• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

samus tickled (*/f)

peter_crdn

Banned
here's something I found on Gelbooru. The hottest nintendo bounty hunter

Attachments

• samus plant tickled.jpg
    samus plant tickled.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 1,106
Ya know, I saw this a long time ago, and honestly this one's kind of a mixed bag. The toes and fingers just look kind of strange and her expression looks more that of pain than laughter, however it's also another Samus tk pic making it a big plus.

I guess it's anyone's opinion if they like it or not. Thanks for sharing though!

Aside from what Tickler21 writes above, I think that her outfit is drawn really well, and the colouring is nice. It's quite an enjoyable picture. 🙂

The toes and fingers just look kind of strange and her expression looks more that of pain than laughter...

The feet look outright bizarre. And I'm not sure if it's pain or if she's yawning. 😉

Pretty much what everyone else said. That said, I prefer the Fusion outfit (that one) to the Zero Suit. Though I prefer Fusion Samus to ZSS anyway. Shame it never gets done, it's far more 'exploitable' than the ZS, if you know what I mean...

I don't condone editing an artist's work without their permission, but I have absolutely no idea who drew this, and I really wanted to see how it'd look if she looked like she were smiling more.

So... I just touched up the mouth a tiny bit in MSPaint.

Attachments

• Samus Plant Tickled - Minor Edit.jpg
    Samus Plant Tickled - Minor Edit.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 154
I don't condone editing an artist's work without their permission, but I have absolutely no idea who drew this, and I really wanted to see how it'd look if she looked like she were smiling more.

So... I just touched up the mouth a tiny bit in MSPaint.
.....that's actually a pretty good improvement. o_o

samus is game super metroid lol cool nice samus loses boots socks lol

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back