• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scan from Teen Titans #35

Sailornapper1

TMF Regular
TT-35 page scan

Just showing for the foot shot of, and alot of folk will fear. Robin cuffing Rose Wilson aka Ravager aka Deathstroke's (Slade to all you non comic Titan fans, PICK UP THE BOOK!) Daughter (and yes she's nekkid but it's shadowed)

Now the story, eeh I guess she gets horny when she's been drinking.

Now if it wasn't for the intruder alert I do wonder what would've happened to her. (she'd probably enjoy it)

Last edited:
Coolness 😀 . I only know the cartoon so far. Might get into the comics, but I've never really read comic books before.

taragohn said:
Wauw that was cool. Never knew Robin had it in him

No Robin dosen't have anything in him at this point except anger at the death of his pal, Superboy; he's trying to get away from her!

lonelykimiko said:
Coolness 😀 . I only know the cartoon so far. Might get into the comics, but I've never really read comic books before.

you might want to read Teen Titans GO!, which is based on the cartoon. it's silly and fun to read. look in the kiddie section of your local comic shop, it's there with comics like Archie, Sonic the Hedgehod, Uncle Scrooge, and comics based on Cartoon Network shows

Though if want to learn of the Comic characters (specially one character that shoulda been done in the toon, we saw a cameo of her twice. Wonder Girl Donna Troy.) Try to hunt down one of the big Titan tales, The Judas Contracts, but be warned too, you'll be shocked at the huge difference between Toon Terra and Comic Terra. A hint I find Squirrelgirl much nicer looking. Though this is one big tale, introduces Joseph Wilson, Jericho and the birth of Nightwing too. Dick Gave up being robin but was still hanging out in Titans Tower in New York.

Now Honestly me I woulda loved to have seen an ep with a team up of the ORIGINAL Teen Titans, Robin, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash, Aqualad and Speedy.

Though if you want to read up on Titan Comic news you can go to Titans Tower and read up.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back