• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scandanavian hyper-tickle

Tklpro1

TMF Poster
Here is another true story and this one involves the most ticklish woman I had ever met in my life and I'll never forget her name. It was Penny. I remember her last name, too but I won't reveal it to protect the innocent! This woman was the Babe Ruth of ticklees but I BLEW it after the first encounter by looking desperate!

I was at a nightclub one night with my friends and brother. Of course our mission was to hook up but we didn't have any luck until late into the night, not long before we were going to leave. At the pinball machine stood 3 Scandanavian women who seemed to be having a great time playing pinball! They were truly 100% scandanavian- all 3 had platinum blonde hair, blue eyes, they had the accents and everything. I honestly don't remember how I got to talking to (hitting on) Penny, but I think it was right after my friend approached them at the pinball machine. Penny was 5 foot 2" thin and real pretty. She and her friends were very bubbly. I honestly don't know how they weren't scooped up earlier in the night (such a chauvanist line, I know) - but maybe it was fate. Anyway, Penny and I seemed to hit it off pretty quickly (maybe she was drunk) and we seperated from the group and went out on the floor to dance.

I have always been a daring person but this was at a point in my life when I was REALLY daring and I would constantly do things that I could have easily gotten smacked for (but never did 🙂 ). My MO whenever I got to dancing with someone in a club is that I would try to make eye contact and depending on the woman's reaction, I would either make it my only dance, or I would start making out with her on the spot. I made eye contact with Penny, she gazed right back into my eyes. I grabbed her and started kissing her. She fell right in line and we iommediately turned into the two people that you always tell to "get a room" on the floor. My hands wandered like they had their own brain- onto her butt, under her short, frilly skirt, all over her tight legs. Half of me was amazed that I was caressing this hot scandanavian woman and playing tonsel hockey and the other half of me just couldn't believe I was getting away with it. We danced a few songs and then got off the floor, I bought her a drink and we sat down in the corner of the club.

Here's where I struck. I sat down next to her (it was a padded bench) and started caressing her leg. She had on nude colored stockings and white high heel shoes- tickler's delight! Her legs were crossed, left over right and I was sitting to her left so I caressed the one on top and gently lifted it onto my leg so it draped over my leg at the knee. My hand moved ever so non-chalantly down her leg- very slowly. I was simply doing a light caress. I moved my hand down her thigh, past her knee, then massaged around her calf. Then I ever so gently moved down to her foot and slipped my fingers into the inner part of her high heel shoe so that it just gently slipped off and dangled from her toes and I gave a smooth caress to the bottom of her foot and around to the top. When I touched the bottom of her foot, her body CONVULSED! You know when you go outside on a REALLY cold day and your hands are FREEZING and then you come into the house and put your hands on somebodys bare neck or back? THAT'S the way she jumped! At the same time she tried to keep her cool. I said

"Are you ok?"
She said "yes, my feet are extremely ticklish."

NOW I was on a mission to have a nightcap with this woman. I didn't care what happened as long as I had a shot at her alone. The night progressed and we bonded very well. I never brought up a thing about tickling or anything related to it for the rest of the night at the club. We got along so well that she agreed to come over to my place for a drink.

We went into my apartment and sat down on my bed. I had a studio apartment and my king size bed was strategically the only piece of furniture to sit on. We made small talk and little jokes and giggles - I found out that she was 31 yrs old. I was 25 (an older woman -whooo hooo!)Then it happened! In one motion she decided to make herself more comfortable by slipping ---off---her--sexy---white--high---heels, exposing those stockinged feet-- and lifting her legs up onto the bed. GULP! I swear to God that when that occured, the cieling opened up, a bright light shone onto the bed, Angels sang and doves flew by! I was one of the greatest scenes in my fetish-ruled life and when it happened it seemed to happen in slow motion (I need help!).

After some more light small talk I leaned into her lips and we started kissing and then getting pretty hot and heavy. The clothes were coming off and I thought I was going to round the bases, but after she took off her shirt and we really started getting into it she said

"What would happen if I said no?"
I said "huh?"
She said "What if I didn't want to do this tonight- it's too early and what if I said no?"

I looked at this gorgeous woman in nothing but a short frilly skirt, a sexy bra and nude stockings with the most ticklish feet ever attached to 2 tight, thin, sexy legs. At the same time I thought "I'm not going to jail". So I said-

"if you say stop, we stop." I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do."
"Ok, I think I want to stop. I'm sorry. I'm just not ready for this yet."

I sat up on the bed so that I was next to her knees while she was still lying down. I said

"But you're going to pay a little price!"

I took both legs under my arm, threw my leg over the back of her thighs so that my back was to her and started tickling those sexy little nude stockinged feet! I tickled for about 10 seconds and the strangest thing...I didn't hear a thing!!! I looked back at her face while I continued and her face was fire engine red and she was in an IMMEDIATE DEAD QUIET hysterical scream! You know the one you get when you bring someone to the point after non-stop tickling? This was her automatic reaction! Instant silent hysterics, veins popping out of her neck, losing her breath! Unable to inhale! Here's the other crazy part: She didn't even ATTEMPT to pull her feet away! She just kept wiggling them around and around but even though her legs jerked from the reflex, she kept them where they were nestled! WOW! The only thing was that at the time I felt kind of jipped because of the silence (what a dick I was!). I wanted to hear the sweet music of laughter! I ticked her for a few more seconds and then stopped. Her face turned white again.

"WHEW- OH---MY-- GOD!" she exclaimed. "That is TORTURE! That is just the most severe torture ever!"

I laughed and I honestly don't remember a damn thing that was said after that but then she got up to get her shirt and as she was passing me I grabbed her waist from behind, pulling her onto the bed so her stomach was at an angle over my lap and her legs bent up toward me and I commenced round 2! Again, Immediate quiet all out hysterics- face beet red, the works. I only tickled her for about 30 seconds and quit. She got up, we wrapped up the night and she went home.

The next day I called her (he comes mr desperation- shell shocked from this gift from God and wanting to have it RIGHT NOW!) Now check this out - and I couldn't make this up: While we were talking she kept laughing while we talked. It wasn't a laugh as if she were being poked, it was very breathy, the kind of sound you would make make if you were getting into a cold pool of water very slowly. Like she would say,

"I went to the store-ahhhhhhhee hee and my friend wanted me to pickhhhhee hee .."

I thought maybe she was wierd but finally she said

"Sorry I keep laughing but I have 2 cats and one of them always walks by and rubs up against my foot!"

I laughed and said "That's funny!"

She said "Yeah, not quite as intense as being HELD DOWN and tickled to death-then she laughed and said "My God that was just punishment.But it was kind of fun!"

By this point I was out of my mind- I needed to hang up the phone, go get a kleenex and be alone! I wanted to marry this woman tomorrow!

So I said-

"Hey- how about you have dinner with me (mind you, it was like 6pm already).

"Oh, I can't tonight but how about I cook you dinner and you come over one day next week?

"How about tonight? ( I jusy had to keep pushing it!)

"Oh, I can't tonight.

"Why not? I can come over tonight- that's no problem, I'm not doing anything...how bout tonight, why not tonight- tonight, tonight...." I think I forgot the rest of the English language outside of the word tonight!

So basically I must have seemed like some desperate nut job with no life at all! I think she lost interest after that conversation because I never heard from her again. Every time I think of that complete screwup I just tell myself "It was God's plan. It wasn't meant to be. But I can't help but wonder if the guy she's with now knows her insane weakness and exploits it at every opportunity! Just unreal!

Last edited:
Great story, pro!

I really feel bad that you blew it, but I can damn sure see how it happened! Still, you were one lucky dude to get that close!

I look forward to more of your tales

sole seeker said:
Great story, pro!

I really feel bad that you blew it, but I can damn sure see how it happened! Still, you were one lucky dude to get that close!

I look forward to more of your tales

I look forward to telling them. they are just too good to keep to myself forever!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back