• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sam and Videl (request)

FeatherHead

TMF Expert
Hello, folks! Two more arts now!

This time, Sam from Totally Spies and Videl from DragonBall Z, requested by kiva. So you all know: send some special thanks to the requester for the ideas!

By the way, kiva, I'm about to make the other two requests of yours yet.

Hope you all enjoy it! Any comments allowed as usual!

Peace out!

Attachments

• Sam In Chains.JPG
    Sam In Chains.JPG
    949.2 KB · Views: 2,331
  • Ticklish Videl.JPG
    Ticklish Videl.JPG
    925.2 KB · Views: 2,214
:super_hap these look great

I'll make some tickling pics later too 😉

Nice work, featherhead! cool expresions as usual, and videl's wiggling toes are really well done... drawing feet is hard, but it looks like you´ve mastered it

*thumbs up*

Some great pics there. Videl in particular looks really good and the tickling is quite cute.

Awwwww....

I agree with the other posters - incredibly cute tickle pics.

I have no idea who the characters are, but I am kinda outta the loop. So I just like the pics because they are well drawn, very cute, and have awesome expressions.

^^

Can't wait to see more from you.

B

Really sweet tickle pics bud, I especially like the expressions on their faces! 😀

Great job, love the toes like a lot of people said, feet are hard, and i think its great that you have mastered it!
~please keep up the good work, cant wait to see you other requests

Nice interpretations, posed in the sort of straining extremis that fully justifies each girl's spray of laughter tears! Fine, natural-looking scenarios, even in the small details: Videl's jersey hangs in most convincing fashion, while Sam's chain links are very well rendered!

These are both great, but I like the Videl one more. I like how you drew her feet, with her toes going crazy. And thanks kiva for requesting these.

Again, I gotta request something from ya FeatherHead some day haha.

Whoa! Thanks a lot, folks! It's always nice to know that you all appreciate it! I'm extremely glad!😀 😀 😀

Gah I need to comment more on your work featherhead XD
Sweet crap dude u got some serious skillz =D
Your style is very much something I like, Im a stickler for wild expressions.
You are also very fundamentally sound, everything is well proportioned.
Id gush at the shot to photoshop one of your works sometime, hopefully I can find some time if ya dont mind sometime XD

Last edited:
Damn, I need to comment more. I missed these two you did, Featherhead. xD

Very nice job, I must say. I do like the Videl one. Haven't seen much of her lately. ^^

Vlw Veio Gostei Do Seu Desenho Veio Blz , Veio Vc Desenha Bem Continue Assim Desenhado Bem.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back