• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scale of 1-10, rate this girl's feet

Rate this girl, Liz 18 years old, in the pose, feet/lookswise (10 being the highest).

Votes: 4 3.0%

Votes: 2 1.5%

Votes: 3 2.3%

Votes: 5 3.8%

Votes: 5 3.8%

Votes: 23 17.4%

Votes: 34 25.8%

Votes: 37 28.0%

Votes: 11 8.3%

Votes: 8 6.1%

• Total voters

Edge

4th Level Iron Feather
Trying to see if I can post pics, never have before. Any guys who like "the pose" foot fetish well here's 1 18 year old girl who I got to take the pose for me personally.

Very cute girl. Good Looking Soles. I said a 7 as well.

Mitch

She does have very nice soles, but i'll have to go with a 7 on this one.

I wasn't really impressed. I've seen much better, less wrinkled, etc, etc. I gave her a six and even that was a bit higher than I probably should've anyway.

I guess she's somewhere between a '6' & a '7' ... I could give a more accurate rating of her feet if I were to view the tops of her feet & toes , but from what we have available ... not too shabby.

Thanks for the pic , Edge.

Yeah 7 is about right. Would've preferred to see two more close-up pics of soles and toes. Does she have a nice pedicure? Rounded nails or squared off? Don't know - can't see it! I feel like we're not geting the whole story with this one pic.

I would give her probably a 7 or 8.She's certainly cute.The other sides of her feet and toes would be good to see,too.

Nice shap to the foot and cute toes, although I went with a 9 instead of a 10 because it appeared, from what I could see, that there was a slight trace of callous on the edge of the big toes. Buff that off and she's a 10. And if I'm wrong about what I saw, I'm sorry.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back