• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sammi-Spade: Betrayal (MF/F - Sexual)

blackmagicjack1

3rd Level Red Feather
This story is rated mature and fun, meaning if you can't maintain a mature mindset and aren't having fun reading it, don't 😉

Sammi found herself fastened into the same chair that only moments ago the “Princess” had been occupying. She had been worried that her captors would strip her down to “birthday suit,” but for now she was still dressed in her club gear. Her captors happened to be the “Princess,” of course and someone she never expected to betray her.

Bruce, her vice-squad friend, stood near her head, looking down at her now vulnerable body.

“Well kiddo, you have no idea how happy I was that you walked into my office asking where to find Angel here,” said Bruce has he pointed his thumb at “the Princess.”

“Until then I didn't know you were on the case and if you caught me in my little scheme here ... well I'm afraid there would have been no denying I had my hand in the cookie jar.”

Bruce bent down to kiss Sammi, letting the fingers of his right hand trace the V of her teddy from navel to breast.

“But thanks to you I not only get to keep my plans going, I get a scrumptious little cookie to nibble on. I do hope you like to be played with Sammi, because that's exactly what we are going to do with you.”

Sammi then felt her boots being tugged off, first the left boot then the right boot.

“What lovely stockings,” purred “the Princess,” “but I am afraid they too will have to go.”

The blonde's fingers traced the inside of each of Sammi's thighs as the woman dragged them across her skin to the edge of Sammi's stockings. Slipping her fingers under the stockings, the woman pulled them down to Sammi's ankles. Sammi unconsciously licked her lips.

“Angel, I think you got our poor captive here worked up. You shouldn't have teased her so much, flaunting your body the way you do,” said Bruce

“The Princess” pulled each of the stockings off by the toes. She then licked and nibbled the arch of Sammi's right foot. A giggle escaped the bound detective.

“You interrupted before she could make me cum, Bruce. I think I'm going have to pay the favor back. Or I could make her cum till her little brain is fried.”

Tracing her finger along the ball of Sammi's left foot, the “Princess” looked Sammi in the eye.

“So kitten, what's your pleasure? Denial or gluttony? Personally I think you're a denial bitch, getting off by withholding pleasure. I always have tough understanding your kind.”

“I like my pleasure, over and over and over again,” grinned the “Princess” while she licked her lips then blew Sammi a kiss.

“Enough teasing Angel, let's get down to business. We have to get this little piggy ready for market!”

“What market?” a concerned Sammi asked.

“Well Sammi, I'm not about to kill you. It's not in my blood and besides once broken you will make a very nice piece of ass for some very rich Arab,” sneered Bruce.

“No! You can't sell me! I'll never break!”

Laughing, Bruce said, “Can't sell you, sure I can my spiteful pretty. It is what I do. As for breaking, given enough time with me and Angel, you will break. And you'll break with a smile on your face.”

No, thought Sammi, this can't be happening Bruce was right. They would break her. She was already horny as hell, and that damn bitch would only succeed at her heating her up more. She should be too terrified to be aroused, but being confined to the chair and the attention her feet were receiving just made her long for more attention. The “Princess” had gone back to licking her feet, and was currently sliding her tongue between each toe. Sammi wanted to purr and giggle with delight, but she bit her tongue refusing to yield this early in the fight.

“You know Sammi, your outfit was just perfect for the club, but I think here a more natural look would be suitable,” said Bruce.

“Since you are restrained and I don't want to deny you the feeling of being helpless. I can just imagine how that must get your juices flowing, so I will cut you out of your lovely garments.”

A cool metal object slipped between Sammi's left shoulder and the teddy. “Snick..snick,” and Sammi felt the shoulder of the outfit drop from her flesh. Sammi turned wildly to watch as Bruce then cut the right shoulder, then he dropped the hand shears down to her thighs.

“Should I go for the main event or should I wait?” teased Bruce

“Wait!” snapped the “Princess,” “she hasn't even started begging yet.”

“Too true. Let's start with the giggling and laughing then.”

“And whatever else we can think of Brucey ... this one I think has a taste for torment. You can see it in her eyes.”

The “Princess” then went back to her exploration of Sammi's feet with her tongue, making little swirling licks at the base of each toe, then quickly darting her tongue between them. The feeling sent chills down Sammi's spine and warm tantalizing sensation began to grow in her lower abdomen. In the mean time, Bruce had produced a pair of handcuffs. He unstrapped Sammi's left arm from the chair and pulled it back above her head, cuffing it to the top of the chair. The shift in Sammi's position caused the teddy to slip down, revealing the pink edge of her nipple.

“Seeing how you like Angel's tongue, I'll add mine to the mix,” whispered Bruce into Sammi's ear.

“What?! Don't you dare you bast... ,” blurted Sammi, as Bruce delved his tongue into her exposed armpit.

Immediately that sensation in her belly dove-tailed into her groin. Sammi couldn't resist any longer and began to laugh. Her two captors continued to use there tongues to devilish effect, though as on cue Angel began to run a finger along edge of the teddy, following the crease of her thigh, and Bruce began gently rub the exposed part of Sammi's nipple.

Still laughing, Sammi began to writhe in the chair, trying to pull away from the teasing tongues and fingers that deprived her of her will. A brief thought flashed through her head. Why does the good stuff always have to happen when you're in so much trouble? Bad Sammi! She needed to think of a way out of this before her brain was mushed or before they found something that really turned her on.

The “Princess” pulled her mouth from Sammi's foot and then slowly started to massage the right one. Sammi almost sighed from the pleasant pressure that was being applied to her foot, though she was wearing a smile but that could be attributed to Bruce's ministrations. Noticing that his accomplice had changed strategies, Bruce rubbed Sammi's shoulders. Sammi closed her eyes in delight, her body relaxing. They are good at this, she thought.

“You like this don't you kitten,” said Angel. “Being topsy-turvy inside, not knowing what to expect next.”

“No,” moaned Sammi, “hate it. I'm going to kick your ass when I get of this chair.”

“Kiddo, you are very bad liar when wet,” chuckled Bruce

“Not wet, you ass!”

Both Angel and Bruce laughed as Sammi proved them both right by continuing to squirm in her chair. Angel decided to switch feet and Bruce moved his hands to massage Sammi's chest. While his large hands warmed her front, he blew softly in her ear.

“Kitten? Would you like to be more comfortable? Maybe lose the teddy and collar?”

“No!” Sammi shrieked.

“No, Kitten? Is the big bad Sammi afraid to be naked? Or is it something else?”

Sammi felt Bruce's fingertips glide across the tops of her aureoles, but she was too scared to enjoy it. Something about losing the collar turned her blood cold. She felt like it was her shield from harm. As long as she wore it, she could pretend that this was all play. To lose it would admitting that she truly was at the mercy of these fiends.

“Well Kitten, I'm getting bored and it's your job to entertain me. How about you give me something to look at while you wiggle.”

“About time,” growled Bruce.

Bruce's hands grasped the the loose shoulders of the teddy, yanking it down to Sammi's waist. He then slid his hands up Sammi's sides until he reached her breasts.

“These need some attention, kiddo. A nice pair of tits should not go unappreciated.”

“Pig!” spat Sammi.

Bruce then cupped her breasts in his hands. Gently massaging them, he would periodically rub her nipples between forefinger and thumb. Sammi licked her lips, then quickly bit them to bring herself back from surrender.

“Enough Brucey, she's my plaything. You got the last one. Let's make her squeal.”

Sammi watched Bruce as he moved in hands down to her waist again.

“Don't worry I'll come back to these later.”

Then Sammi noticed that Angel had picked up a thin wooden paddle. She swatted it against her hand a few times. Nodding, Angel ran the edge of the paddle along the sole of Sammi's left foot and then her right foot.

“You know in the harem's of Arabia, the eunuchs would have to punish the Sultan's whore ... I mean concubines from time to time. They couldn't leave marks on the good parts of the wenches, so they had to resort to two types of punishment.”

Suddenly, with a flick of her wrist, Angel slapped the paddle across the soles of Sammi's feet. Fuck!, Sammi thought, that hurt. Angel, noticing that Sammi hadn't let out a sound, smacked her exposed feet again. This time Sammi did gasp.

“Bastinado,” said Angel. “Care to guess what the other punishment was?”

On cue Bruce's fingers danced across Sammi's ribs. Caught off guard, Sammi squealed. Her squeals soon turned to giggles and laughter as Bruce continued to tickle her midriff. Sammi tried to twist and turn, but she was firmly secured in place. Minutes passed and her laughter became huskier and huskier. Angel had placed the paddle between Sammi's legs and in Sammi's attempts to evade Bruce's fingers she rubbed her most sensitive of places. As Sammi's fought to catch a breath of air, she felt a fire building with her. A fire that she wanted to explode within her and wash her away.

“Brucey, let her breathe. Don't want her passing out yet.”

With those words, Angel yanked the paddle away from Sammi's groin. A few seconds later Bruce stopped tickling her. Sammi gratefully gulped breath after breath of fresh air, but annoyed that her other need went unmet.

“Shall we continue, Kitten?”

Sammi stared the “Princess” in the eyes. She did want it to continue, but she wasn't going to admit it to this bitch.

“Fine,” said Angel petulantly. “You'll beg for it eventually. You're the begging kind.”

“Fuck you,” snarled Sammi.

Immediately Bruce's hands dove beneath Sammi's breasts, tickling the delicate flesh underneath. Just as Sammi began laughing again, the “Princess” viciously slapped the paddle across her feet. The flash of agony stopped her laughing momentarily, even though her body still contorted with laughter. It also had a more devilish effect. The irritation of arousal now turned into a sharp ache. Sammi gasped. She always knew that pain aroused her, but she never really believed it. Now she was witnessing it for the first time and she did not know what she wanted more: to climax or the torment to continue.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, the choice was not hers to make. Angel and Bruce continued to beat and tickle her, only stopping to give her short breathers. After what seemed hours of delicious agony, her tormentors stopped. Bruce strode away, but Angel came over to Sammi's head.

“Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Yes,” whispered Sammi.

“Do you want more? Would you like me to make you squeal, Kitten?”

“Yes please, Princess.”

Sammi felt Bruce's hands around her head as he tied a blind fold around her eyes. She then felt the shears cut the rest of the teddy from her body. The teddy and her gloves were pulled from her. A finger slipped under her collar, at which point she whimpered.

“No, leave it,” said the “Princess's” voice. “It makes her looked owned.”

Then something soft, but stiff, ran down her neck to her left armpit. Sammi shivered at the feeling with a giggle escaping her lips, Then the object made circles in armpits, making twitch and squirm. Her giggles became louder and a giddy feeling was forming her stomach. She realized that she was being tickled by a feather. The feather was circled around her armpit, then would be brushed across her breast in such a way as to catch her nipple on the ending stroke. It was a wonderful sensation and she could feel both her nipples stiffening in response. Then an electric feeling coursed through her thigh, groin, and stomach as another feather swept up her thigh, lightly grazing the outer lips of her labia. Once, twice, then three times the feather grazed her nether lips. On the third stroke she squealed. Her captors kept up there assault with their feathers, sending Sammi into a fit of giggles, sighs, and moans. Every so often the feather that was tickling her mound would graze her button, which had decided to come out to play. When this happened, Sammi would gasp and squeal with delight. Soon though Sammi was no longer squealing, she was begging.

“Please..please make me cum. I need to cum you assholes.”

“Not the way you ask kiddo,” breathed a male voice into her ear.

Sammi shrieked as someone harshly squeezed her right nipple. Damn was she going to kill someone after this was over. Didn't matter that she was enjoying herself, these two didn't have permission to do this to her and she was not going to sold off as someone's plaything. But justice can wait, she thought as she squirmed in her chair. An orgasm or two wouldn't hurt, while she planned her escape. It might be distracting but it wouldn't hurt.

“I'm sorry, I won't call you names anymore ... juuust please make me cum,” pleaded Sammi.

“Your wish is our command, Kitten,” cooed Angel.

Angel then brought the feather over Sammi's clitoris brushed lightly across it. Sammi's hips arched off the seat of the chair. Angel stopped brushing Sammi's button until Sammi sat back down in the chair. Then she started teasing Sammi's clit again. Once again Sammi bucked of the chair, trying to gain more contact with the pleasing feather and once again the “Princess” withdrew the feather until Sammi settled down. This went on for several minutes, until Sammi was cursing, writhing, sweating wreck.

“Shall we finish her, Brucey?”

“Let's,” replied the vice cop.

Bruce then cupped Sammi's breasts and began to lightly roll his thumbs over her nipples. While Bruce played with Sammi's breasts, Angel started to stroke the skin directly around Sammi's button, increasing the pressure as she moved the feather ever inward. Sammi began to moan loudly and she rolled her head back so that it was resting upon Bruce's shoulder. The pleasure grew in her loins, until the heat promised release.

“Yes...keep doing that...gaaawd that feels so go...”

Sammi jerked in the chair as Bruce harshly squeezed her nipple again. The resulting pain took her away from the impending orgasm. Before she could say anything though, Bruce began to lightly brush the injured nipple sending soothing ripples through Sammi's body. Angel continued to work Sammi over with the feather and once again the detective was writhing in pleasure.

“Very soon Kitten, very soon,” promised Angel.

The feather was replaced with the wet tip of a tongue. Sammi pushed herself into the “Princess's” mouth. The woman licked Sammi's most intimate of places, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body. The pleasure built and Sammi felt like she was going to explode at any moment. She screamed for it to end and with a swift jolt of pain it did. White light flooded her body with intense joy that sapped the strength from her limbs and mind. As she passed she mumbled these last words.

“can't believe ya bit me ...”

My god...

That was so. Damn. HOT!

Just reading it got my blood pumping. I mean... damn! That's really awesome, dude. 😀

.........................wow.

i haven't read a fic this good since greenfeathers last peice.

and it's about sammi-hime!

My god...

That was so. Damn. HOT!

Just reading it got my blood pumping. I mean... damn! That's really awesome, dude. 😀

Your welcome 😉

To everyone else, thank you for the comments.

I always have questions when reading this kind of work though, so I will ask it of the general audience. How capable is a woman of becoming sexually aroused in situation that is out of her control? I mean would the feeling of danger shut any sexual impulses down or could she still be aroused despite feeling that she was in danger? Or like many other things in life does it depend on the woman?

I'm not a woman so its difficult to make that stretch. But I would suggest its possible that the eroticism of the situation takes control. Maybe she honestly likes the lack of control. She can enjoy the feelings knowing that she not in a position where she has the power and obligation to resist. That power was taken from her, thus she not complicit in the act. You weren't describing a situation where brute force and subdual was being used. Those situations in stories where the woman starts to get off is just male fantasy BS. In your situation, she was in a position where the erotic sensations were annoyances that just got the better of her. It could happen to man just as easily. When primal urges take over good sense goes out the window.

Your welcome 😉

To everyone else, thank you for the comments.

I always have questions when reading this kind of work though, so I will ask it of the general audience. How capable is a woman of becoming sexually aroused in situation that is out of her control? I mean would the feeling of danger shut any sexual impulses down or could she still be aroused despite feeling that she was in danger? Or like many other things in life does it depend on the woman?

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back