• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Same-sex tickling: Is it gay? (Poll attached!) FFR #33

Which of these do you identify with? You are a...

• M I only tickle/am tickled by F. I think m/m should be reserved for gays.

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • M I only tickle/am tickled by F. I think both f/f AND m/m should be reserved for gays.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • M I only tickle/am tickled by M. I think that m/m is sexually arousing, and I identify as gay.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • M I only tickle/am tickled by F, but I think that both f/f and m/m can happen without it being gay.

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • M I tickle/am tickled by anyone. Tickling for me MAY be sexual, mostly fun.

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • F I only tickle/am tickled by M. I think f/f should be reserved for gays.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F I only tickle/am tickled by M. I think both f/f AND m/m should be reserved for gays.

• F I only tickle/am tickled by F. I think that f/f is sexually arousing, and I identify as gay.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F I only tickle/am tickled by F, but I think that f/f and m/m can tickle without it being gay.

• F I tickle/am tickled by anyone. Tickling for me MAY be sexual, mostly fun.

Votes: 14 16.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrightEyes1082

Verified
Tonight's topic: Same-sex tickling: Is it gay? (FFR #33)

We posted about this topic here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=139606

You responded. Call in Thursday night at 11pm est and debate with us!
Do you think m/m or f/f tickling mean the participants have homosexual
tendencies? Why or why not?

The dial-in number is 347-838-9015. We'd love to hear from you,
especially first time callers and listeners!

Link to the Show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TMF-Radio/2008/11/21/LeeAllure-Brighteyes-Forbidden-Female-Rituals-33

Forbidden Female Rituals is sponsored by:
LeeAllure Presents: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/20451[/url]

Magic Touch Productions: http://www.clips4sale.com/store/5870[/url]

MTJ Publishing "Tales from the Asylum" #15 and #16
http://www.mtjpub.com/TFTA.html[/url]

You'll also find our NEW sponsor, Bandito, on mtjpub.com!
Brand new Halloween Series just released on 10/14! Don't miss it!

If it's your first time logging into BlogTalkRadio, first go to the show link (see above). Open that up, then in a separate window, open http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tmf-radio. There should be a green button that says "chat available." Click that, then in the window you just opened, login. Then refresh the chat window. Once the show begins, the first window you opened will refresh automatically, and the chat will be open in the same window as the audio. Then you can close the other two windows.

The dial-in number is 347-838-9015. We'd love to hear from you, especially first time callers and listeners!

See you all there!

Last edited:
No it isn't. It's simply two men expressing the love they have for tickling, so what if it ends in a handjob? That doesn't make it gay, it's just two men, helping each other out.

It's just men enjoying themselves.

No it isn't. It's simply two men expressing the love they have for tickling, so what if it ends in a handjob? That doesn't make it gay, it's just two men, helping each other out.

Can you elaborate on your opinion of it not making you gay/bi/whatever?

It's just men enjoying themselves.

What does a handjob have to do with tickling???

When I was 14 I had a pretty good idea of what turned me on. I liked to tickle people and also got a bit of a kick out of people tickling back. One day in school, I jokingly took some kids pen and to get it back he tried tickling me.

Too far, I thought. That was a rather gay thing for him to do.

Thanks for all the great responses, folks!

Remember, if you'd like to participate on the air,
we go live at 11pm EST, and our number is
347-838-9015.

Lee

F I only tickle/am tickled by M, but I still think that f/f and m/m can tickle without it being gay as long as both parties don't find tickling arousing.
(Couldn't vote btw, as this option is not available )

This was my vote:

M I only tickle/am tickled by F, but I think that both f/f and m/m can happen without it being gay.

Should be a good show, I'll be listening and in the chat room. 😀

Thanks EVERYONE for your responses so far.

Reminder, we'll be on blogtalkradio.com at 11pm EST,
and if you want to chat in the chat room, you'll need
to register or login to chat.

If you just want to listen, that's ok, too!

If you want to participate in the show, our call in number is

347-838-9015

We'll start taking calls on the topic around 11:05.

Lee

Sorry I missed it; sorry to deprive you of another call from me, Amanda, hehe.

But here's my answer: I tend to defer to people's own choice of they want themselves and their action either categorized or not categorized. For my part, my tickling and other soft-core S&M is fairly pansexual: I prefer female partners but won't rule out male, and I can get turned on having such play with a guy. For romantic intimacy, however, I'm very strictly heterosexual. I don't think that makes me bisexual, and I don't call myself that, but I'm also out of the stage of my life in which I cared whether others thought me gay, so if anyone wants to refute my self-categorization, they can feel free. Where other people are concerned, when it comes to how they classify themselves, my feeling is: You know best.

You know, WIP....that may have been the most self-aware, honest and intelligent post on this topic (or any other of a fetish nature) I've seen in awhile. Excellent post.

FFR continues to cover great topics. :triangle:

For the record, I voted #4. And the choice is worded well, too. While I reserve my own play for females, I find everything ok with a same-sex arrangement or session...whatever it may be. Now, to specify, just speaking as my own personal belief, I tend to think that more f/f than m/m play has the potential for being "just for fun", ie: same-sex play but heterosexual. I think that m/m play is more often of a homosexual nature, but does not have to be...if that makes sense. I simply feel that women are more relaxed about thier sexuality in general. How do I put this? Ok...if two women enjoy playing with one another, even to the point of what could be considered sexual contact, I think that women are more comfortable doing that without compromising thier heterosexuality. Simply put, women are more comfortable with thier own and other women's bodies. ( I hope that makes sense, I know what I'm trying to say, but I think it's coming out wrong.) Men, on the other hand, tend to be more homophobic...not just talking about openly, but to themselves. They have less of a desire to touch another man unless they are of that mind.

Now, that doesn't mean it's not possible, I fully believe it is. It's just less of a percentage, I feel.

Since we're on the topic, let me toss a question out there because I'm honestly curious and it's been on my mind a bit since this topic came up. I play with two subs, and of course when we play together, the girls are tickling one another. However, there is also a good amount of one using breastplay/stimulation on the other and some kissing (more playful than passionate so far) and such. Now, I know neither of these girls as a lesbian, or even bisexual. Outside of our relationship, neither girl has an interest in other women. Is it possible to be "gay for one person", for lack of a better way to phrase that? Or is this just the explanation I cited above simply proving itself, that women are just more comfortable with heterosexual interaction with one another?

Last edited:
If liking tickling in general and it doesn't matter who tickles me makes me bi, then bring on the threesomes. Only I know the truth about what I really like anyway.

You know, WIP....that may have been the most self-aware, honest and intelligent post on this topic (or any other of a fetish nature) I've seen in awhile. Excellent post.

Wow, thanks. I didn't realize I had hit so many superlatives just by hammering that little blurb out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back