• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Same Gender Tickling - Please post your answers!

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
How do you feel about same gender tickling? This is actually a three part question.

1. How do you feel about seeing two people of YOUR gender tickling?
2. How do you feel about doing the tickling with someone of your own gender?
3. How do you feel about seeing two people of the OPPOSITE gender tickling? (f/f if you're male, m/m if you're female)

Also please note your age. I'm going to post the same question to the ATF to see how the answers vary among different age groups.

I hope I get a lot of reponse to this. Thanks!

Last edited:
1. I like it, but not as much as F/M
2. I like it, but not as much as F/M
3. I am indifferent to it

1. Not no way, not nohow.
2. Ditto
3. Lukewarm. (I'm really only into m/f.)

I'm male. I'm f...I'm f-f-f...I've been 39 for nearly 12 years.

1. very little. maybe if there is some interesting foot tickling. but rarely.

2. i don't mind. i like it.

3. you mean like f/m or m/f, right? i like it alot. more partial to f/f (like what guy isn't?) so basically, i like it alot.

here's a simpler form.

from 1-10 1 being very little at all, to 10 being very much.

1. 2 or 3

2. 7

3. 9

btw, i'm 20 years old.

hey guys! been awhile since I posted.busy w/ school and all and lack of a comp w/ constant access to...but anyway..

1. it's great!
2. it's great!
3. it's great!

Gender female. Age: 20

1. I like it.
2. Same as above.
3. I like F/F, too. Apparently I cannot read.

Last edited:
The third question, in your case, refered to f/f. I meant "two people of the opposite gender to you" not "two people of opposite genders" sorry! ^^

Answers to questions 1, 2, & 3:

Bring it on!!! I like it all-as long as the lee is laughing and having a good time, all of it is good!

Female-well over 29 😀

1. It's OK, but prefer M/F
2. That would depend on ther person in question, and what kind of tickling was to be done.
3. I enjoy seeing that

Male age 55

Well, y'all know I'm all into M/M....so 1 & 2 are good for me.

#3, hell, why not? I'm not all that interested in it, but in the end, it's still tickling.

Ness,

I think tickling among adults necessarily has cultural baggage attached. Adults tickling adults is at least flirting, and there's definitely an implied sexual context. That's why, in our culture anyway (and I'd be interested to find out if it isn't cross-cultural altogether), it's just not appropriate for two mature, straight men to engage in, say, a tickle fight. To the extent that homosexuality is accepted in our culture, I'd say that it's perfectly acceptable for gay men to tickle, inasmuch as it's understood that they are doing something sexual. Within a gay context, then, that would be considered appropriate.

We're a pretty hypocritical culture when it comes to the double standard for women. Mature women can get away with tickling each other, at least to a point (if it gets down to nudity and bondage, most people are going to assume that the women are at least bisexual).

So, to answer your question, my comfort level with same gender tickling depends on the sex of those involved and their sexual orientation.

I think there are a lot of questions that post to this site about this topic. Yours is much more straightforward than some. I think there are some folks who post here who are constantly asking for people to say that two mature men tickling each other is cool and does not in any way imply homosexuality. All I can say is, ask as many times as you want -- the answer will always be the same (at least from the majority): Yes, two men tickling each other does imply homosexuality, ESPECIALLY in the way most discussed here, which is not a casual poke, but rather a prolonged tickling session of some kind.

Some people have actually asked if tying a another man to your bed, naked, and tickling him is a homosexual act. And while I guess you could say that it isn't, technically speaking, I find it difficult to understand why you'd want to do something like that unless you were at least bisexual. I know all too well how humans can twist their minds into knots to convince themselves that their desires do not place them in the company of pervs LOL -- All I can say about that is that it's awfully humorous to watch.

1, 2, 3--All are awesome!!! I have some straight guy friends who tickled this one guy in their fraternity because he had the most hilarious laugh...I'm not much into m/m for any sexual content myself, being a big flaming dyke and all...but whatever! As long as each party involved is having fun...it's all good to me!

As for myself, I prefer f/f...my ler...well, now my FIANCE!!!!!!!!! (I proposed last nite) is a brilliant, talented, funny, sexy woman...who tickles the crap out of me...and I can't get enough of it...so amen to that!

I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE WHEN I VELLICATE!!!!!!! WHOOO!!!!!!!! 😛

I'm F and 23 years old! 😀

Last edited:
My answer actually took a bit of thought, as it wasn't a natural reflex. Despite having had this fetish for as long as I can remember, I still find myself learning new dimensions and bounds of it over time, and your questions evoked some rather large thought processes. Anyway, this would be the sum of my summoned ideas.

When it comes to members of my gender tickling, I am no more offended than if I had seen two men hugging. Something I've expertly attuned is a barrier for my tickling obsession - I keep it, along with other abnormalities in private quarters, and as such, I am not bothered in the slightest if I happen to see two men tickling one another even though my tickling preoccupation has sexual roots in my persona. Likewise, I am not averse to tickling with my own gender. Sometimes some of the more playful males I'm around might try to sneak a tickle, and if I'm in the mood, I might throw one back (though I'm highly unlikely to initiate it, but that has more to do with shyness). As stated in the aforementioned paragraph, those sorts of actions are in the same bounds as friendly affection, as tickling can be. Tickling has many dynamics from my stance, much like one's affection. I don't hug my girlfriend like I hug my male friends, she doesn't tickle her friends & family the way she does me, and so forth. And lastly, with members of the opposite sex tickling, I simply imagine myself in the ticklee position when it comes to the tickling videos. In the real world, I generally don't pay much more heed than I do any other tickling.

Last edited:
wendynpeter said:
We're a pretty hypocritical culture when it comes to the double standard for women. Mature women can get away with tickling each other, at least to a point (if it gets down to nudity and bondage, most people are going to assume that the women are at least bisexual).

So basically you're suggesting that it's the lopsided prejudice of our culture which dictates that two women tickling each other isn't gay but two men tickling each other is? I concur, to a point; there are, of course, instances of male friends tickling each other with no overt sexual intent; if that behavior reveals a mild gay subtext I'd argue that it's because many same-sex behaviors contain degrees of that same subtext--what theoreticians might call the homosocial bond. If sexuality isn't a series of disconnected silos--gay, straight, bi--but rather a long continuum of degrees, then we all exist somewhere on that continuum and will enact (or repress) revealing behaviors accordingly, many or most of which won't involve tickling but will be just as significant (or just as insignificant).

It is true that one rarely sees two men tickling, while two women tickling is a more common sight; I imagine that's because the culturally ingrained disapproval alluded to earlier trains men (but not women) not to want to do such a thing--or at least not to think they want to. Certainly we've all seen two women friends tickling with no apparent sexual subtext, and if that behavior can exist among women logic suggests it can--at least in theory--also exist among men.

Meanwhile, I can count the number of times another guy has tickled me on one hand, while over the years an alarming number of women have decided to do so. I imagine, again, this falls under the heading of cultural norms rather than the innate sexual significance of such behaviors. Though it's admittedly usually at least a little flirty, God knows many of the women who've tickled me had no apparent interest in sleeping with me.

If two people of my gender tickle eachother, i usually watch to see who wins. lol. but nothing really turns me on about it.

as for another male and me exchanging tickling? well i never tickle other males, (id rather spar them and wrestle and stuff) but a few have tickled me.....and im being perfectly honest when i say i am only ticklish when a female does the tickling. i dunno, i guess its a subconsiouos thing.

when 2 females tickle eachother, its like COOL and then i usually join in and help one of them tickle the other. lol

gender male age 21

Age 48 male

1. I have no reaction to that
2. I'm strickly opposite gender tickling m/f f/m
3. Envious

It feels like fun! Only fun though, it feels the same as playing a prank on a male friend or cracking a harmless joke at his expense. I have this incredibly ticklish male friend who simply cannot take even a second of tickling. We would continuously poke his ribs to make him jump every chance we get. The guys (myself included) once pinned him down on a cushion and tickled him insane for almost 20 seconds. It must had been quite hard on him though, he is probably the most ticklish guy I ever knew.

As mentioned in the previously, it's all in good fun. Every single one of my male friends who's ticklish have had me poking their ribs on several occasions. I probably cannot bring myself to bondage ticklish though.

3. How do you feel about seeing two people of the OPPOSITE gender tickling? (f/f if you're male, m/m if you're female)
Absolutely love it. Watching the cuteness and grace of two ladies tickling each other injects more life into me than an intravenous infusion of caffeine. I just love watching their laughing faces and listening to their sweet giggling laughter.

Last edited:

I feel absolutely nothing. I imagine it is how non-ticklephiles view tickling

Same. I feel nothing at all.

This is a big turn on. Even more than doing the tickling myself. Why? I have no idea.

Male, age 31

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back