• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara from RT in an FM video!

marcusb

Verified
Just watched a clip (FC-184) from FM concepts which, as best I can tell from their search, is from the video "The Agony of De Feet!".

The laugh is unmistakeably Sara... as is the quick face shot. No idea what her name is over there.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Oops, typo, FC-184, not FC-148

Last edited:
I don't know...

I don't know who's what or where, but if that busty babe is 2-timming TC then I hope Kathy has her worked over by TIB, and Queen Pricilla James. Maybe we could see a TC/FM cross over video. What do you think Kathy

Her FM name

Her FM name is Mischelle Harrison (sp!)or something close to that. I just happened to notice this myself (Hey , that laugh sounds familiar) buisness is buisness and I'm sure she is treated well by Femfeet but FM Concepts must pay better and lets be realistic here there can't be that much work to chooose from in her particular modeling field.

I was clowning.

I don't know about paying more, but I was only goofing. Your probbly right about the lack of work in the fetich she chosen. Also I have a cool Idea for the cross over angle.

TC Videos VS FM Conceps

1)TC & FM each pick their best tickler.
2)TC picks four girls from FM to be tickled by thier Tickler
3)FM picks four girls from TC to be tickled by their Tickler
4)One ticklee from each team is then plced in anckle stock, with
their wrists tied above thier heads.
5)The Ticklers from both companies then tickle the 'lees until they surrender, and are relaiced by a seconed ticklee.
6)The tickler who makes all the other companies ticklees submit first
wins and gets to tickle the losing teams tickler.

Hows that sound?

Last edited:
Re: Her FM name

todd33 said:
buisness is buisness and I'm sure she is treated well by Femfeet but FM Concepts must pay better and lets be realistic here there can't be that much work to choose from in her particular modeling field.

Some comments. Yes, she told us she had recently done some filming with FM. I'll say 1st that FM has always been nice to chat with in the past. Seem like really nice people. It does hurt (a little) to see them use the same models we spent many hours, emails, phone calls, attempting to find and tickle. It'd be nice if we had our own little "stable" of models and no one else could find them or hire them. But thats not the way it works sometimes. And to be fair, we have used I think 2 models that had previously worked with FM. The difference though (we think) is that we honestly didn't have a clue that these models were previously with FM. Now you know FM looks at this forum and also checks out some of the other companies videos, so you KNOW for a fact they knew exactly who Sara was. She's been in our videos for almost 2 years now. 😉 Sometimes we'll put up a website or an email address to models we've used so its not hard to find them and offer them "work". Also we have contacted models that currently work with FM, once we found out they did, we thought it best not to hire them.

Like was said though, business is business. They have way way way more money to throw around than we do, (how do we know that? cause we don't have any, ha ha) so basically they can get anyone they desire to "model" for them. Money does talk (most of the time). We had an incredible "hoped for" model turn down $1500 to get tickled in a video. So money doesn't always talk. And again, there is nothing wrong with what FM does when they see our top notch models and then go get em. More power to them. Here's a few names that WE went out and found and filmed with first, that later appeared at FM. Julie Kyle (they call her Julie King), Crissy M (she's the Florida model that was in Trio of Hysterics with us. they call her Crissy something), and now Sara (they call her Michelle Harrison).

I'd like to clear something up though about Sara. She didn't (and still doesn't) choose "fetish work" as her line of work. She is by no means a fetish model I promise. She is though, a pro model. She appears in music videos, on posters, billboards, etc. She told us once that the craziest "work" she's ever done in her modeling career is our tickling videos. That's why you won't see her topless. She doesn't want that kind of rep.

One last point. We are delighted that many of our models will NEVER show up on any other sites or videos. Because half of the models we've shot on video are truly "regular girls" who don't model, ever. Priscilla James is one of them. She has never modeled for any company on earth for any reason, except with us. And she is not "findable." She has no website. She doesn't advertise herself. She just blends in with society. Plue she's told us she would never do any tickling for anyone but us. She's a truly special person to us. Kristin Lea also, you will never see her work with any other company. Or Rachelle Smith, or Cierra Baynes, Liza, Dana, Tara Daley, and others. So we're happy to have them with us and ONLY with us.

Again. FM, we're not bitter about this at all. 🙂 That's the way the ball bounces. We don't own these wonderful girls. No one does. I just thought that many of you out there would find everything I said above kind of interesting. An inside look at models and companies. 😛

Kathy:

You're a class act. I think I speak for most people on the board when I say you will always get our business. you supply a great product and run your company in a most professional way.

TC And Sara

TC Kicks Ass! TC does a million times better than anyone in really giving "THEIR OWN FOUND" hot girls a good tickling (with storylines and restraint) and while I wish Sara would have just stayed with TC, everyone does what they gotta do I guess...but I WON'T buy any other company's vids! FM may have more money, but money and quality aren't the same thing.

Daryl and Devilish.
You are both very kind. Thank you for your support.
It means SO MUCH to me!
I'm grateful.
🙂

You guys have really made some great films. I hope that Sara will still be in some of your vids (Hopefully she won't get too comfortable with the light tickling that FM is famous for 😉 )

But in reference to TC filming models who also work for other companies, I see nothing wrong with that. I would love to see the TIB work over Lacey from DF or Gina Caruso from FM. I think that, that would be a shocking experience for the both of them!

BTW Kathy, I'm still enjoying your site.

Will we be seeing Jamie again in another video?

Barlow said:
I would love to see the TIB work over Lacey from DF or Gina Caruso from FM. I think that, that would be a shocking experience for the both of them!
can you imagine the shock in their eyes when they realized the tickling was real and it was about to drive them mad? kathy have tib go get those girls! that'd be cool.

Kathy,

Thanks for the info. It's always interesting to hear a producer's perspective on things. Thanks for sharing. I also want to thank you for producing some of the best videos around.

One of my favorite scenes of all time, was in the first video I ever ordered from you, the original Happy Hour. The scene with Julie Kyle remains one of my favorites to this day, especially, when the three of you gang-tickled her. The intensity of that scene, combined with the stunning beauty of the model, has rarely been equaled, IMHO. I believe her exact quote was, "I'm going to die" and I think she kind of meant it!

Realizing that your models are "home-grown" I've been waiting for her to appear in another one of your tickling videos.

When you mentioned in this thread that she's now with FM, my heart sank. As much as I'd love to see her in another video, I wouldn't think of buying it. As Devlish said, money and quality aren't the same thing. You and Brian are undoubtedly my first choice to be tickling her (all right, my first choice would actually be me, but that's another story. You guys are a very close second!)

Any chance you will get a chance to film her in another tickling video? If so, I will be the first one to buy it!

Thanks again!

Kathy,

I know u said once beofre u wre in a tickle movie but i forget which one u said and i was wondering if there is anyway to get a clip of u in this video or something in that effect. Thank you!! I think u are beautiful and i would love to see u get tickled. By the way where were u tickled in the video.

Cntry

She was in Happy Hour. She was one of the ticklers in the scene I described, and then the ticklee in the following scene.

Yes

You seem like a person at peace with yourself kathy.....I like that.....thanks for all your amazing contributions to this community! 😎

Yes! Unfortunately, this is one of the few TC videos that I missed. I would LOVE to be able to get it.

Sara

Kathy,
I was browsing a few sites and noticed that FM has released a new video starring Sara again or whatever they call her. I read your original post a while back regarding the subject of other companies using the same models. All that aside I really just wanted to ask if this meant Sara no longer made videos for TC. If this is the case it would be a shame. Why not invite her back under the pretense for one last video and have all the girls punish her for leaving. (The last part is more fantasy). What a waste of such a ticklelish subject for a video company where they don't really explore the limits as TC does. Hey maybe she couldn't take the real stuff anymore and settled for more money for less realism.

Re: Sara

ticklefan said:
...What a waste of such a ticklish subject for a video company where they don't really explore the limits as TC does. Hey maybe she couldn't take the real stuff anymore and settled for more money for less realism.
Actually Sara, using the name Myshel Harrison, gets tickled quite severely in this video. She also does her usual great tickler's job on a very good-looking blonde named Serena. There are also several other very good scenes on this video (FS-88 "Tag Team Ticklers"), including an all-nude stocks scene with Isabella Janacek and Diane Leslie that I've noted on another thread.

I really wish people would stop slamming videos that they obviously haven't seen. Whils some of FM's material is less than top-drawer, more of their work is stellar. IMHO, Sara being tickled is a GOOD thing, whether it's in a TC or FM video. These women are freelance models and, frankly, it's naive to expect them to work for just one company. All they are doing is making a (ticklish) living. 😎

Supertickler,

By no means was I slamming a video, I was actually slamming the vidos' producer. You see I have purchased many a FM video over the years and have always as others have stated found small amounts of good action. You'd be better off paying to see clips rather than buying an entire video from FM. Actually I believe thay offer this service now. That in and of itself shows even they know there entire tapes are at best marginal. So don't get all heated over one man's opinion. They have many a good scene in their videos just not enough of them or on one tape. As far as Sara(Myshel) goes I was really just trying to find out from Kathy whether or not she would be doing any more projects with TC. In conclusion relax it's not worth getting so heated over.

Re: Re: Sara

SuperTickler said:
I really wish people would stop slamming videos that they obviously haven't seen. Whils some of FM's material is less than top-drawer, more of their work is stellar.
id like to excercise my right to totally disagree with you. i side with the majority on this one. fm's material is mostly "less than top-drawer", and very scarcely "stellar." they survive, in my opinion, on volume of women and beauty of the women, not on good tickling or creativity.

Re: I was clowning.

SlaverTickler said:
I don't know about paying more, but I was only goofing. Your probbly right about the lack of work in the fetich she chosen. Also I have a cool Idea for the cross over angle.

TC Videos VS FM Conceps

1)TC & FM each pick their best tickler.
2)TC picks four girls from FM to be tickled by thier Tickler
3)FM picks four girls from TC to be tickled by their Tickler
4)One ticklee from each team is then plced in anckle stock, with
their wrists tied above thier heads.
5)The Ticklers from both companies then tickle the 'lees until they surrender, and are relaiced by a seconed ticklee.
6)The tickler who makes all the other companies ticklees submit first
wins and gets to tickle the losing teams tickler.

Hows that sound?

Ooooooooooooo, A TICKLE OFF between two companies! 😀
Sounds like a great idea to me!

TTD

Re: Yes

Krokus said:
You seem like a person at peace with yourself kathy.....I like that.....thanks for all your amazing contributions to this community! 😎

Thank you so much Krokus! I'm also at peace with Switzerland!😛

A tickle-off between TC and FM sounds interesting, but I have an even better idea. We should get a neutral person, say, uh...ME! Then what I can do is tickle all of the FM girls. Then I could tickle all of the TC girls Then I could tickle both the FM and TC girls at the same time. Then I could tickle Kathy. Then I could die a happy miser.
It may not settle the competiton, but it works for me.
I think TC makes the best vids hands down.

WallStreet said:
A tickle-off between TC and FM sounds interesting, but I have an even better idea. We should get a neutral person, say, uh...ME! Then what I can do is tickle all of the FM girls. Then I could tickle all of the TC girls Then I could tickle both the FM and TC girls at the same time. Then I could tickle Kathy. Then I could die a happy miser.
It may not settle the competiton, but it works for me.
I think TC makes the best vids hands down.

LMAO Wallstreet! All those ticklish girls and only two hands?
Sounds to me as if you need some ................assistance!?😀 :devil:

In the name of true sportsmanship and courtesy as well has humanity, I must offer to assist you.

TTD

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back