• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sango from Inuyasha

Weeeell......DC did one. At least, I THINK this is DC's work. DC is Dark Convoy, by the way.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Sango 1.jpg
    Sango 1.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 667
I like Sango. I might draw her sometime, once my schedule is cleared out again. 🙂

I'd like to as well. To use Sango as a 'lee though seems TERRIBLY out of character and I get hung up on stuff like that. 😛

nessonite said:
I'd like to as well. To use Sango as a 'lee though seems TERRIBLY out of character and I get hung up on stuff like that. 😛
True, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be fun to see.

/me is a CN victim as well

Good luck though finding a picture of her laughing, or even smiling, to use for reference. 😛 I don't doubt that it could be a cute picture. 🙂
Oh oh oh I just had an idea though...gimme a bit and I may have something 😀

Ugh, don't think I'll see it until morning. I'm trying to train myself to stay up late hours since my new job (yay!) will have me working from 11pm to 8am. 🙁

/me will miss the sun...

Awesome hours, TT! 😛 😛 😛
Anyway by "a bit" I meant a day or two 😛

Thanks, the pay is not bad.

I have no idea how long it takes to create an image from scratch since I'm not graphically gifted. Though, I think Sango in a tickling artwork would have to be in her non-battle gear for the sake of easy sandal access. 😉

Kagura is another character that would be challenging yet fun to draw.

It takes about 3 days TT.
2 days to sit and mull over not having an idea.
1 day to concieve on idea and incubate it.
And about 3 hours to do the picture.

Well, if you want reference pics, Ness, I have many, INCLUDING some of her smiling, despite your proclimations on the lack of them. Personally, Kagome is my favorite IY victim. ^^

Perhaps....But using Kagome would be WAY too obvious and unimaginative. 😛
If you have piccys I can use could you please send them to me? I dont know if you have my email or not. Thanks! 😀

Bah, I have not. Shall I post them here, or do you wish to send them to me? My email is in my profile if you don't want to post it here.

Dont you have an instant messenger yet? 😛 I'll PM you my addy 😛 Making this post sort of useless actually 🙂

And Nessonite comes through in the clutch.
Clutch? eggs? car part?
anyway,...picture. Here. Now go see it...Im tired...zzzz...
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=68117

edit: oh yeah thanks HDS for the pics of Sango. Can you say overkill?! 😛 I guess that is as close tolaughter as Sango gets, eh? Seriously the boy sent me over 5 megs of pics 😀 you're nothing if not thorough

Last edited:
Got three of Sango.
One her showing her feet, and two of her being tickled on her feet.
Found them on DA.

Attachments

• Sango%20and%20Naraku.jpg
    Sango%20and%20Naraku.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Here's one I'm working on.
It's not done yet, but hopefully soon.

Seriously? Did you really not notice that you were replying to a seven year old thread?

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back