off on the feet and toes, it is not bad at all 🙂 The only minor beef I have, perhaps along the line of 11225, is her eyes and lips.

When all is said and done, I think this pic is quite nice and I know the next one you do will be just as great if not better. Might I pose a suggestion of instead of putting the flames on top of her foot (assuming the flames are chakra and not raging F. O.) what about putting them around her foot, from the heel up to the toes?

A good start and the potential of further greatness in this perspective, I deem ye worthy of an

IMPRESSIVE, MOST IMPRESSIVE

I like that you used a different style or made one yourself for this. Alot of people just try and copy the official work. Aside from some proportion issues, it's actually pretty good.
Thank you.
Are the flames near her feet her chakra or are those stink/odor marks or something?
They're odor marks...lol

I just drew them for an extra touch. >_<
Nice artwork, despite the fact that her face is kinda different. (No offence)
No offense taken.
A good effort for your first shot at that perspective. 🙂 The kunai between the toes is a nice touch and while the proportions are a little off on the feet and toes, it is not bad at all 🙂 The only minor beef I have, perhaps along the line of 11225, is her eyes and lips.

When all is said and done, I think this pic is quite nice and I know the next one you do will be just as great if not better. Might I pose a suggestion of instead of putting the flames on top of her foot (assuming the flames are chakra and not raging F. O.) what about putting them around her foot, from the heel up to the toes?

A good start and the potential of further greatness in this perspective, I deem ye worthy of an

IMPRESSIVE, MOST IMPRESSIVE
Ha, thanks.

I'll post up another one real soon.

Maybe instead of popping off about how it's not something that would be in this forum, Mr. Gonevart should say something worthwhile?

Never mind. I don't know why I'd expect that.

Nice work on the perspective... which is haaaard, hard. Keep it up!

Sakura Naruto

:greenstar lol LOVE TICKLING ART AND I LOVE SOLES THE ANIME GIRLS TY

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back