• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scarlette On Top 1 - M/F/f - Preview

jmsdarke

Verified
TSkinz-ScarletteOnTop-TK-1-HD-800.jpg

This is the last tickle video for the DVD “Ticklish Skinz 1”.

TSkinz-6139.jpg

Jaden is on her back laying on the bed with her hands cuffed behind, with Scarlette on top and their ankles tied to each other.

TSkinz-6145.jpg

Both ladies are wearing only their black lace panties and restraints. Scarlette happily now returns the tickle favor to her control freak gf, Jaden.

TSkinz-6148.jpg

At the 1:42 point, James Darke makes a sneak attack on Scarlette’s bound bare soles while she’s busy tickling the sexy tied up Jaden.

TSkinz-6151.jpg

Areas Tickled: Ribs, Groin, Nipples, Inner Thighs, Butt, Feet

TSkinz-6162.jpg

Get the full video at our Frakin Skin Jobs clip store today!

<embed id='MediaPlayer' src='http://www.smpleasures.com/seyretfiles/uploads/videos/user_437/user_437_vfo3nw1zqmb8s2.wmv' width=640 height=428 type=application/x-mplayer2 ShowControls='1' ShowStatusBar='1' allowScriptAccess='never' autoStart='0'></embed>

S&WT-FSJ-Card-062108sm.jpg

Last edited:
I want to know how you got my real name and personal information to look me up on Facebook. Even my email address doesn't use my real name. Makes me wonder what other personal information you are privy to. I won't be buying any more clips from you.

I want to know how you got my real name and personal information to look me up on Facebook. Even my email address doesn't use my real name. Makes me wonder what other personal information you are privy to. I won't be buying any more clips from you.

If this message is directed at me, then I must say I truly have no idea what you're talking about. I created a new facebook account last night and accepted some friend recommendations. I now have two friends (two models). Yeah. Up to this moment, I still don't know who you are.

Since I don't use sleuthing methods to game people into my network of contacts, what your message intimates isn't my style. I'm not very fond of facebook which is why I only opened a James Darke account yesterday. It doesn't seem like a great way to connect for what I do here. I mainly setup the account because some of my models kept insissting that I do. So rather than jump to a conclusion, maybe privately asking questions can help us both learn what's going on, if this is directed at me.

To handle such an issue appropriately, please message me privately, if this is directed at me.

JD

whoa... 😕 hank2001=weirdo alert. seriously, I don't think the poor guy even knows what thread he's on. as for the main post, great looking vid.

Meanwhile, back at the video, that was awesome! Scarlette is a really good ler.

Yeah, that really was cool to shoot. I'm currently planning to shoot part 2 to this DVD very soon where it is even more intimate and torturous.

JD

If this message is directed at me, then I must say I truly have no idea what you're talking about. I created a new facebook account last night and accepted some friend recommendations. I now have two friends (two models). Yeah. Up to this moment, I still don't know who you are.

Since I don't use sleuthing methods to game people into my network of contacts, what your message intimates isn't my style. I'm not very fond of facebook which is why I only opened a James Darke account yesterday. It doesn't seem like a great way to connect for what I do here. I mainly setup the account because some of my models kept insissting that I do. So rather than jump to a conclusion, maybe privately asking questions can help us both learn what's going on, if this is directed at me.

To handle such an issue appropriately, please message me privately, if this is directed at me.

JD

I tried emailing you personally at the email address posted on your site and the email came back to me as undeliverable. In my personal email under my real name, I got a request from Facebook that James Darke would like to be your friend, please hit to confirm. In the corner was a picture of two girls tickling each other by the screen that is in the room where you shoot videos. So I'm sorry that I couldn't do it more privately, but since I can't reach you by email I'm asking you---how did you get my real name? Did Clips4sale just hand you that information?

whoa... 😕 hank2001=weirdo alert. seriously, I don't think the poor guy even knows what thread he's on. as for the main post, great looking vid.

And you, mind your own business if you don't know what you're talking about. Somehow this James Darke person found out my real name and tried to get in touch with me. How would you feel if I found out who you were, Bellyfetishforlife, and had access to your real name, home town, profession, etc. Fine with that? Maybe you're the wierdo.

I tried emailing you personally at the email address posted on your site and the email came back to me as undeliverable. In my personal email under my real name, I got a request from Facebook that James Darke would like to be your friend, please hit to confirm. In the corner was a picture of two girls tickling each other by the screen that is in the room where you shoot videos. So I'm sorry that I couldn't do it more privately, but since I can't reach you by email I'm asking you---how did you get my real name? Did Clips4sale just hand you that information?

The email address that I used for that facebook account is the same one listed at the top of ShyAndWildTickling.com ([email protected]). Why facebook didn't deliver it is a question for them.

When I signed up for the facebook account using my yahoo email address it pulled my yahoo address book and asked me if I wanted to add people. I selected all my model friends and a few people who have contacted me over the years about my videos. Apperntly your email address was one of them. But to this minute, i still have no idea what your name is.

You apprently feel that you have been wronged and your privacy violated. As I've not sought you out nor pursued some deep contact with you, you can imagine how it all seems to me.

Clips4sale.com was in no way involved in this as I don't collect email addresses there.

Where you may see dark motives, conspiracy and mal-intent, I really can't help you.

So I guess I have one more reason why I prefer myspace to facebook.

If you're building in anger, I can tell you that I'm not. have a nice day and know that I'm not part of the group out to find your true identity. I'm too busy.

JD

We're supposed to all just be enjoying the fact that we've collectively found a spot on the web to connect and share all-things-tickling. I'd like to think that even if the rest of the world is out to get us, we're all on the same side here.

As for me, James Darke, I'm about to shoot three hot females in another great tickle video experience.

Stay cool hank2001.

BTW, I just checked my yahoo address book and I don't even see a hank2001, so yeah, I'm clueless about this issue. That is clueless and about to tickle three tied up beauties.

JD

The email address that I used for that facebook account is the same one listed at the top of ShyAndWildTickling.com ([email protected]). Why facebook didn't deliver it is a question for them.

When I signed up for the facebook account using my yahoo email address it pulled my yahoo address book and asked me if I wanted to add people. I selected all my model friends and a few people who have contacted me over the years about my videos. Apperntly your email address was one of them. But to this minute, i still have no idea what your name is.

You apprently feel that you have been wronged and your privacy violated. As I've not sought you out nor pursued some deep contact with you, you can imagine how it all seems to me.

Clips4sale.com was in no way involved in this as I don't collect email addresses there.

Where you may see dark motives, conspiracy and mal-intent, I really can't help you.

So I guess I have one more reason why I prefer myspace to facebook.

If you're building in anger, I can tell you that I'm not. have a nice day and know that I'm not part of the group out to find your true identity. I'm too busy.

JD

Now that you've explained it, I can see what happened. You can understand how I might feel when a person that I bought a clip from anonymously tries to make me a friend on Facebook using my real name. Although I'm still confused as to how you got my name (when I give my info to clips4sale it is supposed to be anonymous, so unless I emailed you saying "great clip" and somehow gave you my real name---and even then it's a common name so I can't imagine how you knew it was me as there must be many like it FB), I accept your answer as to what happened. What I'm having a hard time accepting is your attitude and lack of apology. How about "I'm sorry I contacted you, a customer, personally on Facebook. I really didn't mean anything by it." Instead your attitude seems to be that if I'm nervous about people knowing personal info like my address, phone number, credit card info that "I can't help you", and that if this is the way people act on Facebook "I'm sticking with MySpace."

Now that you've explained it, I can see what happened. You can understand how I might feel when a person that I bought a clip from anonymously tries to make me a friend on Facebook using my real name. Although I'm still confused as to how you got my name (when I give my info to clips4sale it is supposed to be anonymous, so unless I emailed you saying "great clip" and somehow gave you my real name---and even then it's a common name so I can't imagine how you knew it was me as there must be many like it FB), I accept your answer as to what happened. What I'm having a hard time accepting is your attitude and lack of apology. How about "I'm sorry I contacted you, a customer, personally on Facebook. I really didn't mean anything by it." Instead your attitude seems to be that if I'm nervous about people knowing personal info like my address, phone number, credit card info that "I can't help you", and that if this is the way people act on Facebook "I'm sticking with MySpace."

I'm glad you are understanding more of what really happened. I was not being nonchalant with you. I was focused on trying to help you see that the dark nefarious intent you me and my actions was not fuled by my intent. And yes, I'm sorry that I added you as a friend on facebook even though it was a totally innocent act (since i had no way to know it could possibly cause such a negative outcome. In all of my years using myspace, I've never had such a situation - that's why I compared the two.

When you assume what my attitude is or that I'm thinking "I can't help you" or that my writing that "I'm sticking with MySpace" carries some intent to dismiss your valid concerns, please understand I cannot claim responsibility for what you imagine that I'm thinking.

I think we've taken this issue as far as is reasonable in an open forum. It is clear that I meant you no harm and that I still don't know who you are. So your privacy is still intact since you wisely chose not to accept the friend request. You remain in control of you.

Peace,

Much love,

JD

Not to be a "wierdo", but I'm still just concerned about how you got my name. If you or one of your models searched for my name on Facebook, where did it come from? I've never used it on this forum. Can you think where you might have gotten it? Thank you for the apology, but it doesn't make me feel my confidential information is safe when you write things like "I cannot claim responsibility for what you imagine that I'm thinking." I'm not imagining anything. I just need to know where the weak link in the chain of confidentiality lies.

Not to be a "wierdo", but I'm still just concerned about how you got my name. If you or one of your models searched for my name on Facebook, where did it come from? I've never used it on this forum. Can you think where you might have gotten it? Thank you for the apology, but it doesn't make me feel my confidential information is safe when you write things like "I cannot claim responsibility for what you imagine that I'm thinking." I'm not imagining anything. I just need to know where the weak link in the chain of confidentiality lies.

My life is overwhelemed. I have no time to search for people's names.

I have shared what I know of this.

I must move on.

I don't do endless circles very well.

I still have no idea what your name is nor do I wish to know. I have customers around the globe (literally) and have no desire to learn their names. Our deal is I make stuff and they buy it. So try to imagine how odd it would be that I would make the effort to learn your name.

Noone is looking for you.

As for the weak link, no clue.

At this point, I am now certain that no matter what I write, you will find some dark motive and copy and paste it like proof of a smoking gun. So, I will have no further responses on this matter. Please feel free to continue to post about it.

Patience is something I work at. My work is done.

JD

I don't appreciate your attitude to a legitimate concern---someone having my personal information. I'm not paranoid about people with "dark motives" out to get me or something. I just don't want people knowing my address, credit card number, etc. Let's end this thread, but if I'm ever contacted again by my real name and address I will contact clips4sale and demand that they prove to me, and everyone on this forum, that when we purchase a clip our personal info is secure.

DUDE!! He didn't get your name... you can add people on facebook using their email address ALONE..... mystery solved!!

For anyone who may have any further concerns, I've just deactivated my facebook account. I genuinely don't have the time to spare to address any further privacy related issues.

That's a level of grief and noise that I can't allocate my energy to.

JD

DUDE!! He didn't get your name... you can add people on facebook using their email address ALONE..... mystery solved!!

Dude, how did he get my email address dude? I didn't give it to him. Can I have your email address? I want to look you up, add your friends to my friends list, maybe ask them if they have a tickle fetish like you do.

Hank, when a new person like James joins facebook and submits his e-mail, facebook goes over his e-mail contacts, seeks out corresponding e-mail addresses in the facebook database and then tries to connect the two people.

There is no point where James manually 'looked you up'. Facebook did it automatically as a favor. in 99% of cases it helps people to connect to their friends faster.

I don't know how james got your e-mail, but the fact that his Yahoo account had your mail listed suggests that either:
A) you had at least once exchanged e-mails directly, which caused yahoo to auto add your address to his address list.
B) james had gone through the trouble of looking you up and adding your address manually.

there isn't another option i can think of, and option A strikes me as much more likely.

Perhaps somehow your mail was used by clips4sale if you left comments or sent complaints to James via the clips4sale website interface, and the mail clips4sale sent to james might have included your info. I have never used clips4sale so it's a wild guess.

Maybe it is worth investigating. If you want to know for sure, talk with James privately and see where he got your mail from.

What you should think about, is that considering your fear for privacy, you're too trusting with your e-mail address. You're using the same mail on a facebook account, which is open for all to see and shows your real identity, and on an adult site such as clips4sale.

Get a 2nd e-mail. Use one for private matters and the other one for public affairs such as facebook.

I sympathize with your privacy concern, but your description of James' attitude is off the mark. Your reaction is understandable, but James did nothing wrong, and certainly there is no evidence of him intentionally following you.

I think you should accept the evidence, and cooperate, if you wish, to understand better how this happened.

I would be totally freaked in your position too, but i suspect James did nothing wrong and certainly deserves a different attitude.

peace.

That`ll do me thinks,

These sort of conversations are best off in PM rather than cluttering up a thread.

If there is anymore to be said, then please do so in private 🙂

Hari

Hank, when a new person like James joins facebook and submits his e-mail, facebook goes over his e-mail contacts, seeks out corresponding e-mail addresses in the facebook database and then tries to connect the two people.

There is no point where James manually 'looked you up'. Facebook did it automatically as a favor. in 99% of cases it helps people to connect to their friends faster.

I don't know how james got your e-mail, but the fact that his Yahoo account had your mail listed suggests that either:
A) you had at least once exchanged e-mails directly, which caused yahoo to auto add your address to his address list.
B) james had gone through the trouble of looking you up and adding your address manually.

there isn't another option i can think of, and option A strikes me as much more likely.

Perhaps somehow your mail was used by clips4sale if you left comments or sent complaints to James via the clips4sale website interface, and the mail clips4sale sent to james might have included your info. I have never used clips4sale so it's a wild guess.

Maybe it is worth investigating. If you want to know for sure, talk with James privately and see where he got your mail from.

What you should think about, is that considering your fear for privacy, you're too trusting with your e-mail address. You're using the same mail on a facebook account, which is open for all to see and shows your real identity, and on an adult site such as clips4sale.

Get a 2nd e-mail. Use one for private matters and the other one for public affairs such as facebook.

I sympathize with your privacy concern, but your description of James' attitude is off the mark. Your reaction is understandable, but James did nothing wrong, and certainly there is no evidence of him intentionally following you.

I think you should accept the evidence, and cooperate, if you wish, to understand better how this happened.

I would be totally freaked in your position too, but i suspect James did nothing wrong and certainly deserves a different attitude.

peace.

Just want to say thank you for that. You're the only one who took the time and effort to explain this rather than jump down my throat for freaking out. This will be my last post on this.

Awww, the shoe is on the other foot now. See how it feels? Im still waiting for the 2 you owe me.

And what two apologies would that be I wonder sir? An apology for sending you a clip that I could not watch? No, wait a minute, that was you, not me. Ah, for giving you a hard time about acquiring the special codec your clips all seem to need? No, that was you again giving me the hard time. Well then it must be because I never refunded your money from the unwatchable special codec clip. Nope, still you.

Tell you what. I'll apologize to you when Howard Stern apologizes to you for saying to A.N.A. when you walked in "oh yeah, you're a good looking guy. How did you end up with her?" And you weren't demanding an apology for that? Why should I be held to a different standard?

I told you I would give you double your money back, you never told me where to send it. You wimped out. When me and everyone told you what to do about your codec situation, you wimped out again and did nothing,. how would you know if all my clips need codecs? And yes I have your name and address, but without you confirming, im not gonna send refunds just anywhere. Everyone tried to help and you ignored. But you continuously complain and rip and jump when your "done wrong". I wish he would have posted all your info, so you can blow a gasket. And if you didnt get Howard's comedy, your lame. You should have met him after the cameras were off and the show in commercials. So different in person. You didnt thank me for previews. Yoou bitched about so much, you didnt even say thank you. I mainly did it for you the hall monitor, cause you whined and moaned more than anybody else and still you said nothing. The only time you speak, is when you gotta talk shit about what someone does here. I wish everyone for a week would put out the trash videos just so we can see you break down every detail and fill the group and threads with your "why this and why that?"

I cant wait for you to make one, just one video one so you can show all of us HOW to do it your way, the right way, the best way. Just one. hell go by a hooker and tape it, please?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back