• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sassy Snake

Miss Sassy1

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hey,

Ok, I've had enough of people asking me, so it's up to you all to find this thread if you think I'm who you want me to be. Sorry to disappoint you all, but I"M NOT SASSY SNAKE!!!

I don't even have a fucking clue who she is nor do I have any resemblance of a drawing skills or whatever it is she/he does on Deviant Art. So, I hope you all will find this thread, because I rather not change my bloody name just because I have 100's of people asking me if I'm her. THis is the last straw and the last warning. >< Good day!

PS: I think Mother Nature came on time for once. So, I apologize for any rudeness in advance.

Sassy Snake was a fairly well known artist who had a dramabomb go off and leave not long ago. Turned out it was a dude posing as a woman, pissed off a lot of people.

Here he is now though.

http://quintonquill.deviantart.com/

Might wanna post a disclaimer in your sig. Just to prevent some more raging.

Yikes, so basically, I'mma get crapped on because people think I"m sassy snake? How's that fair? 🙁

I agree with gothgirls. A little notice in your siggy would help alleviate a bit of the confusion. Otherwise, simply don't reply to all the constant inquiries - same result, less stress. 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back