• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Samus Aran captured! (*/F)

Wii

TMF Master
Yeah, this is considered a first for me. Actual drawn and digitized art? From me?! NO WAI!

Yea, it may not be that great but I still like it since I actually tried to do it.
BLEH, I CAN'T DRAW FEET. DX
Oh well, at least I gave it a shot. This also gave me a chance to play around in Photoshop for a bit, so it was fun. ^^

Thanks goes to Bashiku for helping me with the background idea! ^^

I hope you all enjoy it! ^^

Attachments

• ZSS tk copy.png
    ZSS tk copy.png
    276.3 KB · Views: 713
Hooo... it is already done... you work fast, but you still have a long way to go grasshopper... did you draw it entirely on pc?

Hooo... it is already done... you work fast, but you still have a long way to go grasshopper... did you draw it entirely on pc?
Sketched it on paper, then did a Photoshop makeover.

As I keep saying, I'm not the best artist in the world. ><

Not shabby dudester.
I do enjoy me some samus 🙂
You're starting well, and I hope you keep working at it. You definitely have the potential, and the right attitude. Just have fun with it, be patient, and keep drawing!

21 Practice makes everything perfect... i will send you one of these days something to practice... it will please you greatly.

Thanks for all the positive comments, everyone! ^^

i will send you one of these days something to practice... it will please you greatly.
Do send your idea whenever you want to. I'm always up for creative thoughts. ^^

Not shabby dudester.
I do enjoy me some samus 🙂
You're starting well, and I hope you keep working at it. You definitely have the potential, and the right attitude. Just have fun with it, be patient, and keep drawing!
It ain't bad for my first drawn attempt, by all means. Though I think next time I should shorten the black outline a bit when I do another. xD
I'll practice some more, definitely. I just need to practice drawing feet better mainly. That and learn to shade better while in Photoshop. xP

Last edited:
How's it goin' Bren? Samus ftw!
Not too bad on my end. How about you?

Also, Samus ftw indeed. Who wouldn't love seeing Samus get it for real someday? 😉

It ain't bad for my first drawn attempt, by all means. Though I think next time I should shorten the black outline a bit when I do another. xD
I'll practice some more, definitely. I just need to practice drawing feet better mainly. That and learn to shade better while in Photoshop. xP

Good spirit bud. Stay focused on your sketches and fundamentals first. You'll get a feel for things, trust me.
I do have two helpful photoshop tutorials on my DA...They're both old (a year old for an artist does make a difference), but nonetheless they are effective. I plan on making newer ones with newer tips and tricks.

All I can say is that I like it alot! 😀 XD

Not too bad on my end. How about you?

Also, Samus ftw indeed. Who wouldn't love seeing Samus get it for real someday? 😉

ooh! ooh! i would! sole tickling in the stocks with feathers FTW!

Nice pic, Brennan! Drawing in the PC is very hard, so that's a nice start! Keep up the good work and the mastering of it comes when you less expect!

Wonderful, all these Nintendo girls getting tickled is nice. I wonder why it took so long?

Well artist sometimes have hard time when drawing gull... They have to find references, to know the person, to have motive and inspiration, to get to work, and after they make several hundreds of mistakes they are finished... trust me I know... I've done a comic once for my pal... killed me after a week...

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back