• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Samurai Pizza Cats

munchausen

TMF Expert
First off, I know nothing about this show, other than it was apparently released in the US a few years ago. Apparently, one episode entitled "The Kung Fu Kitty Contest" featured a fair amount of tickling in a karate tournament, apparently both M/F and M/M. I don't know anything more than that, except that, as usual, this was one of the episodes unreleased in the US. Any anime scholars know anything about it?

I'm famous! *Bows.*

Unfortunatly, they never showed Samuri (that's how they spelled it) Pizza Cats in England when I was a kid...or if they did, I never saw it -- so I've only seen a few episodes that were on Sky a few years ago. ^^x; I haven't seen this one.

yup they did show spc on terrestial in england, it was on one of the itv saturday morning shows from about 7-11 years ago, it was on the same show that had the mousetrap game show. it might of been motor mouth, im not sure, in any case i cant remember the tickling scenes, i can remember the ninja crow, the big cheese with his like for dressing as women, the giant pizza cannon, and the father and son dogs who allways commented on the show, but that all i can remember...

Oh. Well, I swear it was on TV when I was a kid. I watched it a little, but..

Although the anime did have a rather big following so you should be able to get some more info in a summary of the episode.

I'm sure it's furry tickling though. And the tickling probably comes from Satoru Akahori writing certain episodes, as was seen in the Knights of Lamune anime.

hehe, i know, i know ^^

Ya, i remember watching this show about 11 yrs ago or so. And VIVIDLY remember that tournament scene. Very VERY nice. I forget the names of the characters, but yes there was m/f then m/m.

The female Pizza Cat went up against this guy who looked like he was doing Thumbs-Up with both hands. On his thumbs were these speical tickling pads. B4 the match began she was kinda freaked cuz of the way he was looking at her with this evil grin. When the fight began he goes right for her back going up and down and she's laughing like mad. She then eventually rolls out of the ring disqualifying herself. She calls foul to the Big Cheeze guy but he gets the rule book and there's no rule against tickling. The scene seemed like a good 8 seconds or so and great expressions animated on both the ler and lee.

So the ler goes up against the lead guy of the Pizza Cats but he just yawns cuz he's not ticklish, then does his ultimate move on the guy.

Damn it would be nice to see a clip or even a few screens of that again ^^;;

I have most of the series..... somewhere, if you can gimme an episode number I'll see what I can do.

There were only 40 episodes released over this side o' the world. Blarrgghh I do say.

Anyway, I am not sure whether it'd make a difference, but .. yeah. The episode number would've been changed.

Anyway, I found a different episode guide that says it's episode 37... though, I am not sure how accurate this is, because there are 52 episodes made altogether, and it only goes to 48. Well, I haven't had any luck finding it to download, so... blah.

http://www.two4u.com/pizzacats/episode_guide_en.html

EDIT: Then, I found this site, which pretty much confirms the english episode, to be episode 37:

http://pinkpizzacat.com/shop/tapex.html

Also, apparently in the US, this episode was skipped. I am aghast, I am! Luckily I live in Canada, and I got to see it, mwahaha.

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back